[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

GameThread: 730pm v Brooklyn
Author Thread
codeunknown
Alba Posts: 9
Member: #704
10/29/2018  10:52 PM
Looks like early returns show Frank not wilting at the hands of Fizdale’s abuse.
Sh-t in the popcorn to go with sh-t on the court. Its a theme show like Medieval times.
AUTOADVERT
blkexec
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #748
10/29/2018  10:57 PM
nixluva wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
Cartman718 wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
Cartman718 wrote:We are looking at our future center folks. Him n KP twin towers
both athletic freaks as well. Pretty rare
And both great shot blockers
yup. Plus it looks like frank dotson and timmy have great chemistry. Looks really good. Thank God we finally starting valuing the draft

Man THIS is what we’ve been waiting to see! I was a bit worried that Fiz was going to keep forcing the original Starting Lineup even tho it was clear that Frank and DOT needed to get a chance. What REALLY shocked me was Fiz going with Money Mitch to form a really strong Defensive Unit 😳

Gotta luv having a young agressive coach...not afraid to go against the norm.

Money Mitch...Looking like a praying mantis.

The Dotson move really surprised me....And the Kanter benching was a shock.

I think Fitz rather bring in multiple new players at a time, to not single out 1 player. And it's early in the season, so this is the best time for chemistry searching, which is so key and underrated.

Sheed Wallace??? What a great decision by the FO.

A plus all around this season, including draft. That was my original grade and it hasn't changed yet. Trier still looks like a solid 6th man.....Mitch is a clint capela clone. The new age center....slim and mobile. What I'm worried about is Kevin Knox. Trying too hard to justify his draft position and satisfy impatient NY culture.

But great win by the youngsters.

Born in Brooklyn, Raised in Queens, Lives in Maryland. The future is bright, I'm a Knicks fan for life!
martin
Alba Posts: 108
Member: #2
USA
10/29/2018  11:42 PM
Zero fast break points? Wow

Official sponsor of the PURE KNICKS LOVE Program
martin
USA
10/29/2018  11:44 PM
martin
USA
10/30/2018  12:11 AM
Knicksfan
Alba Posts: 27
Member: #691
USA
10/30/2018  9:23 AM
martin wrote:

He gets so much hate for his contract, but this guy has improved every single season and this year is looking to earn every penny he is getting. He is the go-to guy and he knows it. He looks to lead us offensively. But he is also aware that this is a young team and that for him to be a leader, he has to contribute in other aspects trying his best. So far, he is looking to share the ball more and is also rebounding well. His defense is a work in progress, but Fiz is giving him the chance and he isn't backing away from it, even owning his mistakes when he makes them.

Kudos for Timmy and his strong start of the season. Hopefully he will keep it up and become a steady second option when KP comes back.

Knicks_Fan
Cartman718
Member: #1694

10/30/2018  9:24 AM
nixluva wrote:
Cartman718 wrote:
meloshouldgo wrote:Rebecca checking out Timmy's pecs
lol that padding on the Nike pro tank...is that allowed in the nba?

He’ll Melo has worn a darned Flack Jacket for years 🤪

You mean when he should have worn a straight jacket? lol

Nixluva is posting triangle screen grabs, even when nobody asks - Fishmike. LOL So are we going to reference that thread like the bible now? "The thread of Wroten Page 14 post 9" - EnySpree
Cartman718

10/30/2018  9:24 AM
nixluva wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
Cartman718 wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
Cartman718 wrote:We are looking at our future center folks. Him n KP twin towers
yup. Plus it looks like frank dotson and timmy have great chemistry. Looks really good. Thank God we finally starting valuing the draft

Man THIS is what we’ve been waiting to see! I was a bit worried that Fiz was going to keep forcing the original Starting Lineup even tho it was clear that Frank and DOT needed to get a chance. What REALLY shocked me was Fiz going with Money Mitch to form a really strong Defensive Unit 😳

hahah Money Mitch I like that

Nixluva is posting triangle screen grabs, even when nobody asks - Fishmike. LOL So are we going to reference that thread like the bible now? "The thread of Wroten Page 14 post 9" - EnySpree
Cartman718

10/30/2018  9:25 AM
arkrud wrote:
NYKBocker wrote:Frank is looking like rondo with a jumper

And without brain damage.

without brain damage, attitude, spitting on players, ...oh right...brain damage lol

Cartman718

10/30/2018  9:27 AM
codeunknown wrote:Looks like early returns show Frank not wilting at the hands of Fizdale’s abuse.

Seriously? Ok PC Principal. He's been playing pro ball for a while...he can handle his coach screaming at him once in a while.

Cartman718

10/30/2018  9:34 AM
blkexec wrote:
nixluva wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
Cartman718 wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:

Gotta luv having a young agressive coach...not afraid to go against the norm.

Money Mitch...Looking like a praying mantis.

The Dotson move really surprised me....And the Kanter benching was a shock.

I think Fitz rather bring in multiple new players at a time, to not single out 1 player. And it's early in the season, so this is the best time for chemistry searching, which is so key and underrated.

Sheed Wallace??? What a great decision by the FO.

A plus all around this season, including draft. That was my original grade and it hasn't changed yet. Trier still looks like a solid 6th man.....Mitch is a clint capela clone. The new age center....slim and mobile. What I'm worried about is Kevin Knox. Trying too hard to justify his draft position and satisfy impatient NY culture.

But great win by the youngsters.

More like Camby on steroids to me. The jumper is coming, watch out. Capela isn't in the same stratosphere in length.
Knox...I hear you, but his dad is awesome (unlike Lamar "Derriere" Ball). I think with that kind of RIGHT support, he will be fine. His dad backing up coach's decision to bench Knox to start the season...that says something.

He doesn't want his son to become an entitled gen-z dude. The fact that he's trying to put Kobe's mindset into his son as far as preparation and repetition says a lot to me. The talent is already there we saw that in summer league, with conditioning and strength, I can see him being the starting SF in the league and hopefully Knicks for a very long time.

Cartman718

10/30/2018  9:36 AM
martin wrote:Zero fast break points? Wow

Zero fast break points for Brooklyn. Wow. Now that is a crazy good stat from the game. You would have thought that our 2nd unit would have given some fast breaks up.

HofstraBBall
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #6192

10/30/2018  9:41 AM
Great game last night. Franks second game in which he looked like the PG of the future. Love his aggressiveness on offense. Starting to not hesitate. The way he played in the 1st quarter was awesome. I wanted his shots per game to be around 15. Think if he adds a few more drives and trips to the foul line he will be putting up great numbers. Timmy has also shown that his contract is worth it thus far. Something I did not think would be possible. Got the team involved, rebounded and played tough D. Good two see these two panning out.

Anxious to see the progression from all that comes from Fizdales involvement.

'Knicks focus should be on players that have grown up playing soccer or cricket' - Triplethreat 8/28/2020
Cartman718

10/30/2018  9:44 AM
HofstraBBall wrote:Great game last night. Franks second game in which he looked like the PG of the future. Love his aggressiveness on offense. Starting to not hesitate. The way he played in the 1st quarter was awesome. I wanted his shots per game to be around 15. Think if he adds a few more drives and trips to the foul line he will be putting up great numbers. Timmy has also shown that his contract is worth it thus far. Something I did not think would be possible. Got the team involved, rebounded and played tough D. Good two see these two panning out.

If Timmy continues to pass the ball like he did last night (btw notice how the forum including myself uses Timmy more when he's playing well and Hardaway more when he's playing bad LOL), then this contract is absolutely worth it

Knicksfan
Alba Posts: 27
Member: #691
USA
10/30/2018  9:46 AM
Cartman718 wrote:
HofstraBBall wrote:Great game last night. Franks second game in which he looked like the PG of the future. Love his aggressiveness on offense. Starting to not hesitate. The way he played in the 1st quarter was awesome. I wanted his shots per game to be around 15. Think if he adds a few more drives and trips to the foul line he will be putting up great numbers. Timmy has also shown that his contract is worth it thus far. Something I did not think would be possible. Got the team involved, rebounded and played tough D. Good two see these two panning out.

If Timmy continues to pass the ball like he did last night (btw notice how the forum including myself uses Timmy more when he's playing well and Hardaway more when he's playing bad LOL), then this contract is absolutely worth it

LOL good catch!

Knicks_Fan
Cartman718

10/30/2018  10:00 AM
BigRedDog
Alba Posts: 2
Member: #569
10/30/2018  10:03 AM
meloshouldgo wrote:
Cartman718 wrote:
meloshouldgo wrote:THJR trying to draw a charge - now I have seen everything
That's the one defensive stat that he actually leads the team in

Does he? I don't remember seeing himdo that too many times, but I don'twatch too many games either. Good for him!

Strange. How can you give an opinion about the Knicks if you really don't watch the games?

Briggs-- Frank is 2 yrs away from being 2 years away
Cartman718

10/30/2018  10:24 AM    LAST EDITED: 10/30/2018  10:34 AM
5 min mark to 5 min 10 sec best part lol
Chandler
Member: #6197

10/30/2018  10:25 AM
really nice game. Frank has fully embraced the opportunity of starting -- hope he continues to develop, to gain more confidence etc.

will be interesting to see how they utilize Knox when he returns

Also really surprised with Vonleh -- who misses KOQ? (getting DNPs in Indiana FWIW)

Hezonja had a couple of real quality plays but is still an enigma to me.

(5)(5)
Cartman718

10/30/2018  10:28 AM
GameThread: 730pm v Brooklyn

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy