Uptown
Alba Posts: 3
Member: #1883

10/17/2018  6:44 PM
HofstraBBall wrote:
blkexec wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:
Jmpasq wrote:
TheGame wrote:Frank is a bit undersized for SF, but with his long arms and defensive mentality, he should be okay. The only reason I like this move is that Frank needs 30 minutes a game. If starting him at SF is the way to get him those minutes, so be it. Knox has looked off. Making him come off the bench probably is the right move. Now the kid does not have to feel the pressure of starting, and he can just focus on getting his game right.

Frank will score 14 pts, 4 assists, 5 rbs, 1.5 steals, 1 blk per game on 45% shooting and 40% 3s, and 75% free throws. I said it first. Watch it happen.

I will punch myself in the nut sack if this happens this year

Frank's high in points for the first 80 games of the season last year was 15. He hit that once.

I can see him doing that his first game.....But his averages might be well below that.

You can see him punching himself in the nuts or Frank averaging 14 pts? Lol

Just cant see Frank taking enough shots a game to get him there. But maybe that will change at the 3. One of the things I think Fiz is trying to do, by putting him at the 3, is to get him to worry less about creating for others/setting players up and more about becoming offensive minded.

You nailed it! Frank is a ball mover, not really a play maker. Hopefully on the wing, Frank will be more in attack mode since as you said, the responsibility of running the offense is no longer on his shoulders.

AUTOADVERT
Jmpasq
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #4182

10/17/2018  8:40 PM
Cartman718 wrote:From Zach Lowe ESPN - The New York Knicks are attempting to trade Courtney Lee.
Lee is owed $12.7 million for the 19-20 season, which the Knicks would like to remove from their books to maximize their cap space.
New York would prefer not to attach a second round pick to Lee in order to unload him.
Lee could provide depth on the wing for a playoff team.

The cost will be a 2nd round pick. No one is taking that deal free and clear. At least not now.

Check out My NFL Draft Prospect Videos at Youtube User Pages Jmpasq,JPdraftjedi,Jmpasqdraftjedi. www.Draftbreakdown.com
Chandler
Member: #6197

10/25/2018  3:24 PM

is this thread for the starting rotation in general, or just opening night?

If the former, I think there's a new rotation against the Warriors. Burke's last game didn't help his cause but I think it's more an issue of Dotson's play on both ends. I think we'll have a big back court with Frank at point and THJ and Dot in some arrangement of SG and SF

Personally it pains me to watch Lance lately but I don't think Fizz is pulling the plug on him yet

(5)(5)
StarksEwing1
Member: #4451

10/25/2018  3:36 PM
Chandler wrote:
is this thread for the starting rotation in general, or just opening night?

If the former, I think there's a new rotation against the Warriors. Burke's last game didn't help his cause but I think it's more an issue of Dotson's play on both ends. I think we'll have a big back court with Frank at point and THJ and Dot in some arrangement of SG and SF

Personally it pains me to watch Lance lately but I don't think Fizz is pulling the plug on him yet

Judging but what fiz was saying he definetly wants defense so frank Dotson and Lance could compliment our big best scorers in Timmy and Kanter. Dotson will chip in on both ends. Frank seems more comfortable at guard anyway
reub
Member: #6227

10/25/2018  7:02 PM
Our future:

Frank
Dotson
Knox
Zion
KP

Mitch
THJr
Trier
Vonleh

Throw in one max free agent and I'm happy.

Starting Rotation

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy