[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

KP possibility after a losing season
Author Thread
newyorknewyork
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #541
1/31/2019  4:24 PM
knicks1248 wrote:I told you soooooooooo

http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/25893669/kristaps-porzingis-concerned-losing-direction-new-york-knicks

I mean you played every angle looking to hit one. If KP was happy and stayed you would then claim that he was overpaid by being given max due to his injury history. Then if any injury occurs you would say I told you so. Would be completely opposite of what transpired recently but would still be covered in your web.

When KP had poor shooting weeks you would rag on him for being soft and inefficient and not able to win. But now that he seeked for a trade you do your usual rotation for which angle to fits.

https://vote.nba.com/en Vote for your Knicks.
AUTOADVERT
StarksEwing1
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #4451

1/31/2019  4:26 PM
newyorknewyork wrote:

http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/25893669/kristaps-porzingis-concerned-losing-direction-new-york-knicks

I mean you played every angle looking to hit one. If KP was happy and stayed you would then claim that he was overpaid by being given max due to his injury history. Then if any injury occurs you would say I told you so. Would be completely opposite of what transpired recently but would still be covered in your web.

When KP had poor shooting weeks you would rag on him for being soft and inefficient and not able to win. But now that he seeked for a trade you do your usual rotation for which angle to fits.

He is a clown.
knicks1248
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #582
1/31/2019  4:34 PM
StarksEwing1 wrote:
newyorknewyork wrote:

He is a clown.

KP was breaking down to often, and he wast getting toss around like a rag doll, I thought he was flopping but he really wasn't..I certainly wouldn't traded him at all, and Im not too happy about it, but I saw it coming because I listen to janis, and I listen to KP.

The way the knicks have been jerking around veterans, its just bad business and I knew he would want out..KANTER WAS THE LAST STRAW

LOL..TATTOO I used to like you, but your turning into a real jerk...

You can't even face reality like a MAN..

Your have this warp way of thinking everything is going to be great even when you know this **** is a mess.

ES
StarksEwing1
Member: #4451

1/31/2019  4:37 PM    LAST EDITED: 1/31/2019  4:37 PM
knicks1248 wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
newyorknewyork wrote:

He is a clown.

KP was breaking down to often, and he wast getting toss around like a rag doll, I thought he was flopping but he really wasn't..I certainly wouldn't traded him at all, and Im not too happy about it, but I saw it coming because I listen to janis, and I listen to KP.

The way the knicks have been jerking around veterans, its just bad business and I knew he would want out..KANTER WAS THE LAST STRAW

LOL..TATTOO I used to like you, but your turning into a real jerk...

You can't even face reality like a MAN..

Your have this warp way of thinking everything is going to be great even when you know this **** is a mess.

You are an idiot. I HATE THIS TRADE. If you have Followed my posts i have said Perry ****ed up. However you spend your time saying "i told you so" like a little kid to notice
sidsanders
Member: #2426

1/31/2019  4:38 PM
you get a prize!!! yippie!!! queue the oprah gifs. and you get a... and you get a....
GO TEAM VENTURE!!!!!
KP possibility after a losing season

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy