[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Knicks Fans Whats Poppin?! Introducing myself NothinButKnicks (NBK)
Author Thread
Moonangie
Alba Posts: 5
Member: #2788

8/8/2018  9:09 AM    LAST EDITED: 8/14/2018  9:41 AM
Welcome to UK, Sim! Seen your show a bunch of times. Great stuff - I sub'd.

Food for thought - Check out one of Panos' NYK hype promos. A 30-sec edit of one of those would rock as a lead-in video on your show sometime. Check out his video posts on UK (i.e., the promos), they're really good.

Anyway, glad you jumped in here. Will be lots to hash out this season with our new studs Knox and MitchRob!

For now, GO GIANTS! Psyched for tomorrow's pre-season opener.

AUTOADVERT
SupremeCommander
Alba Posts: 35
Member: #1127

8/8/2018  9:31 AM
welcome! for your emotional sanity, please find something, anything other than the Knicks
Sambakick wrote: Gives a whole new meaning to "Jazz Hands"
Ira
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #91
8/8/2018  9:31 AM
It's nice to have another Knicks fan-atic aboard. I like your handle.
ThePunisher
Member: #8671

8/12/2018  12:12 AM
NBK wrote:Thanks guys, I really appreciate it! Looking forward to being part of the community! I'm also looking forward to incorporating the forum into the show some way shape or form!

Ever thought about getting a broadcast partna / guest for youtube?

blkexec
Member: #748
8/12/2018  8:53 AM
Moonangie wrote:Welcome to UK, Sim! Seen you show a bunch of times. Great stuff - I sub'd.

Food for thought - Check out one of Panos' NYK hype promos. A 30-sec edit of one of those would rock as a lead-in video on your show sometime. Check out his video posts on UK (i.e., the promos), they're really good.

Anyway, glad you jumped in here. Will be lots to hash out this season with our new studs Knox and MitchRob!

Good call and idea to use Panos promos as an intro. I haven't seen his vids in a long time and didnt know how to find them again. But I remember they were so good...i have to use an old school term and say...they were dope. I good use some help on a much simpler idea. Need to know what's the best way to edit my cell phone video clips. Cell phone app and which one? or download on computer and use a computer app or software? But yes.. Panos hype promo clips are DOPE.

How did the giants look....overall

Born in Brooklyn, Raised in Queens, Lives in Maryland. The future is bright, I'm a Knicks fan for life!
CrushAlot
Member: #452
USA
8/13/2018  9:17 PM
NBK, you are all over Knick's twitter. Tommy Dee did a pod with you. Filmschool said you are going to be doing stuff with him at his new website. Great stuff. Glad you are posting here some now.
I'm tired,I'm tired, I'm so tired right now......Kristaps Porzingis 1/3/18
Moonangie

8/14/2018  9:45 AM    LAST EDITED: 8/14/2018  9:47 AM
blkexec wrote:
Moonangie wrote:Welcome to UK, Sim! Seen you show a bunch of times. Great stuff - I sub'd.

Good call and idea to use Panos promos as an intro. I haven't seen his vids in a long time and didnt know how to find them again. But I remember they were so good...i have to use an old school term and say...they were dope. I good use some help on a much simpler idea. Need to know what's the best way to edit my cell phone video clips. Cell phone app and which one? or download on computer and use a computer app or software? But yes.. Panos hype promo clips are DOPE.

Giants looked rusty. But Saquon flashed his genius on first play of game. It's gonna be a fun (albeit rocky) ride this year. Reminds me of 2007.

@Martin - how do w use the search feature on the forum to find Panos' posts?

Cartman718
Member: #1694

8/14/2018  10:32 AM
Moonangie wrote:
blkexec wrote:

Giants looked rusty. But Saquon flashed his genius on first play of game. It's gonna be a fun (albeit rocky) ride this year. Reminds me of 2007.

I simply go to google and search for...
ultimateknicks.com "panos wrote"

Nixluva is posting triangle screen grabs, even when nobody asks - Fishmike. LOL So are we going to reference that thread like the bible now? "The thread of Wroten Page 14 post 9" - EnySpree
martin
Alba Posts: 108
Member: #2
USA
8/14/2018  11:09 AM
Cartman718 wrote:
Moonangie wrote:
blkexec wrote:

Yes, thanks, we don't have a built in search function. Also, I think the poster you are looking for is: Pavvy

Official sponsor of the PURE KNICKS LOVE Program
NBK
Member: #8667

8/14/2018  3:41 PM
QnzKnickerbocker87 wrote:New here also, from one newbie to another - Welcome!

Will be sure to check out some of your vids too

-Peace

Appreciate it bro, cant wait until the season for this site to really pop.

Moonangie

8/14/2018  5:06 PM
martin wrote:
Cartman718 wrote:
Moonangie wrote:
blkexec wrote:

Yes, thanks, we don't have a built in search function. Also, I think the poster you are looking for is: Pavvy

Oh right, Pavvy...my bad

jrodmc
Alba Posts: 50
Member: #805
USA
8/15/2018  9:25 AM
martin wrote:
Cartman718 wrote:
Moonangie wrote:
blkexec wrote:

LOL... the neverending search and development of the UK post search function. LMAO.
martin, what the hell IS wrong with that Bippity/Bobo intern of yours?

Knicks Fans Whats Poppin?! Introducing myself NothinButKnicks (NBK)

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy