[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Late summer highlights
Author Thread
newyorknewyork
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #541
8/14/2018  9:53 AM
CrushAlot wrote:

The form of his jumper is very Iverson esq.

https://vote.nba.com/en Vote for your Knicks.
AUTOADVERT
BigDaddyG
Alba Posts: 9
Member: #3049

8/14/2018  11:03 AM
CrushAlot wrote:

Is that Jared Sullinger in the video? Also looks like Jahlil Okafor is on Burke's team.

Always... always remember: Less is less. More is more. More is better and twice as much is good too. Not enough is bad, and too much is never enough except when it's just about right. - The Tick
CrushAlot
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #452
USA
8/14/2018  11:23 AM
BigDaddyG wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:

Is that Jared Sullinger in the video? Also looks like Jahlil Okafor is on Burke's team.

It is Sullinger. Not sure about Okafor.
I'm tired,I'm tired, I'm so tired right now......Kristaps Porzingis 1/3/18
CrushAlot
USA
8/16/2018  9:52 PM
Cartman718
Member: #1694

8/19/2018  11:29 PM
CrushAlot wrote:

dont wanna hate but dont see any nba players in those clips other than him

Nixluva is posting triangle screen grabs, even when nobody asks - Fishmike. LOL So are we going to reference that thread like the bible now? "The thread of Wroten Page 14 post 9" - EnySpree
Cartman718

8/22/2018  12:24 PM
Nixluva is posting triangle screen grabs, even when nobody asks - Fishmike. LOL So are we going to reference that thread like the bible now? "The thread of Wroten Page 14 post 9" - EnySpree
TheGame
Member: #1154
USA
8/22/2018  12:44 PM
Cartman718 wrote:

He still has a hitch in his shot. We really should just cut him and bring back jack as a mentor for Frank and Burke.

Trust the Process
BigDaddyG
Alba Posts: 9
Member: #3049

8/22/2018  2:07 PM
TheGame wrote:
Cartman718 wrote:

He still has a hitch in his shot. We really should just cut him and bring back jack as a mentor for Frank and Burke.

He still has the hitch, but it looked he had better balance on the shot. No way to tell using these clips, but it looks like he made a minor improvement.

Always... always remember: Less is less. More is more. More is better and twice as much is good too. Not enough is bad, and too much is never enough except when it's just about right. - The Tick
Cartman718

8/23/2018  11:56 AM
CrushAlot
USA
8/25/2018  9:26 AM
LivingLegend
Alba Posts: 2
Member: #1645

8/25/2018  12:55 PM
BigDaddyG wrote:
TheGame wrote:
Cartman718 wrote:

He still has the hitch, but it looked he had better balance on the shot. No way to tell using these clips, but it looks like he made a minor improvement.

Yeah...I don’t know with Mudiay....everything looks pretty much the same to me.

Biggest thing for me was him dropping 10-12 LBs and getting in elite/shredded shape. I don’t see that in those clips but who knows. Would love to see an hour long clip of him just making layups and never falling down. Guy has a great feel for getting to the basket but very poor results when he gets there. Still seems to be floating left on his shots as well and yes slight hesi at release point which is almost unbelievable for a pro who should have eliminated that after 3 years in league

CrushAlot
USA
8/26/2018  10:53 AM
Cartman718

8/27/2018  1:49 PM
Trier may look good in "black ops scrimmage" whatever that means, but a real NBA game...lets see
Sangfroid
Member: #2784

8/27/2018  11:46 PM
Cartman718 wrote:Trier may look good in "black ops scrimmage" whatever that means, but a real NBA game...lets see

That crossover and shake at 00:29 works...anywhere.

"We are playing a game. We are playing at not playing a game..."
technomaster
Member: #426
USA
8/28/2018  12:52 PM
Trier looks like he has some really nice skills - I'd bet Trier passes Dotson on the depth chart really fast. I don't think we've ever seen moves like that from Dotson in game or in practice. Trier is quick and deceptive - and per the summer league, looks like has a real instinct to score. He puts pressure on the defense because his man knows he's hungry.

Dotson's come across like a floor spacer, not a threat to embarrass you off the dribble.

Regarding Mitchell Robinson - I'm going to increase his ceiling above DeAndre Jordan (tho to be fair, we have really seen Jordan be asked to extend his role beyond rim protector/rebounder/finisher) - to more like Andre Drummond or Amare Stoudemire - he might even become our version of Joel Embiid. Our buddy has some serious moves and looks like he has a real jumper. Good balance. He'll add a lot of quickness when Kanter isn't in the game.

“That was two, two from the heart.” - John Starks
knicks1248
Member: #582
8/28/2018  2:39 PM
why don't we ever see lance in some of these highlights
ES
fitzfarm
Member: #3285

8/28/2018  4:24 PM
CrushAlot wrote:

Wow, I see Mich Rob being the biggest steal, in the draft and a building block, this guy has star written all over him, elite athlete with range and incredible defensive instincts, elite offensive rebounding ability. I see him starting before the all star break, and being a huge part of our future .

We are close to becoming a real player in the playoffs!
Mitch
KP
Knox
Frank
Irving

That starting five is dangerous!

TheGame
Member: #1154
USA
8/28/2018  4:45 PM
fitzfarm wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:

Wow, I see Mich Rob being the biggest steal, in the draft and a building block, this guy has star written all over him, elite athlete with range and incredible defensive instincts, elite offensive rebounding ability. I see him starting before the all star break, and being a huge part of our future .

Mitch
KP
Knox
Frank
Irving

It really amazes me. KP is top 10 PF. Knox looks like a top 15 SF after a year of seasoning. Mitchell is going to be a top 10 center after about a year or two of training. Plus Frank is a top 10 perimeter defender and Hardaway is decent. Even without our first round pick in next year's draft and the max player we are going to get next summer, our team right now is a year's worth of seasoning away from really competing in the playoffs. If Perry gets FA and the draft right next summer, we might be on the same level as philly and Boston. That is how much potential these kids have.

Trust the Process
knicks1248
Member: #582
8/29/2018  3:25 PM
TheGame wrote:
fitzfarm wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:

Mitch
KP
Knox
Frank
Irving

It really amazes me. KP is top 10 PF. Knox looks like a top 15 SF after a year of seasoning. Mitchell is going to be a top 10 center after about a year or two of training. Plus Frank is a top 10 perimeter defender and Hardaway is decent. Even without our first round pick in next year's draft and the max player we are going to get next summer, our team right now is a year's worth of seasoning away from really competing in the playoffs. If Perry gets FA and the draft right next summer, we might be on the same level as philly and Boston. That is how much potential these kids have.

It's all good if everyone stays healthy and plays up to his ability. Unfortunately that almost never ever happens with us. what happens to every regime that takes over, it's either a major injury or injuries, or dudes don't play up to their ability.

Then if there's an opportunity to nab a top 10 player, you may trade away anyone to get them.

ES
Nalod
Alba Posts: 154
Member: #508
USA
8/30/2018  7:24 AM
knicks1248 wrote:
TheGame wrote:
fitzfarm wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:

Mitch
KP
Knox
Frank
Irving

It's all good if everyone stays healthy and plays up to his ability. Unfortunately that almost never ever happens with us. what happens to every regime that takes over, it's either a major injury or injuries, or dudes don't play up to their ability.

Then if there's an opportunity to nab a top 10 player, you may trade away anyone to get them.

But won’t they too get hurt? Not play up to ability? Poor woe is you!
Late summer highlights

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy