[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

GT: Your NY Knicks @ The Su-ronto Raptors: Sat Nov 10, 3pm EST
Author Thread
djsunyc
Alba Posts: 42
Member: #536
11/8/2018  11:36 AM
did you know that the expansion toronto raptors beat the 72 win chicago bulls team back in 1996?

can the knicks make history on saturday?!?!?!?

AUTOADVERT
fishmike
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #298
USA
11/8/2018  11:54 AM
this guy....
"winning is more fun... then fun is fun" -Thibs
knicks1248
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #582
11/8/2018  12:24 PM
The raptors and boston are so deep, they have bench players that can start on most teams..

We are going to need like 7 players in double figures to win this game

ES
GustavBahler
Alba Posts: 15
Member: #3186

11/8/2018  12:45 PM
Craptor fans werent so smug while they were being SWEPT.

Enjoy being used by Kawhi. He'll send you a postcard from LA!

Go KNICKS!!!!!

smackeddog
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #883
11/8/2018  1:00 PM
We've never beat the Raptors when Djsunyc shows up in the game thread, but for one night only I'm shutting down the tank- We're going to make history by beating them at last!
NYKBocker
Alba Posts: 474
Member: #377
USA
11/8/2018  1:34 PM
smackeddog wrote:We've never beat the Raptors when Djsunyc shows up in the game thread, but for one night only I'm shutting down the tank- We're going to make history by beating them at last!

Hmmm...This sounds like a job for the intern. Where is Bip? Did he finish his Basic Language Programming training? Need to stop ALL posts from dj on this gamethread.

djsunyc
11/8/2018  3:57 PM
GustavBahler wrote:Craptor fans werent so smug while they were being SWEPT.

Go KNICKS!!!!!

In a peculiar move, Coach Nick Nurse said the Toronto Raptors will be giving his main roster the day off and instead, will be fielding their G-League affiliate the 905 against the Knicks on Sunday. When asked, Nurse replied "We just had a long road trip and figure it would be a good time to rest the guys a bit. Besides, we took our cue from the Knicks who have been fielding their G-League team all season."

BRING IT SUCKA!!!

Knickoftime
Member: #3370

11/8/2018  4:44 PM
djsunyc wrote:

Go KNICKS!!!!!

In a peculiar move, Coach Nick Nurse said the Toronto Raptors will be giving his main roster the day off and instead, will be fielding their G-League affiliate the 905 against the Knicks on Sunday. When asked, Nurse replied "We just had a long road trip and figure it would be a good time to rest the guys a bit. Besides, we took our cue from the Knicks who have been fielding their G-League team all season."

Eh,

"The 905 have been installed as a 3 point favorite" would have been the better close.

You kind of obvioused the funny out of it.

Marv
Alba Posts: 69
Member: #315
11/8/2018  5:42 PM
don”t feed the troll guys.
BigDaddyG
Alba Posts: 9
Member: #3049

11/8/2018  5:44 PM
djsunyc wrote:

Go KNICKS!!!!!

BRING IT SUCKA!!!

DJ..... it's OK!

Always... always remember: Less is less. More is more. More is better and twice as much is good too. Not enough is bad, and too much is never enough except when it's just about right. - The Tick
meloshouldgo
Member: #5801

11/8/2018  6:56 PM
we gonna crush them pot smokers. You can come back and weed all about it!
I cannot teach anybody anything. I can only try to make them think - Socrates
djsunyc
11/8/2018  7:02 PM    LAST EDITED: 11/8/2018  7:25 PM
Knickoftime wrote:
djsunyc wrote:

Go KNICKS!!!!!

Eh,

"The 905 have been installed as a 3 point favorite" would have been the better close.

the joke's on you - it's an actual quote!!!

just jokes y'all...i'll stop. i love you all like the bastard children i never met. :)

it's a long season. anything can happen. but if you can't get pumped for this squad, then there's no point, right? kawhi leaves, so be it...ujiri got us - we'll be just fine.

one day...the knicks may be ok. gotta keep the faith. and convert to hinduism - b/c it ain't happening in this lifetime - BWHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

ok, now...i'll stop. just getting my sh t in before you guys sign durant and kawhi next summer :)

Panos
Alba Posts: 3
Member: #520
11/8/2018  9:04 PM
djsunyc wrote:
Knickoftime wrote:
djsunyc wrote:

Go KNICKS!!!!!

Eh,

the joke's on you - it's an actual quote!!!

just jokes y'all...i'll stop. i love you all like the bastard children i never met. :)

it's a long season. anything can happen. but if you can't get pumped for this squad, then there's no point, right? kawhi leaves, so be it...ujiri got us - we'll be just fine.

one day...the knicks may be ok. gotta keep the faith. and convert to hinduism - b/c it ain't happening in this lifetime - BWHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

ok, now...i'll stop. just getting my sh t in before you guys sign durant and kawhi next summer :)

The joke's on you DJ.
What NBA team has the nurse double as head coach?

Panos
Alba Posts: 3
Member: #520
11/8/2018  9:10 PM    LAST EDITED: 11/8/2018  9:13 PM
From Coach Nurse Nick:

GustavBahler

11/9/2018  10:11 AM    LAST EDITED: 11/9/2018  10:12 AM
djsunyc wrote:

Go KNICKS!!!!!

BRING IT SUCKA!!!

Not bad, not bad...

Leonard, addressing the media since joining the Lakers, commented that he had considered signing a long term deal with the Raptors. But added that he had decided against it because "they suck", and Toronto insisted on paying with back bacon.

"WTF am I going to do with 12 tons of back bacon?" a puzzled Leonard asked.

djsunyc
11/9/2018  11:55 AM
GustavBahler wrote:
djsunyc wrote:

Go KNICKS!!!!!

BRING IT SUCKA!!!

Not bad, not bad...

Leonard, addressing the media since joining the Lakers, commented that he had considered signing a long term deal with the Raptors. But added that he had decided against it because "they suck", and Toronto insisted on paying with back bacon.

that's racist.

GustavBahler

11/9/2018  12:00 PM
djsunyc wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:
djsunyc wrote:

Go KNICKS!!!!!

BRING IT SUCKA!!!

Not bad, not bad...

that's racist.

You are going to have to explain that one to me.

djsunyc
11/9/2018  12:50 PM
my goodness, the knicks franchise not only killed your hope and will, it killed your sense of humor!
GustavBahler

11/9/2018  12:53 PM
TripleThreat wrote:
djsunyc wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:
djsunyc wrote:

Go KNICKS!!!!!

BRING IT SUCKA!!!

Not bad, not bad...

that's racist.

NFL Films, when compiling archive footage in general, would "hot mic" certain players and units. When Jason Sehorn was a starting cornerback for the NY Giants, they just came to the decision to avoid him and the NY secondary. Period. The level of open racism spoken and against Sehorn was over the top.

But given Sehorn's demographic profile, background, looks and TV/movie star girlfriend at the time, it didn't count. You can't just go suspending dozens of high profile skill position offensive players and not have it impact the bottom line.

Issues like this in sports only matter depending on the hierarchy of consequences. There's a slightly hilarious scene in the movie Domino where Mo'Nique is on a talk show with a flow chart discussing which races and situations are more or less racist/intolerant/bigoted than another.

Shaq was outstripped badly in All Star voting to Yao Ming, then trashed him by mock Chinese speak on the radio. The radio host had callers call in and do their own impersonations. League did not fine nor suspend Shaq. Nor did the league investigate Shaq's loose ties to organized crime, all while being a reserve sworn law enforcement officer.

How anything applies to pro sports is it's only considered racist if it's gonna cost someone some money. Jason Whitlock mentioned that a bad game during Linsanity meant "some woman is gonna get 2 inches of pain tonight...." He kept his job. Chris Broussard a few months later called Chris Bosh IIRC a "cornball brother" He kept his job.

Mentorships, including those in professional sports are disappearing. You want me to be in a closed office environment with someone trying to get ahead and can say anything they want? Fuck that noise. I know plenty of people who have given up coaching youth sports period. Why take the chance? Imagine the nightmare of something as simple as driving kids home after practice or after a game?

I tell all the kids I help prepare for the Combine. Don't say ****. Don't tell anyone anything. Don't take anything from anyone. Don't ask anyone for anything. Don't believe anyone. Don't trust anyone. Which is the same advice they give to new fish in prison.

So there's that.

You spent the first two years on this board recycling every stereotype about African Americans you could think of. Thats the only time you wanted to converse witu me, to spew that crap.

I told you repeatedly to STFU with that ****, which only made you want to double down. You are the last ****ing person on this board to explain anything to me, let alone bigotry.

You are a walking billboard for it. That's your role in educating people. Some posters here might have forgotten that fact since you moved on to women. I havent. Find someone else to converse with *******.

Speaking of *******, still waiting on you DJ....

GustavBahler

11/9/2018  12:54 PM
djsunyc wrote:my goodness, the knicks franchise not only killed your hope and will, it killed your sense of humor!

I dont find that remotely funny.

GT: Your NY Knicks @ The Su-ronto Raptors: Sat Nov 10, 3pm EST

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy