[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Training Camp
Author Thread
NotInMyHouse
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #6433

10/1/2018  4:41 AM
Anyone see Miles Bridges play? He has been doing pretty well, even hitting 3pt shots at a nice clip. He is the other guy I was interested in with our pick, though I like(d) Knox more.
Tomorrow is our first pre-season game! Nighty night...
“When you tear out a man's tongue, you are not proving him a liar, you're only telling the world that you fear what he might say.” George R.R. Martin
AUTOADVERT
meloshouldgo
Member: #5801

10/1/2018  6:27 AM    LAST EDITED: 10/1/2018  6:33 AM
Panos wrote:
meloshouldgo wrote:Of all the pictures ot there. Can you even Google bro?

Help me out, and show me a pic where she is "mesmerizing" as someone said.

I don't know about mesmerizing, but she does look attractive in some of her outfits and pictures. Like Chandler said look get up on Facebook.

Also she is smart and speaks well. But probably not very beautiful or hot per the traditional vacant faced blonde stereotype.

I cannot teach anybody anything. I can only try to make them think - Socrates
knicks1248
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #582
10/1/2018  12:42 PM
Love lance's Attitude, Now if can lead by not turning down shots, that would be awsome.
“I try to set the example and tone for the young guys, we need to turn this around,” Thomas said. “That’s the way it’s unfolded. It might not happen that way through the season, but to set the tone in the preseason, I’m ready to do it. We’re a really, really young team, but we have guys who can actually play. We have a lot of talent on this team and I want to make sure we use all of it.
ES
fishmike
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #298
USA
10/2/2018  4:05 PM
knicks1248 wrote:Love lance's Attitude, Now if can lead by not turning down shots, that would be awsome.
“I try to set the example and tone for the young guys, we need to turn this around,” Thomas said. “That’s the way it’s unfolded. It might not happen that way through the season, but to set the tone in the preseason, I’m ready to do it. We’re a really, really young team, but we have guys who can actually play. We have a lot of talent on this team and I want to make sure we use all of it.
There is nothing wrong with LAnce Thomas. He's a 3&D guy and a good one. Its when we really stink and he tries to do too much that things get ugly, also he's been hurt the last couple years a lot and not effective. He looks great hitting jumpers and playing D and moving the ball. Lance is an asset and I expect Fix to play him 25+ minutes a night. I suspect he starts Lance/Knox at the forwards, Kanter at 5 and TH/Burke in the backcourt but time will tell
"winning is more fun... then fun is fun" -Thibs
meloshouldgo

10/2/2018  8:55 PM
I think Kanter is definite starter. Mitch the back up C/PF

Of the forwards Lance/Knox is my preference, Lance/Mario is also feasible with Knox off the bench (but I am not wild about Knox/Mario starting together)

Frank/Burke - probably good starting back court - I really don't like THJR as a starter, him and Dotson can be the second unit back court

So I would go (at least early on)

Starters: Kanter, Lance, KK, Frank, Trey
Second Unit: Any 2 of Mitch/Kornet/Vonleh, Mario, Dotson and THJR

If THJR starts then Trey should come off the bench but a Trey/THJR back court would get eaten alive on defense.

Panos
Alba Posts: 3
Member: #520
10/3/2018  11:41 AM
fishmike wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:Love lance's Attitude, Now if can lead by not turning down shots, that would be awsome.
There is nothing wrong with LAnce Thomas. He's a 3&D guy and a good one. Its when we really stink and he tries to do too much that things get ugly, also he's been hurt the last couple years a lot and not effective. He looks great hitting jumpers and playing D and moving the ball. Lance is an asset and I expect Fix to play him 25+ minutes a night. I suspect he starts Lance/Knox at the forwards, Kanter at 5 and TH/Burke in the backcourt but time will tell

There's plenty wrong with Lance Thomas. He has stone hands and, can't pass or hit a layup for ****.

Nalod
Alba Posts: 154
Member: #508
USA
10/3/2018  2:51 PM

If the 24 second clock runs out in NY, what time is left in London?

arkrud
Alba Posts: 7
Member: #995
USA
10/3/2018  4:52 PM    LAST EDITED: 10/3/2018  4:53 PM
Nalod wrote:

You can find it out only looking on SentClosk...

"There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy." Hamlet
Marv
Alba Posts: 69
Member: #315
10/3/2018  5:54 PM
arkrud wrote:
Nalod wrote:

a classic!

Allanfan20
Alba Posts: 50
Member: #542
USA
10/4/2018  4:43 AM
Marv wrote:
arkrud wrote:
Nalod wrote:

a classic!

I believe it’s spelled sendclosk. Gosh!

“Whenever I’m about to do something, I think ‘Would an idiot do that?’ and if they would, I do NOT do that thing.”- Dwight Schrute
ekstarks94
Member: #6104

10/4/2018  10:10 AM
meloshouldgo

10/6/2018  8:02 PM
lol
smackeddog
Member: #883
10/7/2018  2:45 AM
Lonnie Walker IV has suffered a right medial meniscus tear in his right knee.

Walker was a first round pick by the San Antonio Spurs in the 2018 NBA Draft.

https://basketball.realgm.com/wiretap/251304/Lonnie-Walker-IV-To-Undergo-Surgery-For-Torn-Meniscus

Early on I was interested in drafting him, but he fell on draft night and there were claims this was due to medical concerns (though what they are/were were never specified)- didn't he tear his meniscus last year? Wonder what's going on...

CrushAlot
Member: #452
USA
10/7/2018  11:38 AM
smackeddog wrote:
Lonnie Walker IV has suffered a right medial meniscus tear in his right knee.

Walker was a first round pick by the San Antonio Spurs in the 2018 NBA Draft.

https://basketball.realgm.com/wiretap/251304/Lonnie-Walker-IV-To-Undergo-Surgery-For-Torn-Meniscus

Early on I was interested in drafting him, but he fell on draft night and there were claims this was due to medical concerns (though what they are/were were never specified)- didn't he tear his meniscus last year? Wonder what's going on...

You are right. He did tear it before and it is the same knee.
This is the second knee surgery Walker will undergo in the last 17 months. Lonnie tore a meniscus in the same right knee in practice on July 2017, while he was at the University of Miami. With injuries of this type, there are two options: repair or removal of the meniscus. Back in UI, Walker had it repaired. The timeline that has been reported by Wojnarowski, however, suggests this time he could have it removed, according to certified athletic trainer Jeff Stotts of In Street Clothes.

https://www.poundingtherock.com/2018/10/6/17946426/lonnie-walker-injury-means-san-antonio-spurs
I'm tired,I'm tired, I'm so tired right now......Kristaps Porzingis 1/3/18
reub
Member: #6227

10/13/2018  6:53 PM
There were times in the preseason where I thought that Mudiay played better than Burke. Bigger, stronger, made some nice passes including outlets, aggressive to the rim (but couldn't finish). As good if not better than Burke defensively. Hopefully his shot will come around. I'm not giving up on him yet.
arkrud
Alba Posts: 7
Member: #995
USA
10/14/2018  10:15 PM
reub wrote:There were times in the preseason where I thought that Mudiay played better than Burke. Bigger, stronger, made some nice passes including outlets, aggressive to the rim (but couldn't finish). As good if not better than Burke defensively. Hopefully his shot will come around. I'm not giving up on him yet.

The problem is he give up on himself...

"There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy." Hamlet
Training Camp

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy