Game Thread: Winnable game vs.Miami
Author Thread
BigRedDog
Alba Posts: 2
Member: #569
10/25/2018  4:26 PM
StarksEwing1 wrote:
NYKBocker wrote:
BigRedDog wrote:Mcgruder just blew past Frank for pass to Whiteside. Again Frank great team defense not as good man to man. Take your blinders off

I don't understand this thinking. Steph Curry is a knockdown 3 point shooter. When he misses does that mean we should take the blinders off as well?

Every player will get beat defensively. You have to look at the larger body or work and do it honestly.

Yeah I didn’t understand that comment. Even the best defenders I’ve seen get beat sometimes. Impossible not to

Frank gets beat man to man more than sometimes. He is NOT a lock down defender yet. Excellent team defender. Someone disagrees with your opinion and automatically "he" is a hater. Get over it.

Briggs-- Frank is 2 yrs away from being 2 years away
AUTOADVERT
StarksEwing1
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #4451

10/25/2018  4:28 PM
BigRedDog wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
NYKBocker wrote:
BigRedDog wrote:Mcgruder just blew past Frank for pass to Whiteside. Again Frank great team defense not as good man to man. Take your blinders off

I don't understand this thinking. Steph Curry is a knockdown 3 point shooter. When he misses does that mean we should take the blinders off as well?

Every player will get beat defensively. You have to look at the larger body or work and do it honestly.

Yeah I didn’t understand that comment. Even the best defenders I’ve seen get beat sometimes. Impossible not to

Frank gets beat man to man more than sometimes. He is NOT a lock down defender yet. Excellent team defender. Someone disagrees with your opinion and automatically "he" is a hater. Get over it.

Did I say you were a hater?
BigRedDog
10/25/2018  4:31 PM
LivingLegend wrote:Frank
Timmy - just because (Ideally Knox is in starting 5) and Timmy is shipped to Turkey
Dotson
Mario
Kanter - just because

Baker -- at least Ron will kill himself or someone with effort while he is out there
Trier
Knox
Lance
Vonleh

Tired of Burke style of play and Timmy is a knucklehead....Kanter getting tired of him as well (always a step late to spot on D) and no rim protection (at all)
Mudiay - meh
Lance would be hard=pressed to find minutes on any other team in League

Baker is a joke out there offensively.He does NOTHING on offense. He is a high school kid playing in the NBA. Worse than Lance out there. We are playing 3 on 5 basketball. He also commits these stupid hustle plays where he fights over a screen 30' from the basket, commits a foul when we are in the penalty.

BigRedDog
10/25/2018  4:35 PM
StarksEwing1 wrote:
BigRedDog wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
NYKBocker wrote:

That wasn't directed to you, sorry, Waltlongmire wrote that in the next post after yours but he didn't quote you in his post

StarksEwing1
Member: #4451

10/25/2018  4:38 PM
BigRedDog wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
BigRedDog wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
NYKBocker wrote:

That wasn't directed to you, sorry, Waltlongmire wrote that in the next post after yours but he didn't quote you in his post

No problem
knicks1248
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #582
10/25/2018  6:42 PM    LAST EDITED: 10/25/2018  6:43 PM
Houston is willing to give up 4 1st rounders for jimmy

http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/25083858/houston-rockets-offer-wolves-four-first-round-draft-picks-jimmy-butler

Reminds me of the knicks back in the 90's

ES
fitzfarm
Member: #3285

10/25/2018  10:09 PM
knicks1248 wrote:Houston is willing to give up 4 1st rounders for jimmy

http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/25083858/houston-rockets-offer-wolves-four-first-round-draft-picks-jimmy-butler

Lol Minnesota would be foolish not to take that deal As long as the 4 first rounders start in 2 years from now... rockets will be on the decline by then.

Knickoftime
Member: #3370

10/25/2018  10:19 PM
fitzfarm wrote:

Lol Minnesota would be foolish not to take that deal As long as the 4 first rounders start in 2 years from now... rockets will be on the decline by then.

Yeah, but they're also 2 years apart each because of the Sepphian(sp?) rule.

4 first rounders over 8 years. And they'll likely be protection too.

CrushAlot
Member: #452
USA
10/25/2018  10:43 PM
Knickoftime wrote:
fitzfarm wrote:

They need to move him and get something for him. I don't think they get a better offer.
I'm tired,I'm tired, I'm so tired right now......Kristaps Porzingis 1/3/18
knicks1248
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #582
10/26/2018  8:48 AM
Knickoftime wrote:
fitzfarm wrote:

Houston has no intention's of rebuilding anytime soon, and if he gets ugly down the road they will have enough assets to make other trades to get 1st rounders back.

ES
Knickoftime
Member: #3370

10/26/2018  2:04 PM
knicks1248 wrote:
Knickoftime wrote:
fitzfarm wrote:

Houston has no intention's of rebuilding anytime soon, and if he gets ugly down the road they will have enough assets to make other trades to get 1st rounders back.

My point was that negatively impacts the value for Minnesota.

Game Thread: Winnable game vs.Miami

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy