lol jeez

uh oohh, I see an AWOL coming..he probably just miss his mommy

ES
AUTOADVERT
Cartman718
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #1694

3/13/2019  11:58 PM
Did KD secretly meet with Knicks FO in Jan?
Nixluva is posting triangle screen grabs, even when nobody asks - Fishmike. LOL So are we going to reference that thread like the bible now? "The thread of Wroten Page 14 post 9" - EnySpree
Nalod
Alba Posts: 154
Member: #508
USA
3/14/2019  9:08 AM
Cartman718 wrote:Did KD secretly meet with Knicks FO in Jan?

Oh do tell!!!!
I read someting that discussed an agent can approach a team and say “you keep cap space we want to come”. A player can even say it. But team cannot respond.

An agent is not stupid and can provide about what a team would ask questions about so in fact Durants agent could spell the whole thing out and Mills could just sit there, smile and be perfectly legal.

Is this any different than 2010. When Lebron made “The decision”? Were knicks ever in the running? According to rumor Lebron laughed at Walsh in the wheel chair and Dolans presentation was awful.
I always wondered why “the decision “ was so close to Knicks facility?

Knicks KP deal to clear space is the key to the trade in my eyes. To do it earlier than later took out KP’s leverage and put the Knicks in a positive light in terms of OPPORTUNITY than the doubt that would insue. By that, to move Clee or Hardaway would cost them dearly on draft night. The window is narrow by then. Draft is end of June and beginning of July is Free agent season. Knicks would have been raped to make a cap clear deal and knicks would have matched any KP deal but if time went on the uncertainty of it all would have been chaotic. There would not have been cap space for two and the path or vision would have been cloudy.

What we have here is a clear vision of assets:

Youth in development
7 first round picks in 5 years
Cap space for 2 max contracts
The above combo can be used as trade fodder.
A coach with a reputation of being player friendly.

These are the facts. You might not agree with the levels of the above but exists. Yes, Fiz is running a sloppy system the last few months but its logical there would be a meeting that would ask “what do you envision if I were to come, trades, draft picks and how you see the next few years?”
Fans really think “Dolan is mean to fans, why would I want to come here? So what he is good to players, lets them use his jet, gives his seats to fans, donates tons of money? He is mean to Oak too? Oh my! Maybe Ill ask Fiz about the young guys and the problems they are having”!

Players and agents can collude so its also possible they are talking about the knicks and other teams. Who has what, who can do what, and how they can fit in. Durant can collude with Kyrie, Kawahi, Kemba, Klay and any other without a K in his name if they want. The pieces are in place and in place early which was a big benefit to the KP trade. No guarantee anything becomes of it but its better than Trying to create cap space late June.

knicks1248
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #582
3/14/2019  9:25 AM

IDK, but they sure seem pretty damn confident..especially dolan, who also was told KP wouldn't play this yr, so maybe he has some reliable sources

ES
Nalod
USA
3/14/2019  10:26 AM
knicks1248 wrote:

IDK, but they sure seem pretty damn confident..especially dolan, who also was told KP wouldn't play this yr, so maybe he has some reliable sources

Dolan had reliable sources KP would play this year?
Man, with keen insight and evaluative analysis you demonstrate, to think I been short changing your abilities the last few months! True genius!

Nalod
USA
3/15/2019  2:40 PM
revel for a moment in the misery that is lakerland.
The smiley clown arrogance of Magic Johnson and the starphuch he created. I have no hate for Lebron nor question the decision to bring on Lebron.
They gave up on Deangelo and jettisoned Brooks for cap space the did not use. Signing Stevenson and Rondo did nothing. Ingram blood clots a bad thing to which I have sympathy for but not Lonzo's bad ankle which was rumored to have been injured when he did not tape up for a practice.
I suppose hindsight is easy. The storied great franchise that is the lakers have made another mess. One Dwight-nash-Kobe could not do.
And now this one.
My point: This great franchise has no genetic propensity to perpetuate greatness as much as knicks can perpetuate their negative! The sins of our past don't are not chronic. The lakers past is not destined to continue. Change the process, you change the outcome.
CrushAlot
Member: #452
USA
3/15/2019  10:40 PM
Nalod wrote:revel for a moment in the misery that is lakerland.
The smiley clown arrogance of Magic Johnson and the starphuch he created. I have no hate for Lebron nor question the decision to bring on Lebron.
They gave up on Deangelo and jettisoned Brooks for cap space the did not use. Signing Stevenson and Rondo did nothing. Ingram blood clots a bad thing to which I have sympathy for but not Lonzo's bad ankle which was rumored to have been injured when he did not tape up for a practice.
I suppose hindsight is easy. The storied great franchise that is the lakers have made another mess. One Dwight-nash-Kobe could not do.
And now this one.
My point: This great franchise has no genetic propensity to perpetuate greatness as much as knicks can perpetuate their negative! The sins of our past don't are not chronic. The lakers past is not destined to continue. Change the process, you change the outcome.
Russell, Randal, Bropez all have done very well and would have helped the lakers. The fact that the coaching staff wanted to keep Bropez and Magic went with Bease, Lance, and javelle instead was a huge mistake. You don’t hire franchise icons as coaches, gms, or presidents if they have no experience. It doesn’t work. See Kidd, Phil, Magic etc.
I'm tired,I'm tired, I'm so tired right now......Kristaps Porzingis 1/3/18
Cartman718

3/19/2019  7:52 AM
People on here talking about Fiz tanking and piss poor job coaching and deliberately tanking etc...what is Carlisle doing in Dallas?
1 win since feb 11
In their last 4 games 3 are against Memphis and Suns
They’re tied with Memphis for wins right now. But they’ve got the great Luka n dirk n pg we should have traded for in Brunson. Dallas better not land in top 5. They’re expected to win at least 2 out of the last 4, which would give Memphis better odds assuming they both continue to lose. Lakers Walton another example.
Talk about tanking for Zion now that they know playoffs are out of reach

Nixluva is posting triangle screen grabs, even when nobody asks - Fishmike. LOL So are we going to reference that thread like the bible now? "The thread of Wroten Page 14 post 9" - EnySpree
technomaster
Member: #426
USA
3/19/2019  10:53 AM
Regarding Dallas's record since the trade:
* The thing is that DeAndre Jordan (whether you believe he's past his peak or not) is a high quality player, a legit NBA starter/all-nba/all-star/dpoty sort of player. The Mavs did not get a direct replacement for his minutes in the trade with KP out for the year. Yeah, Dirk came back to eat away some of those minutes, but there's little contribution there. So their interior D is extremely porous.
* Dennis Smith Jr, while not a good team defender, still has the athleticism/explosion to "look" like a good defender. On the other hand, his replacement, Brunson (in spite of putting up good numbers) may be a worse defender with his inferior tools (and he's just a rookie).
* The THJr effect. Wesley Matthews only takes good shots. Timmy... well, he's Timmy. :) And he gets really cold sometimes.
* Harrison Barnes is gone too from Dallas... (not to us)

They gutted their team... so I guess we can expect them to lose?

“That was two, two from the heart.” - John Starks
GustavBahler
Alba Posts: 15
Member: #3186

3/19/2019  8:54 PM
Rockets vs Hawks, Paul vs. Young. Good game going on.
Cartman718

3/20/2019  6:37 AM
technomaster wrote:Regarding Dallas's record since the trade:
* The thing is that DeAndre Jordan (whether you believe he's past his peak or not) is a high quality player, a legit NBA starter/all-nba/all-star/dpoty sort of player. The Mavs did not get a direct replacement for his minutes in the trade with KP out for the year. Yeah, Dirk came back to eat away some of those minutes, but there's little contribution there. So their interior D is extremely porous.
* Dennis Smith Jr, while not a good team defender, still has the athleticism/explosion to "look" like a good defender. On the other hand, his replacement, Brunson (in spite of putting up good numbers) may be a worse defender with his inferior tools (and he's just a rookie).
* The THJr effect. Wesley Matthews only takes good shots. Timmy... well, he's Timmy. :) And he gets really cold sometimes.
* Harrison Barnes is gone too from Dallas... (not to us)

They gutted their team... so I guess we can expect them to lose?

disagree...if they played courtney lee more instead of a THJr they'd probably win more
re: THJr shot selection vs Wes Matthews...in just the few games he played here I was done with Wes...thats how much of a THJr clone he is.
Barnes being gone was a smart move on their part
DeAndre Jordan high quality player what a joke...the games that we have won since the trade have not been because he excelled in the game. Its because we have chucky, his bride and their entire family gone thank goodness.

no one should be going after fiz for tanking...what are the lakers doing with lebron?
if dallas or lakers jump ahead of us again, fans are going to be done with this ****.

moreover cleveland...how many #1 picks since lebron left cleveland...3 i think?
phoenix...they've had 11 picks in the last 3 years. and in all 3 years picked top 5 including #1 last year.

yeah knicks are due. basketball gods need to smile on us.

Clean
Member: #743
3/20/2019  6:16 PM
Walt Clyde Frazier says Lebron seems disinterested and the media comes for his head the whole week. Now Brian Windhorst who is known to have sources in Lebrons camp says Lebron is indeed disinterested. Do you think all those talking heads will apologize to Clyde? We all know they wont.

TripleThreat
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #3997

3/21/2019  3:41 AM
Clean wrote:Walt Clyde Frazier says Lebron seems disinterested and the media comes for his head the whole week. Now Brian Windhorst who is known to have sources in Lebrons camp says Lebron is indeed disinterested. Do you think all those talking heads will apologize to Clyde? We all know they wont.

Posturing by LBJ, using media talking heads for him by proxy, to essentially demand that Luke Walton get fired.

BigDaddyG
Alba Posts: 9
Member: #3049

3/21/2019  2:15 PM
Once a Knick.....

Always... always remember: Less is less. More is more. More is better and twice as much is good too. Not enough is bad, and too much is never enough except when it's just about right. - The Tick
ekstarks94
Member: #6104

3/21/2019  3:23 PM
BigDaddyG wrote:Once a Knick.....

The G League counts????

BigDaddyG
Alba Posts: 9
Member: #3049

3/21/2019  3:50 PM
ekstarks94 wrote:
BigDaddyG wrote:Once a Knick.....

The G League counts????

The Westchester Knicks have been one of the most successful franchises in the Metro area the past few years. I'd they don't count, I don't know.....
Always... always remember: Less is less. More is more. More is better and twice as much is good too. Not enough is bad, and too much is never enough except when it's just about right. - The Tick
martin
Alba Posts: 108
Member: #2
USA
3/21/2019  8:56 PM
Man, lots of leg injuries for THJr

Official sponsor of the PURE KNICKS LOVE Program
Cartman718

3/21/2019  11:51 PM
martin wrote:Man, lots of leg injuries for THJr

they might win some games now

smackeddog
Member: #883
3/22/2019  4:04 AM

Didn't he have the same stress reaction with us either last season or this season?

GustavBahler
Alba Posts: 15
Member: #3186

3/22/2019  12:00 PM
Cartman718 wrote:

they might win some games now

Feel bad for THJ, hasn't been a good season for him. Traded, now this. Second stress injury on the same leg.

OT-NBA Season Thread-Around the NBA HORN

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy