Author Thread
StarksEwing1
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #4451

10/9/2018  2:31 PM    LAST EDITED: 10/9/2018  2:33 PM
martin wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
Ira wrote:Frank has improved, but he still has a way to go on offense. But he's a hard worker and a smart player, so he should continue to improve offensively, while playing very good d.
Of Course. Thats a very fair assessment. We all know his defense is his biggest strength and the offense will take some time to blossom. The reason i have been happy since the SL is because he looks much more aggresive, not passing up shots,and even taking it to the hoop. He still such a young kid but with more experience things should start to get easier for him

you really think it takes 164 games to get through to someone.

I watch frank every single time he is giving the ball to bring up court, after a make or miss, 99 out of 99 times he is giving the ball up as soon as he passes half court.

Were talking over 500 possessions, and you want me to believe he is going to grow out of doing that, he has blown more fast break opportunities than any player i have seen in the NBA in the last 5 yrs. Fiz has already ruled him out of playing PG or starting, he will bring him off the bench as a 2 or 3.

I fully understand your train of thought and your optimism, but ask yourself this, Is frank the kind of player you acquire in a speed ball attack system?

If fiz is the coach and you had to redo the draft would still take frank over DSJ?

Lots of examples of this. Billups comes to mind.

Absolutely. Billups bounced around early in his career too. I think Frank has already shown good things his first year and just needed to work on his offensive aggression. So far he has taken a nice step forward just needs to keep it up.
AUTOADVERT
knicks1248
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #582
10/9/2018  2:48 PM
StarksEwing1 wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
fishmike wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
Ira wrote:Frank has improved, but he still has a way to go on offense. But he's a hard worker and a smart player, so he should continue to improve offensively, while playing very good d.
Of Course. Thats a very fair assessment. We all know his defense is his biggest strength and the offense will take some time to blossom. The reason i have been happy since the SL is because he looks much more aggresive, not passing up shots,and even taking it to the hoop. He still such a young kid but with more experience things should start to get easier for him

I watch frank every single time he is giving the ball to bring up court, after a make or miss, 99 out of 99 times he is giving the ball up as soon as he passes half court.

Were talking over 500 possessions, and you want me to believe he is going to grow out of doing that, he has blown more fast break opportunities than any player i have seen in the NBA in the last 5 yrs. Fiz has already ruled him out of playing PG or starting, he will bring him off the bench as a 2 or 3.

I fully understand your train of thought and your optimism, but ask yourself this, Is frank the kind of player you acquire in a speed ball attack system?

If fiz is the coach and you had to redo the draft would still take frank over DSJ?

Yes he would. This has been confirmed. I love when you argue with your alternative facts. You so silly!
his track record for being right isnt too good lol. Also says "you CANT rebuild through the draft and its better to trade picks for guys like butler even though ,99 percent of fans know that is stupid

you can't build through the draft ALONE, the suns, kings, and magic have proven that. You draft, trade, and sign FA..that's how you build. Anything else your just putting all your eggs in one basket

You still have to draft the right player, which is harder than you would care to admit

I NEVER said it was easy. I also NEVER said that you shouldnt sign free agents. However the core has to be through the draft. Hell even before KD went to Golden State they were a champion BECAUSE of the draft. Look at Philly now. They are loaded with young talent and already made a big step forward BECAUSE of the draft.

They have picks that are NBA ready despite the injuries that held them back. They also drafted players that fit their system. You think phil would have drafted KNOX..Hell NO, in his first press conference he said he was looking for players who can jump out the building.

would you trade frank for the spurs 1st rnd pick and another player?

I would see what they would be willing to give up for frank and Lee, they are pretty desperate at this point

How do you know Phil wouldnt of picked Knox? He did pick KP. Obviously I know thats a big reason you dont like frank. Also as much as you are begging for it the Knicks arent trading Frank. So you might as well prepare yourself that next year out of the 3 ,guards he is the only lock to be here

Dude cmon on man

“We know what we want, and we are interested in developing that and turning away from just say this guy can jump out of the gym, this guy can do a triple-double game or dunk the ball,’’ Jackson said. “That is not what we are interested in. We are interested in skill players that know how to play together in team form.”

That's more so the frank type than Knox

You know damn well that this current regime/coach would not have drafted frank so cut it out.

We drafted a suppose pg at #8 and are still searching for a better one.

There's a few of you on here that wouldn't trade frank for labron or durant. I have no problem keeping him, just not at the position you would like

Dont be overdramatic. If you think I wouldnt trade him for lebron or KD then you must be smoking crack

I didn't say you, but he has a cult like following

Look at like this, despite melo's scoring abilities and all star status, there were fans who still couldn't get by is lack of of defense and wanted him gone. From time to time he played decent defense, but never consistent. I liked melo but i had been came to grips with the role i wanted for him, scorer.

That's how i feel about frank, I need defense i'm bringing him in, i need offense I'm taking him out. You seem to think we have the next klay or kawhi in frank..

ES
knicks1248
10/9/2018  2:55 PM
martin wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:

Lots of examples of this. Billups comes to mind.

Look, I never said the kid is trash or he's a bum, it just doesn't seem like a good fit.

If he can't beat out Mudiay and burke (which everyone thinks mudiay is trash) what does that say about him.

ES
StarksEwing1

10/9/2018  3:06 PM    LAST EDITED: 10/9/2018  3:07 PM
knicks1248 wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
fishmike wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:

Yes he would. This has been confirmed. I love when you argue with your alternative facts. You so silly!
his track record for being right isnt too good lol. Also says "you CANT rebuild through the draft and its better to trade picks for guys like butler even though ,99 percent of fans know that is stupid

you can't build through the draft ALONE, the suns, kings, and magic have proven that. You draft, trade, and sign FA..that's how you build. Anything else your just putting all your eggs in one basket

You still have to draft the right player, which is harder than you would care to admit

I NEVER said it was easy. I also NEVER said that you shouldnt sign free agents. However the core has to be through the draft. Hell even before KD went to Golden State they were a champion BECAUSE of the draft. Look at Philly now. They are loaded with young talent and already made a big step forward BECAUSE of the draft.

They have picks that are NBA ready despite the injuries that held them back. They also drafted players that fit their system. You think phil would have drafted KNOX..Hell NO, in his first press conference he said he was looking for players who can jump out the building.

I would see what they would be willing to give up for frank and Lee, they are pretty desperate at this point

How do you know Phil wouldnt of picked Knox? He did pick KP. Obviously I know thats a big reason you dont like frank. Also as much as you are begging for it the Knicks arent trading Frank. So you might as well prepare yourself that next year out of the 3 ,guards he is the only lock to be here

Dude cmon on man

“We know what we want, and we are interested in developing that and turning away from just say this guy can jump out of the gym, this guy can do a triple-double game or dunk the ball,’’ Jackson said. “That is not what we are interested in. We are interested in skill players that know how to play together in team form.”

You know damn well that this current regime/coach would not have drafted frank so cut it out.

There's a few of you on here that wouldn't trade frank for labron or durant. I have no problem keeping him, just not at the position you would like

Dont be overdramatic. If you think I wouldnt trade him for lebron or KD then you must be smoking crack

Look at like this, despite melo's scoring abilities and all star status, there were fans who still couldn't get by is lack of of defense and wanted him gone. From time to time he played decent defense, but never consistent. I liked melo but i had been came to grips with the role i wanted for him, scorer.

That's how i feel about frank, I need defense i'm bringing him in, i need offense I'm taking him out. You seem to think we have the next klay or kawhi in frank..

I love how you make crazy assumptions lol. When have I ever said frank would be a all star let alone klay or Leonard? The answer is never. However I do think he will be valuable player and if he continues his progress could be a good two way player which you NEED to win. I mean NOBODY has ever said Frank is a future all star. However most feel he is a important piece still.
Nalod
Alba Posts: 154
Member: #508
USA
10/9/2018  3:22 PM
knicks1248 wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
fishmike wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:

Dude cmon on man

No cult like following, just that he's a young player with a lot of upside that is doing some pretty good things thus far. Cults are not open minded. Most of us are open to his ability. You think he can't and never ever ever never will develop into a good offensive player. Most are optimistic based on what we have seen. rookies and young players are uneven. Funny, you keep talking about what you want from players. Why not just listen to the what the coach is saying?
He does not push it enough for you? You hear one game he wants the kid to push it and you indict his career and future on that?
We don't know if Hornacek was pushing him. Coaches yell all the time for their players to push the ball.
Your entitled to your opinion, but so are we. Few are holding themselves out as predictors of the future or speak as if they know. Make shyt up, you get called out.

newyorknewyork
Member: #541
10/9/2018  7:31 PM
knicks1248 wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
fishmike wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:

Dude cmon on man

Knox wouldn't fit the skilled team player mold?

The trend during the Phil era when it came to draft picks was he will take the player who had superior physical size/length with largest boom or bust potential. Knox workout over Bridges was supposedly pretty epic and dominant from skill shown to physicality. Would have been hard for any GM/Prez witnessing to pass him up after that.

http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/19711837/knicks-1st-rounder-frank-ntilikina-draws-rave-reviews-phil-jackson

This was Phil's first interview after selecting Frank. Not once did he mention him for any position. At the time of the draft we didn't sign Tim Hardaway Jr and Phil was looking to dump Melo. So at the time of the draft we had no PG, SG, SF, or Center of the future (Unless you considered KP that).

"We like the size of this young man, we like his aptitude for the game, athleticism, actually the ability to incorporate himself in a winning type of a situation," Jackson said shortly after the Knicks took Ntilikina with their first-round pick.

"Top-10 picks are all really young guys," Jackson said. "You have to understand that when you go in the draft these particular years. ... We know this is a project-type of atmosphere where we have to build a player that is going to develop. We hope he jumps out and helps our team this year."

"It was a pick that we had to think about and argue about as a staff and discuss merits," Jackson said.

"A lot, it has a lot to do with it," Jackson said. "He's up court playing full-court defense. He's aggressive. He likes to do that. He thinks that's a big part of who he is."

"The reality is, we have to grow a team together," said Jackson, who would prefer to trade veteran Carmelo Anthony this summer. "One of the things that I thought about was my own experience and the Knicks' experience when they had success in the late '60s and early '70s, where five or six players were all within one, two years experience in the NBA. Different time. College matriculated out into the NBA. I think we have to start growing our own kids."

They took a player who they liked his foundation and wanted to develop his game.

https://vote.nba.com/en Vote for your Knicks.
StarksEwing1

10/9/2018  7:41 PM
newyorknewyork wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
fishmike wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:

Dude cmon on man

The trend during the Phil era when it came to draft picks was he will take the player who had superior physical size/length with largest boom or bust potential. Knox workout over Bridges was supposedly pretty epic and dominant from skill shown to physicality. Would have been hard for any GM/Prez witnessing to pass him up after that.

http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/19711837/knicks-1st-rounder-frank-ntilikina-draws-rave-reviews-phil-jackson

This was Phil's first interview after selecting Frank. Not once did he mention him for any position. At the time of the draft we didn't sign Tim Hardaway Jr and Phil was looking to dump Melo. So at the time of the draft we had no PG, SG, SF, or Center of the future (Unless you considered KP that).

"We like the size of this young man, we like his aptitude for the game, athleticism, actually the ability to incorporate himself in a winning type of a situation," Jackson said shortly after the Knicks took Ntilikina with their first-round pick.

"Top-10 picks are all really young guys," Jackson said. "You have to understand that when you go in the draft these particular years. ... We know this is a project-type of atmosphere where we have to build a player that is going to develop. We hope he jumps out and helps our team this year."

"It was a pick that we had to think about and argue about as a staff and discuss merits," Jackson said.

"A lot, it has a lot to do with it," Jackson said. "He's up court playing full-court defense. He's aggressive. He likes to do that. He thinks that's a big part of who he is."

"The reality is, we have to grow a team together," said Jackson, who would prefer to trade veteran Carmelo Anthony this summer. "One of the things that I thought about was my own experience and the Knicks' experience when they had success in the late '60s and early '70s, where five or six players were all within one, two years experience in the NBA. Different time. College matriculated out into the NBA. I think we have to start growing our own kids."

They took a player who they liked his foundation and wanted to develop his game.

Excellent Post Newyork. You along the rest of us are presenting facts BUT I guess he just believes what he wants to believe
wargames
Member: #6053

10/9/2018  7:59 PM    LAST EDITED: 10/9/2018  8:00 PM
StarksEwing1 wrote:
newyorknewyork wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
fishmike wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:

Dude cmon on man

Excellent Post Newyork. You along the rest of us are presenting facts BUT I guess he just believes what he wants to believe

That is an excellent point, I remember after that draft arguing on a different forum how Frank was a Nic Batum player (and maybe here too) who would be great at SG due his handle, but the next (current) knick regime came in during FA and paid a SG which meant either they force Frank to be a PG or they admit to the fact that in spite having a ton of holes on the roster all they did was create a SG glut.

To make matters worse (or better) Frank looks like a NBA player so they can't just say welp we were right in signing Timmy, they got to find minutes for both. So then the Frank at PG experiment started and here we are.

The best course would be for the knicks to get a PG in FA, put Timmy next to him at SG (to have a two ballhandler backcourt) and let Timmy come off the bench to score buckets to his hearts content. That however is an ideal world where egos and snarky reporters don't exist to stir the pot and make Drama.

The algorithm gives and the algorithm takes away
CrushAlot
Member: #452
USA
10/9/2018  8:11 PM
wargames wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
newyorknewyork wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
fishmike wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:

Dude cmon on man

That is an excellent point, I remember after that draft arguing on a different forum how Frank was a Nic Batum player (and maybe here too) who would be great at SG due his handle, but the next (current) knick regime came in during FA and paid a SG which meant either they force Frank to be a PG or they admit to the fact that in spite having a ton of holes on the roster all they did was create a SG glut.

To make matters worse (or better) Frank looks like a NBA player so they can't just say welp we were right in signing Timmy, they got to find minutes for both. So then the Frank at PG experiment started and here we are.

The best course would be for the knicks to get a PG in FA, put Timmy next to him at SG (to have a two ballhandler backcourt) and let Timmy come off the bench to score buckets to his hearts content. That however is an ideal world where egos and snarky reporters don't exist to stir the pot and make Drama.

Frank was drafted to be a point guard. Mills was a part of that draft and then signed Tim. I agree that Frank might be better served playing the 2 and acting as a secondary ball handler. I think if you are going to argue regime change you get into the area where some say Frank was drafted to be a triangle point guard by the previous regime.
I'm tired,I'm tired, I'm so tired right now......Kristaps Porzingis 1/3/18
wargames
Member: #6053

10/9/2018  8:37 PM
CrushAlot wrote:
wargames wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
newyorknewyork wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
fishmike wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:

Dude cmon on man

Frank was drafted to be a point guard. Mills was a part of that draft and then signed Tim. I agree that Frank might be better served playing the 2 and acting as a secondary ball handler. I think if you are going to argue regime change you get into the area where some say Frank was drafted to be a triangle point guard by the previous regime.

I mean he might have been drafted for that role as well. I think he wea taken as a 2 guard, but it doesn't matter. He a secondary Ball Handler now, potentially a PG in the future. Its up to the current regime to see how he is built.

I do think he should start, they should get another PG, and timmy should be put into the role as a 6th man. However, that is just my opinion and like I said it doesn't take into consideration the politics of that move, just the basketball aspect.

The algorithm gives and the algorithm takes away
newyorknewyork
10/9/2018  9:25 PM
CrushAlot wrote:
wargames wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
newyorknewyork wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
fishmike wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:

Dude cmon on man

Would Phil have signed Timmy though? I doubt it. Mills also was looking to collect up and coming talent that fit an age group regardless of position. Which is why he signed Timmy while still having Lee signed over the next 3 yrs.

When they drafted Frank you believe they said this is our PG for the next 10 yrs no matter what? I'm pretty sure the fact that Frank was 6'5 at 19 with a 7ft wingspan opened them up to the possibilities of playing multiple positions. Especially if he failed at PG. unlike a 6'-6'3 guard. He could still find a home on the wing.

HofstraBBall
Member: #6192

10/9/2018  9:33 PM
CrushAlot wrote:
wargames wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
newyorknewyork wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
fishmike wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:

Dude cmon on man

This. In case some forgot, Phil wanted to bring in George Hill to help mentor Frank at the point. So yes, he was drafted by Phil to be our PG. Agree that Frank was drafted because of his length, BB IQ and defensive ability. But Phil absolutely picked him because he was a system guy and thought he would adapt to the triangle much quicker. Biggest problem I had with Frank as the pick was that other players were passed up because of their offensive playing styles. Styles that represented todays NBA. A style Phil was not a fan of. Players that had higher ceilings. Phil went with the player to fit his system. Fair enough as he was the Prez, but short sighted as I knew Phil and his system would not be around much longer.

Regardless, I don't see what the big problem is. Frank is a Knick and most should be rooting for him. If some think he has proven to be a good 8 pick, great. If some think he was not a good pick, so what. Think most are hoping that he helps us win games and keeps improving. It is kinda of funny though how some are so sensitive about criticizing his offensive game or calling him a potential role player. Or bringing up other players that some favored. Its almost like the sensitive ones are forced to face the fact they may be wrong about him. Think they should remember its still just all opinions. Still way to early to tell how good any of these young players will be. They can turn out to be All Stars or another one of the many draft flops. We will see. I for one think Frank can add value to any team. Don't think he should be a trade piece until he is given a true chance to show improvement. Also, think he should start. Let him learn on the floor. Specially if were not expected to do much anyway. He is not going to become more aggressive or gain confidence by sitting on the bench.

But please lets all stop pretending like he is not just a project right now with a long way to go before he proves he was worth the 8th pick. Or that others that Phil passed on have shown to be possible stars.

'Knicks focus should be on players that have grown up playing soccer or cricket' - Triplethreat 8/28/2020
newyorknewyork
10/9/2018  9:43 PM
HofstraBBall wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:
wargames wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
newyorknewyork wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
fishmike wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:

Dude cmon on man

This. In case some forgot, Phil wanted to bring in George Hill to help mentor Frank at the point. So yes, he was drafted by Phil to be our PG. Agree that Frank was drafted because of his length, BB IQ and defensive ability. But Phil absolutely picked him because he was a system guy and thought he would adapt to the triangle much quicker. Biggest problem I had with Frank as the pick was that other players were passed up because of their offensive playing styles. Styles that represented todays NBA. A style Phil was not a fan of. Players that had higher ceilings. Phil went with the player to fit his system. Fair enough as he was the Prez, but short sighted as I knew Phil and his system would not be around much longer.

Regardless, I don't see what the big problem is. Frank is a Knick and most should be rooting for him. If some think he has proven to be a good 8 pick, great. If some think he was not a good pick, so what. Think most are hoping that he helps us win games and keeps improving. It is kinda of funny though how some are so sensitive about criticizing his offensive game or calling him a potential role player. Or bringing up other players that some favored. Its almost like the sensitive ones are forced to face the fact they may be wrong about him. Think they should remember its still just all opinions. Still way to early to tell how good any of these young players will be. They can turn out to be All Stars or another one of the many draft flops. We will see. I for one think Frank can add value to any team. Don't think he should be a trade piece until he is given a true chance to show improvement. Also, think he should start. Let him learn on the floor. Specially if were not expected to do much anyway. He is not going to become more aggressive or gain confidence by sitting on the bench.

But please lets all stop pretending like he is not just a project right now with a long way to go before he proves he was worth the 8th pick. Or that others that Phil passed on have shown to be possible stars.

I have no doubt they wanted Frank to be able to handle the PG position. Because at his size that would be game changing if pulled off. But point being though, if he came in from over sess and showed he was a beast SG or something rather than point. They probably would have just molded him in that light and he would be viewed as the SG of the future right now.

His size, Iq, defense, skill set is what attracted them. Not the position he played.

TheGame
Member: #1154
USA
10/10/2018  5:01 AM
Frank is shooting 44% from the field and 50% from three. That is great improvement from his rookie year percentages. The Knicks need to stop their Mudiay experiment and give those minutes to Frank.
Trust the Process
Juliano
Member: #7589

10/10/2018  5:04 AM
TheGame wrote:Frank is shooting 44% from the field and 50% from three. That is great improvement from his rookie year percentages. The Knicks need to stop their Mudiay experiment and give those minutes to Frank.

The sample size is way too insignificant to draw any kind of conclusion, let's see what those percentages are after a minimum of 10 regular season games.

knicks1248
10/10/2018  8:09 AM
CrushAlot wrote:
wargames wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
newyorknewyork wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
fishmike wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:

Dude cmon on man

Exactly,You draft according to the system your running, so if Mills(who had very little say)Scott, and Fiz had basically no say in the draft of frank, and running nothing close to a triangle, how is he a good fit?

Some just feel like we're going to make him fit, we're going to squeeze the triangle into that circle.

ES
Nalod
Alba Posts: 154
Member: #508
USA
10/10/2018  8:19 AM
He's a basketball player, not a geometric figure.
StarksEwing1

10/10/2018  8:58 AM
knicks1248 wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:
wargames wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
newyorknewyork wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
fishmike wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:

Dude cmon on man

Exactly,You draft according to the system your running, so if Mills(who had very little say)Scott, and Fiz had basically no say in the draft of frank, and running nothing close to a triangle, how is he a good fit?

Some just feel like we're going to make him fit, we're going to squeeze the triangle into that circle.

Kinda getting tired of this "he is a triangle player" bs. I also love how you make these crazy assumptions like fizdale is "stuck" with him. The organization and fiz have had had nothing but good things to say about him and his future. So once again the front office,coach,and most fans are behind him and he is is apart of this young core....get over it
knicks1248
10/10/2018  9:09 AM
StarksEwing1 wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:
wargames wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
newyorknewyork wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
fishmike wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:

Dude cmon on man

Kinda getting tired of this "he is a triangle player" bs. I also love how you make these crazy assumptions like fizdale is "stuck" with him. The organization and fiz have had had nothing but good things to say about him and his future. So once again the front office,coach,and most fans are behind him and he is is apart of this young core....get over it

ok

ES
meloshouldgo
Member: #5801

10/10/2018  10:11 AM
knicks1248 wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:

Did you do the math on how many games it's taken Trey Burke to understand he needs to play defense. Or how many more games it will take? DSJ? you still crying over that?

I cannot teach anybody anything. I can only try to make them think - Socrates
Frank haters can suck it

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy