[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

“Pass the ball man” - Clyde
Author Thread
knicks1248
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #582
11/15/2018  4:24 PM
Nalod wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:I figured that, but man this process looks like were spinning our wheels..

how do we attract FA when the young guys look light years away from being good, which means we will spend all of our CAP money on second tier players like PHIL did.

We can't sign another slew of 1 yr players

Phil is gone. Lots of things spin in your head.

why don't you tell me whats change from phil other than the triangle?

ES
AUTOADVERT
StarksEwing1
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #4451

11/15/2018  5:40 PM
knicks1248 wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:I figured that, but man this process looks like were spinning our wheels..

how do we attract FA when the young guys look light years away from being good, which means we will spend all of our CAP money on second tier players like PHIL did.

this is called rebuilding my friend. We know you hate it but it’s reality. Free agents like have seemed to be impressed with the kids. Plus we are missing our best player who is also attractive to free agents. Look I understand you want to win right now but that’s not reality when dealing with the youngest team in the league who is missing their best player. The knicks are finally doing the right thing as far as building a team. I think starting next year no matter who we get we are looking at a long term winning team

Do you realize you have said that every year for the last 5 yrs..You have damn near said it in almost every thread at least once, for the last 5 yrs.

I wouldn’t talk dude lol. You say the same bullsh#t every post
CrushAlot
Member: #452
USA
11/15/2018  9:59 PM
misterearl wrote:The Knicks have the lowest rate of assists in the entire NBA.

“This cannot be”
- Bill Walton

The ball needs unselfish energy.

Ntilikina, because he will only get better
Trier, because he reminds me of a subtle mix between Dick Barnett and The Pearl
Knox, because this yute just got here and will only get better
Vonleh, because he plays with passion
Robinson, because he hasn’t even learned how to play and he can play

Everyone else can take a nap.
Yeah, I said it.

Seems like a lot of people are forgetting about or are down on Dotson. Wings that rebound, play good d and hit the three and score at a decent clip aren't easy to cone by. He is in my keeper list and starts over Knox and Frank if Frank is taken off the ball again.
I'm tired,I'm tired, I'm so tired right now......Kristaps Porzingis 1/3/18
jrodmc
Alba Posts: 50
Member: #805
USA
11/16/2018  1:24 PM

Hopefully this process gets us to Mt. Zion quicker than it took Philly to get to Embiid/Simmons.
As long as we don't sign another Bargs, I'm good with seeing what else we can grab from the draft for the next few seasons...
NOW where's BRIGGS when you need him?

And I don't see this FO spending ALL our CAP money on Boogie Cousins/Deandre Jordan types...

Don't think we have to worry about any top tier players, because if they wanted to be here, they would be already...

WaltLongmire
Member: #5843

11/16/2018  11:30 PM
Had not seen this thread when I posted on the Pelican's game thread...

48 baskets...15 assists.

We don't have a team based offense from what I can see, and I actually mentioned something about this during SL or the pre-season.

Not a great deal of movement without the ball. I see some good individual efforts, but I've been disappointed by the lack of teamwork on the offensive end.

EnySpree: Can we agree to agree not to mention Phil Jackson and triangle for the rest of our lives?
TripleThreat
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #3997

11/17/2018  12:51 PM
misterearl wrote:

Overall, like any losing team, they just need more raw talent.

Until then, they really need to be carpet bombing other teams with three point shot attempts. They don't have anyone who can effectively penetrate, drive and kick. They don't really have any consistent long range bombers either. But it appears right now it's the best pathway to keep the ball moving.

I'll agree with knicks1248 at least once in my lifetime - Frank N does need to take it to the rim more. Even if it doesn't execute, he's got to at least mix it up and try to get to the rim. I'd be happy to see the kid fight someone. Even with a suspension, at least it would show some fire in his belly. Sometimes you need to get punched in the face to understand the only things you get in this life are things you go out and take and seize for yourself.

Like I've always said, not keeping Lin/Pringles was going cost this team long term for years.

WaltLongmire
Member: #5843

11/18/2018  9:03 PM
WaltLongmire wrote:Had not seen this thread when I posted on the Pelican's game thread...

48 baskets...15 assists.

We don't have a team based offense from what I can see, and I actually mentioned something about this during SL or the pre-season.

Not a great deal of movement without the ball. I see some good individual efforts, but I've been disappointed by the lack of teamwork on the offensive end.

40 baskets...12 assists.
EnySpree: Can we agree to agree not to mention Phil Jackson and triangle for the rest of our lives?
Uptown
Alba Posts: 3
Member: #1883

11/18/2018  9:39 PM
TripleThreat wrote:
misterearl wrote:

Until then, they really need to be carpet bombing other teams with three point shot attempts. They don't have anyone who can effectively penetrate, drive and kick. They don't really have any consistent long range bombers either. But it appears right now it's the best pathway to keep the ball moving.

I'll agree with knicks1248 at least once in my lifetime - Frank N does need to take it to the rim more. Even if it doesn't execute, he's got to at least mix it up and try to get to the rim. I'd be happy to see the kid fight someone. Even with a suspension, at least it would show some fire in his belly. Sometimes you need to get punched in the face to understand the only things you get in this life are things you go out and take and seize for yourself.

Like I've always said, not keeping Lin/Pringles was going cost this team long term for years.

This pretty much sums it up...

jrodmc
Alba Posts: 50
Member: #805
USA
11/19/2018  9:39 AM
TripleThreat wrote:
misterearl wrote:

You've always said this? Is this some kind of mirror-test sarcasm or something?

Frank N's supposed to kick heads in and take names in order to establish his manhood at the rim

versus

We were supposed to keep a two week wonder who regularly got exposed by elite guards/couldn't manage to drag his azz into the playoffs and an A-hole coach who couldn't manage to outlast the UK board overpaid douche player/team cancer and who still hasn't won jack **** yet who couldn't manage to outlast the UK board overpaid douche player/team cancer. Oh yeah, I forgot, COY, the booby prize for handing the ball to a player you've documented as the league's most talented toilet wipe. SSOL/No D meets ChuckerSupreme/No D Required.

Don't you have a sidebar conspiracy theory about how the refs call farting fouls for Harden as part of some corporate scam for NBA2K?

“Pass the ball man” - Clyde

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy