[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Game Thread: Warriors at Knicks - 7:30 pm ET
Author Thread
newyorknewyork
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #541
10/27/2018  2:05 PM
meloshouldgo wrote:
newyorknewyork wrote:Fizz has given Frank a lot of mins this season so far. He clearly values him and Frank put in the work to earn that time as well. I believe Fizz has built up that equity with Frank. As he named him the starter from game one, given him the 2nd most mins on the team and then named him starter at PG by game 6. He will be on Frank to reach his potential and Frank knows Fizz has his best interest given the equity. Its one thing if Frank was coming off the bench getting 15 mins a game and getting pulled for every small error. But that's not the case.

Frank looked confident and decisive when forced into iso play because the motions were taken away. Fizz gotta push those buttons to keep him in that confident and decisive mode. I have no doubt he will.

Really really wanted him to get that 20pt game under his belt though when he had 13.

All you can look at is how many points someone scores? Twenty point game means what?

You ask me this question as if you don't know what I value given my many many post on this topic lol.

In the grand scheme of things it means nothing. Still wanted it for him though. And it was happening vs the Warriors to boot.

https://vote.nba.com/en Vote for your Knicks.
AUTOADVERT
meloshouldgo
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #5801

10/27/2018  2:17 PM    LAST EDITED: 10/27/2018  2:21 PM
Knickoftime wrote:
meloshouldgo wrote:
Knickoftime wrote:
meloshouldgo wrote:
Knickoftime wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:
Knickoftime wrote:This is what the Warriors do.

No one was stopping what happened in the 4th, or staying ahead of it.

C'mon fellas.

This. A good friend of mine is a huge Warrior fan and always talks about how they can turn it on when they need to. I almost texted him at the end of the third quarter to talk trash but there was too much time left.

Even more than that, this is the NBA...

If anyone is surprised that an NBA game can go one way for 3+ quarters and the better team (any team) goes on a big run, I have to seriously ask what have you been watching all these years?

Did anyone really not consider the whole time that one way or another, the Warriors were going to pull away down the stretch?

{In my best Denzel] C'mon now!

Did anyone say we were locked in to win? And how does that make Fizdale's piss poor job of coaching in the 4th quarter any better?

Because the idea it was a piss poor job of coaching in the 4th quarter is a vast overreaction is why.

You have to establish the premise first before you make that kind of argument.

I don't have to establish anything, if you watched the game the starters established the premise just fine. They deserved the opportunity to come back in and go down fighting instead of watching our bench get run out of the building by their starters. When you are trying to build up a young team, you need to reward them for playing well, not doing that makes you a piss poor coach at least for that one game.

The bench didn't get run out of the building by Golden State's starters.

The starters got run out of the building by Golden State's starters.

A 2 point game got turned into an 8 point game after a Trier basket in like a minute and 10 seconds, which included a turnover by a starter.

The full starting unit was then in the game when an 8 point lead turned into a 28 point lead in 5 1/2 mins.

I guess this is the part where I'm suppose to ask "did you actually watch the game?"

The KNICKS were up by 10, when Kanter and Hezonja got in the game with 5 or 6 left in the third. Since then the BENCH gave up a twenty point swing and went down by 10. In that time GS went from being frustrated by good defense to smiling and high-fiving each other. GS had regained momentum and completely taken over the game when Fiz finally throws in the Knciks starting unit for 5 minutes after having yielded the lead and the momentum and allowed the complexion of the game to change completely. WTF was Fizdale watching when our 10 point lead turned into their 10 point lead? And those 5 minutes is what you find to harp on? Do you understand the role momentum plays in basketball?

Anyone who thinks a starting unit playing their first game together that includes a rookie and two sophomore players can come back against the ****ing World Champs playing well with momentum and a 10 point lead with 7 minutes left in the game, should start rooting for the Yankees, basketball ain't your game, Bro.

I cannot teach anybody anything. I can only try to make them think - Socrates
meloshouldgo

10/27/2018  2:20 PM
newyorknewyork wrote:
meloshouldgo wrote:
newyorknewyork wrote:Fizz has given Frank a lot of mins this season so far. He clearly values him and Frank put in the work to earn that time as well. I believe Fizz has built up that equity with Frank. As he named him the starter from game one, given him the 2nd most mins on the team and then named him starter at PG by game 6. He will be on Frank to reach his potential and Frank knows Fizz has his best interest given the equity. Its one thing if Frank was coming off the bench getting 15 mins a game and getting pulled for every small error. But that's not the case.

Frank looked confident and decisive when forced into iso play because the motions were taken away. Fizz gotta push those buttons to keep him in that confident and decisive mode. I have no doubt he will.

Really really wanted him to get that 20pt game under his belt though when he had 13.

All you can look at is how many points someone scores? Twenty point game means what?

You ask me this question as if you don't know what I value given my many many post on this topic lol.

In the grand scheme of things it means nothing. Still wanted it for him though. And it was happening vs the Warriors to boot.

Probably would have happened if Fiz hadn't botched the rotations and played the no-defense unit long enough to concede a twenty point swing.

knicks1248
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #582
10/27/2018  3:11 PM
meloshouldgo wrote:
newyorknewyork wrote:
meloshouldgo wrote:

Probably would have happened if Fiz hadn't botched the rotations and played the no-defense unit long enough to concede a twenty point swing.

I agree,
The other day he took a red hot Burke out, who got us back in the game with 16 points, and put baker in then frank who failed to take a single shot in 10 minutes, then put burke back in with 2 minutes left down 7..

trier has become a bystander

ES
StarksEwing1
Member: #4451

10/27/2018  3:13 PM
knicks1248 wrote:
meloshouldgo wrote:
newyorknewyork wrote:
meloshouldgo wrote:

I agree,
The other day he took a red hot Burke out, who got us back in the game with 16 points, and put baker in then frank who failed to take a single shot in 10 minutes, then put burke back in with 2 minutes left down 7..

trier has become a bystander

not a surprising post by you
Knickoftime
Member: #3370

10/27/2018  4:18 PM    LAST EDITED: 10/27/2018  4:20 PM
meloshouldgo wrote:
Knickoftime wrote:
meloshouldgo wrote:
Knickoftime wrote:
meloshouldgo wrote:
Knickoftime wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:

C'mon fellas.

This. A good friend of mine is a huge Warrior fan and always talks about how they can turn it on when they need to. I almost texted him at the end of the third quarter to talk trash but there was too much time left.

If anyone is surprised that an NBA game can go one way for 3+ quarters and the better team (any team) goes on a big run, I have to seriously ask what have you been watching all these years?

Did anyone really not consider the whole time that one way or another, the Warriors were going to pull away down the stretch?

Did anyone say we were locked in to win? And how does that make Fizdale's piss poor job of coaching in the 4th quarter any better?

Because the idea it was a piss poor job of coaching in the 4th quarter is a vast overreaction is why.

I don't have to establish anything, if you watched the game the starters established the premise just fine. They deserved the opportunity to come back in and go down fighting instead of watching our bench get run out of the building by their starters. When you are trying to build up a young team, you need to reward them for playing well, not doing that makes you a piss poor coach at least for that one game.

A 2 point game got turned into an 8 point game after a Trier basket in like a minute and 10 seconds, which included a turnover by a starter.

The full starting unit was then in the game when an 8 point lead turned into a 28 point lead in 5 1/2 mins.

I guess this is the part where I'm suppose to ask "did you actually watch the game?"

The KNICKS were up by 10, when Kanter and Hezonja got in the game with 5 or 6 left in the third. Since then the BENCH gave up a twenty point swing and went down by 10. In that time GS went from being frustrated by good defense to smiling and high-fiving each other. GS had regained momentum and completely taken over the game when Fiz finally throws in the Knciks starting unit for 5 minutes after having yielded the lead and the momentum and allowed the complexion of the game to change completely. WTF was Fizdale watching when our 10 point lead turned into their 10 point lead? And those 5 minutes is what you find to harp on? Do you understand the role momentum plays in basketball?

Anyone who thinks a starting unit playing their first game together that includes a rookie and two sophomore players can come back against the ****ing World Champs playing well with momentum and a 10 point lead with 7 minutes left in the game, should start rooting for the Yankees, basketball ain't your game, Bro.

I gotta admit, i just got totally schooled in the alternative universe in which the game you described actually happened, but it just isn't this one.

Exhibit A of the insidious nature of confirmation bias.

In the actual game, Nitilikina went to the bench for Burke with a 5 pt lead in the third.

When Kanter came in (by himself) a minute and a 1/2 or so later the lead had become 9.

THEN Thomas and Hezonja came in in which they blew the lead.

...oh wait, no, that actually didn't happen either.

Lead went to 10 about a minute later when Hardaway made a 3.

Stayed as high as 8 with 50 seconds left when Burke made a 3.

The bench didn't blow the starters 10 point lead. They helped push a 5 point lead to 10 and maintain it until 50 seconds left in the third

Still kept the lead for a few mins into the 4th.

Then Durant pushed a button.

But yeah, again, you're totally right the bench giving up the starters 10 point lead in that other universe.

I'm going to have a hard time living that one down.

meloshouldgo

10/27/2018  4:44 PM    LAST EDITED: 10/27/2018  4:52 PM
Knickoftime wrote:
meloshouldgo wrote:
Knickoftime wrote:
meloshouldgo wrote:
Knickoftime wrote:
meloshouldgo wrote:
Knickoftime wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:

C'mon fellas.

I gotta admit, i just got totally schooled in the alternative universe in which the game you described actually happened, but it just isn't this one.

In the actual game, Nitilikina went to the bench for Burke with a 5 pt lead in the third.

When Kanter came in (by himself) a minute and a 1/2 or so later the lead had become 9.

The bench didn't blow the starters 10 point lead. They helped push a 5 point lead to 10 and maintain it until 50 seconds left in the third

But yeah, again, you're totally right the bench giving up the starters 10 point lead in that other universe.

You have the whole game and every change memorized down to the second? Or you are watching tape minute by minute? I don't have the benefit of doing that, faulty memory is not confirmation bias. Try again
And who was on the floor when that happened? Durant pushed the button? Who went from having the lead to a ten point hole bench or starters?

Knickoftime

10/27/2018  5:42 PM
meloshouldgo wrote:
Knickoftime wrote:
meloshouldgo wrote:
Knickoftime wrote:
meloshouldgo wrote:
Knickoftime wrote:
meloshouldgo wrote:
Knickoftime wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:

C'mon fellas.

You have the whole game and every change memorized down to the second? Or you are watching tape minute by minute? I don't have the benefit of doing that, faulty memory is not confirmation bias. Try again
And who was on the floor when that happened? Durant pushed the button? Who went from having the lead to a ten point hole bench or starters?

Of course not. I'm not that smart.

I just don't hate watch sports. I don't have the mindset of having to find someone to blame when things don't go the way I want them to.

My thoughts following the game as I wrote last night were the Golden State Warriors finally showed up and wasn't anything Fizdale could have done to stop it. I didn't recall what happened being as stark and binary as you described it, just snippets of how it went, so I looked it up. Play-by-play is available in NBA boxscores.

Sure enough, it wasn't that stark and binary. The person who wanted to blame someone managed to remember the sequences in a way to accomplish that.

Look up the box score.

Yes, 100%, the bench, who helped build the lead in the second half of the 3rd quarter at a time when the bench is usually in the game, saw it swing in the Warriors favor from about a minute left in the 3rd to 6 mins left in the 4th, no if, ands or buts about that.

And it also happened in spurts, as it so often does in NBA games. A 8 point lead with 5o seconds in the 3rd turned into a 3 point game to start the 4th because of three a stop and a 2. That's just basketball.

But again, since I didn't recall the fictional version of the game when it turned on a dime with certain substitutions (it didn't), I'm more willing to concede what happened is what happens in the NBA when a historically great team meets a bad team.

Warriors were going to win.

The substitutions and lead change didn't happen so specifically and immediately as you described. And no, I don't think the starters should have played the entire 3rd quarter and/or the entire 4th quarter.

As best one can argue in total hindsight he waited 2 mins or so too long in the 4th.

So it's time to amend your version of what Fizdale did wrong to singlehandedly blow the game to some OTHER thing he did wrong to singlehandedly blow the game.

meloshouldgo

10/27/2018  8:14 PM
Knickoftime wrote:
meloshouldgo wrote:
Knickoftime wrote:
meloshouldgo wrote:
Knickoftime wrote:
meloshouldgo wrote:
Knickoftime wrote:
meloshouldgo wrote:
Knickoftime wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:

C'mon fellas.

I just don't hate watch sports. I don't have the mindset of having to find someone to blame when things don't go the way I want them to.

My thoughts following the game as I wrote last night were the Golden State Warriors finally showed up and wasn't anything Fizdale could have done to stop it. I didn't recall what happened being as stark and binary as you described it, just snippets of how it went, so I looked it up. Play-by-play is available in NBA boxscores.

Sure enough, it wasn't that stark and binary. The person who wanted to blame someone managed to remember the sequences in a way to accomplish that.

Look up the box score.

Yes, 100%, the bench, who helped build the lead in the second half of the 3rd quarter at a time when the bench is usually in the game, saw it swing in the Warriors favor from about a minute left in the 3rd to 6 mins left in the 4th, no if, ands or buts about that.

And it also happened in spurts, as it so often does in NBA games. A 8 point lead with 5o seconds in the 3rd turned into a 3 point game to start the 4th because of three a stop and a 2. That's just basketball.

But again, since I didn't recall the fictional version of the game when it turned on a dime with certain substitutions (it didn't), I'm more willing to concede what happened is what happens in the NBA when a historically great team meets a bad team.

The substitutions and lead change didn't happen so specifically and immediately as you described. And no, I don't think the starters should have played the entire 3rd quarter and/or the entire 4th quarter.

As best one can argue in total hindsight he waited 2 mins or so too long in the 4th.

So it's time to amend your version of what Fizdale did wrong to singlehandedly blow the game to some OTHER thing he did wrong to singlehandedly blow the game.

Nowhere in anything I said I'd I make it stark or binary. I am about as black and white as you are accepting. You have done your best to suggest I think the result would have changed etc. and that's not based on anything I said, it's part of your alternate reality where you have to find fault with what you think I have said. And yeah I agree you are not that smart. I said he did a bad job of coaching. It's time to alter your version of what I said about single handedly blowing the game. Bombastic language and grandiose exaggeration, some things never change.

Welcome back.

Knickoftime

10/28/2018  11:24 AM
meloshouldgo wrote:
Knickoftime wrote:
meloshouldgo wrote:
Knickoftime wrote:
meloshouldgo wrote:
Knickoftime wrote:
meloshouldgo wrote:
Knickoftime wrote:
meloshouldgo wrote:
Knickoftime wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:

C'mon fellas.

Look up the box score.

Nowhere in anything I said I'd I make it stark or binary. I am about as black and white as you are accepting. You have done your best to suggest I think the result would have changed etc. and that's not based on anything I said, it's part of your alternate reality where you have to find fault with what you think I have said. And yeah I agree you are not that smart. I said he did a bad job of coaching. It's time to alter your version of what I said about single handedly blowing the game. Bombastic language and grandiose exaggeration, some things never change.

Welcome back.

You suggested the starters singlehandedly built a lead (as opposed to the bench contributing to building a 10 pt lead over 34 minutes) and incorrectly cited when and how the lead was lost. You incorrectly identified some sort of momentum/complexion tipping point that never occurred.

By suggesting somehow Fizdale saw the game change without doing something, you're suggesting he either stay with this starters (who again, had done anything the bench hadn't also contributed to for 34 mins) through the entire 3rd quarter AND/OR bringing his starters back in at the start of 4th, either/or of which is problematic in any NBA basketball game, much less on one a week before Halloween. Both is lunacy.

You either didn't watch the game or didn't remember it well. That's not an opinion. It's there in in your post.

It's good to be...

Well, I'm back.

meloshouldgo

10/28/2018  12:35 PM
Knickoftime wrote:
meloshouldgo wrote:
Knickoftime wrote:
meloshouldgo wrote:
Knickoftime wrote:
meloshouldgo wrote:
Knickoftime wrote:
meloshouldgo wrote:
Knickoftime wrote:
meloshouldgo wrote:
Knickoftime wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:

C'mon fellas.

Look up the box score.

Welcome back.

You suggested the starters singlehandedly built a lead (as opposed to the bench contributing to building a 10 pt lead over 34 minutes) and incorrectly cited when and how the lead was lost. You incorrectly identified some sort of momentum/complexion tipping point that never occurred.

By suggesting somehow Fizdale saw the game change without doing something, you're suggesting he either stay with this starters (who again, had done anything the bench hadn't also contributed to for 34 mins) through the entire 3rd quarter AND/OR bringing his starters back in at the start of 4th, either/or of which is problematic in any NBA basketball game, much less on one a week before Halloween. Both is lunacy.

You either didn't watch the game or didn't remember it well. That's not an opinion. It's there in in your post.

It's good to be...

Well, I'm back.

Wow - you keep adding more **** I am supposed to have said everytime you post? This is how you have discussion? WHAT THE FLYING FUCK are you talking about?
Let's put your bull**** under the same lens-

Only factual thing you posted

The lead was 7 not 9. So by the time second bench player made it in the starters had built a 7 point lead, with zero contribution from teh bench.

This where the usual Knickoftime made up horse**** takes over. Nothing I wrote suggested Kanter and Hezonja blew the lead in aminute and a half which is what your response indicates.
Yes Lead did go to 10 and it was the starters scoring that took it there - the bench didn't extend the lead as you suggested multiple times. Only bench contribution in that 10 point lead since Ntilikina left was dunk by Kanter. I think it's clear who has confirmation bias.

WRONG it was the starters lead and the bench did blow it. Here what your precious bench did.

When Thomas and Hezonja came in we were up by 9 at 3:09 mark in the third
From then it was no defendse bench plus THJR who is also a no defense chucker.
From that to going down by two pints it was all second unit.
Then Mitch came in along with THJR at 8:15 in the 4th (already down by 2)
When Vonleh,Frank and Dotson returned to join Mithc and THJR - hence the starters being back on the floor we were down 104-96 - GET IT? GOOD!

So yes the bench lost the lead and conceded a deficit against GS starters - oh wait so it did happen! And yes going from a 9 point lead to a 8 point deficit is called a momentum swing in basketaball.

Nalod
Alba Posts: 154
Member: #508
USA
10/29/2018  7:33 AM
Young Knicks got tired, tired players miss assignments. Fatigue does that.
Fiz had his young team in the game. Then GSW asserted their will. Frank was playing well and might have gotten tired. Maybe Fiz over reacted.
Seems like coach and players will both be finding their way.
Knickoftime

10/29/2018  9:52 AM
Nalod wrote:Young Knicks got tired, tired players miss assignments. Fatigue does that.

But ... but ... the starters should have played MOOORE!

Cartman718
Member: #1694

10/29/2018  9:52 AM
martin wrote:
meloshouldgo wrote:
Marv wrote:guess it didn’t show on tv but frank didn’t fight over a screen and gave curry a free 3-pointer from the corner and fiz went absolutely bat-**** crazy, a full-on hissy fit and immediately ordered burke in. humiliated frank big time, he even sat on the baseline rather than the bench after that. imo very bad move by fiz, poor self-control. i like him and am glad we have him but gotta admit if this bs is what he was doing to gasol then he deserved to be fired and it’ll happen again if he keeps it up.

wow what a complete jerk. Then he lets Burke, Trier and THJR play the whole time GS made that run? SMH

I guess you could take it that way. I obviously didn’t see play, could be that Fiz is so invested in Frank that he gets after him about even the most iota of details. Have to see how this plays out and how Frank responds

With great power comes great responsibility...for both Coach and Frank. Frank has tough skin...he'll learn...he's not sensitive...he lets his play do the talking.

Nixluva is posting triangle screen grabs, even when nobody asks - Fishmike. LOL So are we going to reference that thread like the bible now? "The thread of Wroten Page 14 post 9" - EnySpree
Knickoftime

10/29/2018  10:19 AM    LAST EDITED: 10/29/2018  10:22 AM
meloshouldgo wrote:

The lead was 7 not 9. So by the time second bench player made it in the starters had built a 7 point lead, with zero contribution from teh bench.

No, no.

The lead was 7 when he came in and became 9 shortly AFTER he came in.

4:41 Enes Kanter enters the game for Noah Vonleh 67 - 74
4:04 Enes Kanter makes two point shot 69 - 76

Now Burke (he came in when the lead was five) and Kanter are in the game, and no, the momentum and complexion hasn't changed.

The lead is still increasing.

Yes Lead did go to 10 and it was the starters scoring that took it there - the bench didn't extend the lead as you suggested multiple times. Only bench contribution in that 10 point lead since Ntilikina left was dunk by Kanter. I think it's clear who has confirmation bias.

It IS clear.

7:03 Trey Burke enters the game for Frank Ntilikina 67 – 72 +5

4:41 Enes Kanter enters the game for Noah Vonleh 67 – 74 +7

3:09 Lance Thomas enters the game for Damyean Dotson 69 – 78

3:09 Mario Hezonja enters the game for Mitchell Robinson 69 – 78 +9

1:51 Tim Hardaway Jr. makes 29-foot three point jumper 71 – 81 +10

51.6 Trey Burke makes 26-foot three point jumper 76 – 84 +8

Burke was in the 3Q for 5 minutes and the lead went from 5 to 10 then 8 another minute later.

Kanter was in the 3Q for 3 minutes and then lead went from 7 to 10 then 8 another minute later.

Thomas and Hezonnja were in 3Q for 2 minutes and the lead went from 9 to 10 and then 8 another minute later.

That's not even mentioning the bench helped maintain a tie with the defending world champs through the first 24 minutes.

The starting unit did not build a 10 point lead. "Chucker" Hardaway was the only starter present for entire 10 point lead.

And nowhere does the actual circumstances of the game suggest that somehow the insertion of the second unit players suddenly change the game on a dime. It did not.

WRONG it was the starters lead and the bench did blow it. Here what your precious bench did.

When Vonleh,Frank and Dotson returned to join Mithc and THJR - hence the starters being back on the floor we were down 104-96 - GET IT? GOOD!

Yes, I got it. I already acknowledged the change turned with the second unit in the game. You're trying to gravitate this towards the idea I'm denying who was playing when the lead changed, I'm not. I'm disputing anything could have been done about it.

It was not like the game's "momentum" or "complexion" changed all of a sudden. A totally typical NBA game occurred.

I also get the best team in the world got hot (really one of the best 1-3 players in the world got hot) and what you seem to be suggesting is Fizdale should have played the starting unit for all of if not most of the entire second half... in an October regular season game.

Exactly when was it okay for him to use the bench of not in the latter 1/3 of the 3Q and the first 1/3 of the 4Q when the second unit is very typically used?

You're clearly blaming Fizdale for when he played his bench in the second half. So when should he have played them?

At all?

Not even mentioning ANY NBA game is a game at 8 points with 6 mins left.

You're absolving the starters of what happened after they came back.

That's agenda talking.

meloshouldgo

10/29/2018  10:39 AM
Knickoftime wrote:
meloshouldgo wrote:

No, no.

Now Burke (he came in when the lead was five) and Kanter are in the game, and no, the momentum and complexion hasn't changed.

It IS clear.

Burke was in the 3Q for 5 minutes and the lead went from 5 to 10 then 8 another minute later.

Kanter was in the 3Q for 3 minutes and then lead went from 7 to 10 then 8 another minute later.

Thomas and Hezonnja were in 3Q for 2 minutes and the lead went from 9 to 10 and then 8 another minute later.

That's not even mentioning the bench helped maintain a tie with the defending world champs through the first 24 minutes.

The starting unit did not build a 10 point lead. "Chucker" Hardaway was the only starter present for entire 10 point lead.

And nowhere does the actual circumstances of the game suggest that somehow the insertion of the second unit players suddenly change the game on a dime. It did not.

Yes, I got it. I already acknowledged the change turned with the second unit in the game. You're trying to gravitate this towards the idea I'm denying who was playing when the lead changed, I'm not. I'm disputing anything could have been done about it.

It was not like the game's "momentum" or "complexion" changed all of a sudden. A totally typical NBA game occurred.

I also get the best team in the world got hot (really one of the best 1-3 players in the world got hot) and what you seem to be suggesting is Fizdale should have played the starting unit for all of if not most of the entire second half... in an October regular season game.

Exactly when was it okay for him to use the bench of not in the latter 1/3 of the 3Q and the first 1/3 of the 4Q when the second unit is very typically used?

You're clearly blaming Fizdale for when he played his bench in the second half. So when should he have played them?

At all?

That's agenda talking.

You still haven't understood why I was blaming Fizdale and your responses and projections have been throughly debunked. Your problem is you start responding to what you think someone is saying and you keep going like a freight train. Thanks for nothing. Everything you said was essentially wrong and that was with the benefit of looking at play by play AND you still keep coming back with more garbage. I don't have the time for this.

Have a nice day.

Knickoftime

10/29/2018  10:44 AM
meloshouldgo wrote:
Knickoftime wrote:
meloshouldgo wrote:

No, no.

It IS clear.

At all?

That's agenda talking.

You still haven't understood why I was blaming Fizdale and your responses and projections have been throughly debunked. Your problem is you start responding to what you think someone is saying and you keep going like a freight train. Thanks for nothing. Everything you said was essentially wrong and that was with the benefit of looking at play by play AND you still keep coming back with more garbage. I don't have the time for this.

Have a nice day.

That non-response is totally understood.

Likewise.

Cartman718
Member: #1694

10/30/2018  10:43 AM
some feel good highlights from 1st half
Nixluva is posting triangle screen grabs, even when nobody asks - Fishmike. LOL So are we going to reference that thread like the bible now? "The thread of Wroten Page 14 post 9" - EnySpree
Game Thread: Warriors at Knicks - 7:30 pm ET

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy