[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

OT-NBA Season Thread-Around the NBA HORN
Author Thread
Nalod
Alba Posts: 154
Member: #508
USA
3/5/2019  4:44 PM
BigDaddyG wrote:Ainge must be desperate if he's demanding the Suns unprotected first round pick for Rozier.
https://www.theringer.com/nba/2019/3/4/18249721/boston-celtics-kyrie-irving-brad-stevens-crisis
Rozier will also be a restricted free agent, with Phoenix considered by league sources as a team likely to make a strong push for the point guard. The Suns offered a protected first-round pick for Rozier before the season, but Boston demanded an unprotected first, per league sources. Were Irving to leave, Rozier would be his logical replacement in the starting lineup.

If the pick was for this year then it depends on what PHX was thinking about their chances with Reezy and Rozier in the line up. Obviously we are 2/3rds the way thru and know PHX is in tank mostly.
As for Ainge, well, don't hurt to ask!

AUTOADVERT
BigDaddyG
Alba Posts: 9
Member: #3049

3/5/2019  5:07 PM
Nalod wrote:
BigDaddyG wrote:Ainge must be desperate if he's demanding the Suns unprotected first round pick for Rozier.
https://www.theringer.com/nba/2019/3/4/18249721/boston-celtics-kyrie-irving-brad-stevens-crisis
Rozier will also be a restricted free agent, with Phoenix considered by league sources as a team likely to make a strong push for the point guard. The Suns offered a protected first-round pick for Rozier before the season, but Boston demanded an unprotected first, per league sources. Were Irving to leave, Rozier would be his logical replacement in the starting lineup.

If the pick was for this year then it depends on what PHX was thinking about their chances with Reezy and Rozier in the line up. Obviously we are 2/3rds the way thru and know PHX is in tank mostly.

True. I was also thinking that Ainge really had no intention of dealing Rozier in the first place. They're are really worried about Kyrie leaving. I'm not a big fan a Rozier, but his value on the open market is taking a hit. The Celts will probably be able to snap him up on a reasonable deal when this Kyrie thing runs its course.
Always... always remember: Less is less. More is more. More is better and twice as much is good too. Not enough is bad, and too much is never enough except when it's just about right. - The Tick
Nalod
USA
3/5/2019  5:17 PM
BigDaddyG wrote:
Nalod wrote:

True. I was also thinking that Ainge really had no intention of dealing Rozier in the first place. They're are really worried about Kyrie leaving. I'm not a big fan a Rozier, but his value on the open market is taking a hit. The Celts will probably be able to snap him up on a reasonable deal when this Kyrie thing runs its course.

Kyrie verbally committed at the start of the season.
Not sure really how much a hit he has taken as perhaps after the playoffs last year it might have been bloated. Hell of a time to "Come out"! Might have gotten into his head this year when Kyrie and haywood came back and his role diminished. If he is sitting then it might be he created the situation he faces now if not putting team ahead of his pending free agency. Its a lot of pressure for these guys.
He put in his time as an understudy and shined bright when called upon! Its a mindphuch.

CrushAlot
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #452
USA
3/5/2019  7:08 PM
Cartman718 wrote:Hardaway said in Brooklyn that Knicks FO didn't give him and KP playing together a chance. Um nope. KP and his ass brother told the Knicks they wanted out. You were just collateral damage.
I don’t think Mav fans are that excited about having Tim on their team.
I'm tired,I'm tired, I'm so tired right now......Kristaps Porzingis 1/3/18
CrushAlot
USA
3/5/2019  8:10 PM
CrushAlot wrote:
Cartman718 wrote:Hardaway said in Brooklyn that Knicks FO didn't give him and KP playing together a chance. Um nope. KP and his ass brother told the Knicks they wanted out. You were just collateral damage.
I didn't like that Tim said the Knicks notified his agent and not him of the trade. Tim's contract sucked but he wanted to be a knick.
martin
Alba Posts: 108
Member: #2
USA
3/5/2019  9:10 PM
CrushAlot wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:
I didn't like that Tim said the Knicks notified his agent and not him of the trade. Tim's contract sucked but he wanted to be a knick.

Wish he wanted to play D and wanted to improve his shot selection as much as he wanted to be a Knicks player.

Official sponsor of the PURE KNICKS LOVE Program
Nalod
USA
3/5/2019  9:24 PM
CrushAlot wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:

Was Timmy napping? Was he not able to answer the phone? We traded 4 dudes at the same time.
sometimes its best to hear it from your agent. I’m cool with Timmy and also wished we had more time. KP tilted the Pardigm.

KnickDanger
Member: #7578

3/5/2019  11:24 PM
Nalod wrote:The Lebron hate fest is his doing. He ascended to the mountain top as the king and self proclaimed GOAT and the hype machine he created bites him in the arse.

Lebron is a force of nature, one of the greatest ever. I receive pleasure from seeing him suffer basketballwise.

BigDaddyG
Alba Posts: 9
Member: #3049

3/5/2019  11:54 PM
Dallas is really hyped up. A few even think they'll sign Durant lol Bet none of them can pronounce formidable

Always... always remember: Less is less. More is more. More is better and twice as much is good too. Not enough is bad, and too much is never enough except when it's just about right. - The Tick
smackeddog
Member: #883
3/6/2019  3:47 AM
BigDaddyG wrote:Dallas is really hyped up. A few even think they'll sign Durant lol Bet none of them can pronounce formidable

Bet they end up with a higher pick in this year's draft than us! It will be infuriating to witness. Still, we might end up benefiting--it means they keep this year pick rather than sending it to atlanta, which in turn pushes back the unprotected pick they owe us to 2022, which might be the year the nba gets rid of the college rule

johnnystarks
Member: #8723

3/6/2019  4:40 AM
Man, I just don't want Zion to end up on a crummy team like Chicago or Phoenix :/ Knicks is obvs no.1, but I could also handle Atlanta (just about). Just not the Bulls or Suns please!
knicks1248
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #582
3/7/2019  12:33 PM
johnnystarks wrote:Man, I just don't want Zion to end up on a crummy team like Chicago or Phoenix :/ Knicks is obvs no.1, but I could also handle Atlanta (just about). Just not the Bulls or Suns please!

This knick are more crummy right now

ES
Nalod
USA
3/8/2019  7:44 AM
Crummier.
Crummiest.
CrushAlot
USA
3/8/2019  12:59 PM
Kemet
Member: #6148

3/8/2019  9:15 PM
I been watching closely to all the strong .500 NBA teams that have a good chance at making it to thier conference finals ..
Believe me it's a better watch than watching all the NBA teams in the "ZION" race LOL

After last night games between 1-seeded Bucks vs 3-seeded Pacers, the missing Olydipo showed in the pacers rotation vs the mighty Bucks .. then watching the 3-seed OKC vs 5-seed Blazer, great game! Kanter's over-time performance on defense tip the win to his ex-OKC team SMH ..
Having less than 20 games remaining in the regular season, all the 1-8 seeded teams has been playing hard for the win night after night, especially when their match up against another playoff team.

Tonight games on ESPN will be a good showdown between two 4 seeded teams 76ers vs Rocks, and then the late night game has two teams fighting for the win to be the West 1 seeded team .. GSW vs Nuggets.

The East coast standing today show 5 qualifying teams (Bucks, Raptors, Pacers, 76ers, and Boston) has a good chance to be in the ECF.
The West coast standing today show 6 qualifying teams (GSW, Nuggets, Thunders, Rocks, Blazers, and Jazz) has a good chance to make it to the WCF.

Cartman718
Member: #1694

3/11/2019  5:56 PM
Nixluva is posting triangle screen grabs, even when nobody asks - Fishmike. LOL So are we going to reference that thread like the bible now? "The thread of Wroten Page 14 post 9" - EnySpree
martin
Alba Posts: 108
Member: #2
USA
3/12/2019  2:02 PM
Kind of a weird amazing stat:

Official sponsor of the PURE KNICKS LOVE Program
howyoudoing
Member: #8744
USA
3/12/2019  3:16 PM
What's really weird to me regarding 3-pointers is that Blake Griffin is taking and making more 3s than Durant per game, at a better percentage.
Alias was supposed to be howyoudoin, but I accidentally included the g. Clearly I do not have mad game like Joey...
Cartman718

3/12/2019  8:12 PM
martin wrote:Kind of a weird amazing stat:

lol jeez

Nixluva is posting triangle screen grabs, even when nobody asks - Fishmike. LOL So are we going to reference that thread like the bible now? "The thread of Wroten Page 14 post 9" - EnySpree
Cartman718

3/12/2019  8:13 PM
howyoudoing wrote:What's really weird to me regarding 3-pointers is that Blake Griffin is taking and making more 3s than Durant per game, at a better percentage.

yes but durant from 2 is kinda automatic

OT-NBA Season Thread-Around the NBA HORN

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy