[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

GT: Your NY Knicks @ The Su-ronto Raptors: Sat Nov 10, 3pm EST
Author Thread
Sangfroid
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #2784

11/10/2018  5:07 PM
Tim playing a complete game today. Want to see him continue.
"We are playing a game. We are playing at not playing a game..."
AUTOADVERT
ScoreBot
11/10/2018  5:08 PM
Q4 4:31
TOR 115 NYK 99
ScoreBot
11/10/2018  5:10 PM
Q4 3:25
TOR 122 NYK 101
ScoreBot
11/10/2018  5:12 PM
Q4 2:23
TOR 122 NYK 105
ScoreBot
11/10/2018  5:16 PM
Q4 1:22
TOR 126 NYK 105
ScoreBot
11/10/2018  5:18 PM
Q4 11.8
TOR 128 NYK 110
ScoreBot
11/10/2018  5:20 PM
Q4 0.0
TOR 128 NYK 112
ScoreBot
11/10/2018  5:22 PM
FINAL
TOR 128 NYK 112
meloshouldgo
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #5801

11/10/2018  5:22 PM
djsunyc wrote:i hope y'all know this was all in good fun. i know alot of folks here so this was just some friendly ribbing. it's a long season and anything can happen. i hope y'all some success b/c it's quite pathetic hearing fish/marv/evil talk offline about the prospects of guys that will be gone in a year or two. you all need some quality players though - alot of the guys you have would make sense if there were two all star type players on the roster. so this summer free agency will be big for you.

but of course, and when we start kicking raptor ass in a few years, we'll be here for ya!

I cannot teach anybody anything. I can only try to make them think - Socrates
fitzfarm
Member: #3285

11/10/2018  5:24 PM
Man Mitchell Robinson is going to be a star if he puts in the work.
djsunyc
Alba Posts: 42
Member: #536
11/10/2018  5:44 PM
fitzfarm wrote:Man Mitchell Robinson is going to be a star if he puts in the work.

y'all need a pg. you don't have any on the roster - and i mean a real pg.

Sangfroid
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #2784

11/10/2018  5:48 PM
fitzfarm wrote:Man Mitchell Robinson is going to be a star if he puts in the work.

Where is our player development guy?

"We are playing a game. We are playing at not playing a game..."
blkexec
Member: #748
11/10/2018  5:57 PM
TripleThreat wrote:
djsunyc wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:
djsunyc wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:Craptor fans werent so smug while they were being SWEPT.

Enjoy being used by Kawhi. He'll send you a postcard from LA!

Go KNICKS!!!!!

In a peculiar move, Coach Nick Nurse said the Toronto Raptors will be giving his main roster the day off and instead, will be fielding their G-League affiliate the 905 against the Knicks on Sunday. When asked, Nurse replied "We just had a long road trip and figure it would be a good time to rest the guys a bit. Besides, we took our cue from the Knicks who have been fielding their G-League team all season."

BRING IT SUCKA!!!

Not bad, not bad...

Leonard, addressing the media since joining the Lakers, commented that he had considered signing a long term deal with the Raptors. But added that he had decided against it because "they suck", and Toronto insisted on paying with back bacon.

"WTF am I going to do with 12 tons of back bacon?" a puzzled Leonard asked.

that's racist.

NFL Films, when compiling archive footage in general, would "hot mic" certain players and units. When Jason Sehorn was a starting cornerback for the NY Giants, they just came to the decision to avoid him and the NY secondary. Period. The level of open racism spoken and against Sehorn was over the top.

But given Sehorn's demographic profile, background, looks and TV/movie star girlfriend at the time, it didn't count. You can't just go suspending dozens of high profile skill position offensive players and not have it impact the bottom line.

Issues like this in sports only matter depending on the hierarchy of consequences. There's a slightly hilarious scene in the movie Domino where Mo'Nique is on a talk show with a flow chart discussing which races and situations are more or less racist/intolerant/bigoted than another.

Shaq was outstripped badly in All Star voting to Yao Ming, then trashed him by mock Chinese speak on the radio. The radio host had callers call in and do their own impersonations. League did not fine nor suspend Shaq. Nor did the league investigate Shaq's loose ties to organized crime, all while being a reserve sworn law enforcement officer.

How anything applies to pro sports is it's only considered racist if it's gonna cost someone some money. Jason Whitlock mentioned that a bad game during Linsanity meant "some woman is gonna get 2 inches of pain tonight...." He kept his job. Chris Broussard a few months later called Chris Bosh IIRC a "cornball brother" He kept his job.

Mentorships, including those in professional sports are disappearing. You want me to be in a closed office environment with someone trying to get ahead and can say anything they want? Fuck that noise. I know plenty of people who have given up coaching youth sports period. Why take the chance? Imagine the nightmare of something as simple as driving kids home after practice or after a game?

I tell all the kids I help prepare for the Combine. Don't say ****. Don't tell anyone anything. Don't take anything from anyone. Don't ask anyone for anything. Don't believe anyone. Don't trust anyone. Which is the same advice they give to new fish in prison.

So there's that.

I thought I put you on mute? Is the mute button broke?

Born in Brooklyn, Raised in Queens, Lives in Maryland. The future is bright, I'm a Knicks fan for life!
meloshouldgo
Member: #5801

11/10/2018  9:14 PM
Sangfroid wrote:Tim playing a complete game today. Want to see him continue.

Yes, agree that he did.

I cannot teach anybody anything. I can only try to make them think - Socrates
martin
Alba Posts: 108
Member: #2
USA
11/11/2018  3:50 PM
blkexec wrote:Is the mute button broke?

Mobile site or regular?

Also, what browser?

Official sponsor of the PURE KNICKS LOVE Program
GT: Your NY Knicks @ The Su-ronto Raptors: Sat Nov 10, 3pm EST

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy