[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Game Thread: The Bucks Stop Here! - 8 pm ET
Author Thread
Cartman718
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #1694

10/23/2018  10:31 AM
CrushAlot wrote:
Knicksfan wrote:Dot brings scoring AND defense. If this trend continues, getting Either Dot or Mario in the starting lineup as the SF will be necessary. That along with using Frank more as a 1.

This. He also is an excellent rebounder for a wing. He is a nice fit to play with KP eventually in part because KP is not a great rebounder.

exactly. you get dot or trier in the starting lineup instead of burke and you will see starters perform better and bench production will not go down.

Nixluva is posting triangle screen grabs, even when nobody asks - Fishmike. LOL So are we going to reference that thread like the bible now? "The thread of Wroten Page 14 post 9" - EnySpree
AUTOADVERT
Chandler
Member: #6197

10/23/2018  12:46 PM
Cartman718 wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:how could frank not attempt a single shot in the 2nd half and played the most minutes is beyond me, that's ridiculous for anybody
Burke was hot. Timmy was hot. Dotson was hot. You want him to take shots away from them?

there is real truth in this.

(5)(5)
Chandler

10/23/2018  12:50 PM
StarksEwing1 wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:
Welpee wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:how could frank not attempt a single shot in the 2nd half and played the most minutes is beyond me, that's ridiculous for anybody
I asked this in the Frank thread. Is his defense that good to justify having him play so many minutes not contributing anything offensively?

At some point it wont. Believe Fizdale is giving Frank the minutes to develop his offense. I dont know where that line is with Fizdale, but at some point the lack of production is going to cost Frank PT. Guys are going to pass him.

I think Dotson might move into the starting 5 at some point in place of Lance or Frank. Dotson is such a good rebounder and he has an offensive game. I am not sure which guy should go to the bench. Lance communicates so much on d and Frank is such a good defender it will be a tough decision.
I have always loved dotson but I dont see him as a starter. Perfect guy off the bench

it's not who starts, but who finishes that matters.

(5)(5)
Chandler

10/23/2018  12:56 PM
frustrating loss at one level, but I at least enjoyed and respected the fight. They were down by like 20, and the players (and coach) didn't go all hang-dog. That's a big positive

if they had called Gianni's blatant push, or offensive interference who knows the outcome

Burke choked the other day at the line; yesterday Dot missed a wide open and super important 3; I predict that if they keep getting their minutes, they make those shots in the near future. They're not pussies about the spot light unlike certain ex-Knicks

(5)(5)
NYKBocker
Alba Posts: 474
Member: #377
USA
10/23/2018  1:09 PM    LAST EDITED: 10/23/2018  1:10 PM
Getting a chance to watch the game now. Man...Giannis is ****ing tall.

I love Trier but he is a black hole out there. Fiz needs to manage him. You don't want to stop from doing what he does but if he is off then you need to bench him.

Frank's defense is really good. Duh...I am talking the whole package though. Not just man defense. His team defense is outstanding. He swipes at driving players from the help side is uncanny. Very disruptive. He absolutely needs to attack more in offense but his contributions as an elite defender is big.

Dotson and Mario needs more burn.

StarksEwing1
Member: #4451

10/23/2018  1:24 PM
NYKBocker wrote:Getting a chance to watch the game now. Man...Giannis is ****ing tall.

I love Trier but he is a black hole out there. Fiz needs to manage him. You don't want to stop from doing what he does but if he is off then you need to bench him.

Frank's defense is really good. Duh...I am talking the whole package though. Not just man defense. His team defense is outstanding. He swipes at driving players from the help side is uncanny. Very disruptive. He absolutely needs to attack more in offense but his contributions as an elite defender is big.

Dotson and Mario needs more burn.

Excellent FAIR post. Yes he does need to attack more but has taken steps that are encouraging. I mean he is taking shots they just arent falling yet. I would like Fiz to run more plays for him like the net g a me but yes hopefully he attacks more. Yes his defensive presence will always keeps us in games which I s why Fiz plays him alot
smackeddog
Member: #883
10/23/2018  3:03 PM
Man, just looking ahead, our opening schedule is brutal, our record is going to be horrific
NYKBocker
USA
10/23/2018  3:15 PM
Mario needs to start instead of Lance Thomas. I have a feeling starting Lance is strategic in regards with KP. When KP comes back, it will be easier to insert him in the starting lineup for Lance.
NYKBocker
USA
10/23/2018  4:05 PM
One more thing...when KP comes back..this team right now is a playoff team. The way they defend is fantastic. Just need that alpha scorer that the refs will cater to.
Knixkik
Member: #11
USA
10/23/2018  4:17 PM
NYKBocker wrote:Mario needs to start instead of Lance Thomas. I have a feeling starting Lance is strategic in regards with KP. When KP comes back, it will be easier to insert him in the starting lineup for Lance.

This is true.

Cartman718
Member: #1694

10/24/2018  9:41 AM
Knixkik wrote:
NYKBocker wrote:Mario needs to start instead of Lance Thomas. I have a feeling starting Lance is strategic in regards with KP. When KP comes back, it will be easier to insert him in the starting lineup for Lance.

This is true.

i dont agree with the notion that this is the strategy. can you really see mario being brought back after his 1 year deal is up? he'd have to take some serious leaps and bounds by jan-feb for that to happen.

Nixluva is posting triangle screen grabs, even when nobody asks - Fishmike. LOL So are we going to reference that thread like the bible now? "The thread of Wroten Page 14 post 9" - EnySpree
Game Thread: The Bucks Stop Here! - 8 pm ET

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy