[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Run KP Run )
Author Thread
anrst
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #1054
USA
11/12/2018  9:42 AM
shouldn't we be really excited about how Zack Lavine has surged back from the same injury? No real loss of athelticism detected.
AUTOADVERT
Gudris
Member: #6213

11/12/2018  1:59 PM
anrst wrote:shouldn't we be really excited about how Zack Lavine has surged back from the same injury? No real loss of athelticism detected.

Kp still can be super effective if he loses some athletic abilities
Nalod
Alba Posts: 154
Member: #508
USA
11/13/2018  4:59 PM
Gudris wrote:
anrst wrote:shouldn't we be really excited about how Zack Lavine has surged back from the same injury? No real loss of athelticism detected.

Less might be more.
At worst he might be Brook Lopez.

LivingLegend
Alba Posts: 2
Member: #1645

11/13/2018  6:39 PM
Gudris wrote:

Agreed - personally I never liked watching him leave his feet too much for alley oops or crazy dunk attempts —- just too dangerous. He would still be great if more grounded just needs to keep adding strength

Jmpasq
Member: #4182

11/13/2018  7:54 PM
Nalod wrote:I have always defended KP.
Don't understand why he has to call out his coach publicly in such a manner. Judging by the leaves on the tree's in that photo it would be an older picture?
Im not trainer but doing sprints on the track is not like doing sprints on the court where you stop and turn around which is very stressful on the knee.
KP don't play on the track, the game is played on the court. Why go out of your way to be a dick to your coach?
On a separate note: the kids arms look loaded now!!!

He is a spoiled brat. Thanks Melo. One of the reasons I didn't mind if we traded him. Talented player but questionable frame, and an absolute Diva.

Check out My NFL Draft Prospect Videos at Youtube User Pages Jmpasq,JPdraftjedi,Jmpasqdraftjedi. www.Draftbreakdown.com
arkrud
Alba Posts: 7
Member: #995
USA
11/13/2018  8:38 PM
Jmpasq wrote:
Don't understand why he has to call out his coach publicly in such a manner. Judging by the leaves on the tree's in that photo it would be an older picture?
Im not trainer but doing sprints on the track is not like doing sprints on the court where you stop and turn around which is very stressful on the knee.
KP don't play on the track, the game is played on the court. Why go out of your way to be a dick to your coach?

He is a spoiled brat. Thanks Melo. One of the reasons I didn't mind if we traded him. Talented player but questionable frame, and an absolute Diva.

All of alfa-dogs are divas.
You cannot be at the top at this level a be a mister nice guy.
Some exceptions like Tim and Clyde just reinforcing the rule.
You can take any of great players of the past and present and there are not many great people.
Comes with territory.

"There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy." Hamlet
Jmpasq
Member: #4182

11/14/2018  6:30 AM
arkrud wrote:
Jmpasq wrote:

You can take any of great players of the past and present and there are not many great people.
Comes with territory.

Yeah you see the problem is KP hasn't proven anything yet and the guy walks around like he is Lebron James. Considering his years in the NBA he may be the most entitled player in the NBA.

Check out My NFL Draft Prospect Videos at Youtube User Pages Jmpasq,JPdraftjedi,Jmpasqdraftjedi. www.Draftbreakdown.com
Nalod
Alba Posts: 154
Member: #508
USA
11/14/2018  6:50 AM
Jmpasq wrote:

I can't lay blame on Melo for any attitude he has. Fans and the media have made him the darling. Latvia has fed his ego nice too. MSG loves him and he was enroute to an allstar game.
Yes, our unicorn Jesus does have a bit of himself. Lebron, Kobe, Jordan, ewing.......on and on are filled with personality defect guys that are ego centric even before they reached their apex career marks. Only way to judge this kid will be in 10 years when we have hindsight.

Allanfan20
Alba Posts: 50
Member: #542
USA
11/14/2018  7:25 AM
Gudris wrote:

Disagree. His athletic abilities make him KP. He runs the floor quickly and improved his defense before he got hurt (well seemingly). Yeah, he doesn’t NEEEEED to sky for dunks.

If he loses his ability to be mobile, he won’t be half the player he could be. That’s what makes me worried about this injury.

“Whenever I’m about to do something, I think ‘Would an idiot do that?’ and if they would, I do NOT do that thing.”- Dwight Schrute
arkrud
Alba Posts: 7
Member: #995
USA
11/14/2018  8:31 AM
Jmpasq wrote:
arkrud wrote:
Jmpasq wrote:

Comes with territory.

Yeah you see the problem is KP hasn't proven anything yet and the guy walks around like he is Lebron James. Considering his years in the NBA he may be the most entitled player in the NBA.

He is not entitled himself.
This is today NBA culture.
Thew question is if he will make this an incentive for himself to became great or will be rattled by it.
This we will see unfolding in front of our eyes because he is not going anywhere for a long time to come.

"There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy." Hamlet
jrodmc
Alba Posts: 50
Member: #805
USA
11/14/2018  8:48 AM
Jmpasq wrote:

Don't forget, Melo secretly tore KP's ligament too! And he's left KP all those instruction pamphlets on "Coach Killing for Dummies"... and...

Run KP Run )

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy