[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Podcast with Robinson's High School Coach and Knicks Film School
Author Thread
CrushAlot
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #452
USA
7/16/2018  11:38 AM
Haven't listened but I plan on checking it out.
I'm tired,I'm tired, I'm so tired right now......Kristaps Porzingis 1/3/18
AUTOADVERT
Nalod
Alba Posts: 154
Member: #508
USA
7/16/2018  12:07 PM
Ive got some tapes with Mitchell playing as an 11 year old and his aunt who taught him table manners!!! Happy to share, very informative!
He comes from Louisiana. So did Willis.
I read he likes smoked barbecue. So did Jordan! These guys are like BROTHERS!!! Im so stoked!!!
I read that Mitchell likes to tie his left shoe first, JUST LIKE BILL RUSSELL!!!! OMG!!!
I read that Mitchell Brushes his teeth with his left hand, BUT HE IS RIGHTY!!! OMG!!
I read That Mitchell lowers the seat after using it as to be polite to his mother!!! OMG< WHAT A GREAT KID!!!!
CrushAlot
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #452
USA
7/16/2018  3:02 PM
Great interview with Robinson's high school coach. He said watching Mitchell at the sl he reminded him of Capella on offense and Jordan on the boards. When he coached him he said that his game resembled Anthony Davis's game more. He said that he didn't think Mitchell was in shape yet by the way he was running. When he coached him he said Mitchell was always the fastest during sprints and during one timed drill ran baseline to baseline in 2.8 seconds. He said Mitchell is very competitive on the court. Said he is a high character kid that wants to prove he belongs in the nba with the guys that he was ranked around coming out of high school. Mitchell works his camp every summer. Also, said that while Nola isn't NYC, Mitchell had experienced life in a big city and thought he would be fine in NYC.
I'm tired,I'm tired, I'm so tired right now......Kristaps Porzingis 1/3/18
newyorknewyork
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #541
7/16/2018  3:24 PM
CrushAlot wrote:Great interview with Robinson's high school coach. He said watching Mitchell at the sl he reminded him of Capella on offense and Jordan on the boards. When he coached him he said that his game resembled Anthony Davis's game more. He said that he didn't think Mitchell was in shape yet by the way he was running. When he coached him he said Mitchell was always the fastest during sprints and during one timed drill ran baseline to baseline in 2.8 seconds. He said Mitchell is very competitive on the court. Said he is a high character kid that wants to prove he belongs in the nba with the guys that he was ranked around coming out of high school. Mitchell works his camp every summer. Also, said that while Nola isn't NYC, Mitchell had experienced life in a big city and thought he would be fine in NYC.

His first game vs ATL he was jawing with Collins a lot. You can tell he has that competitive spirit.

https://vote.nba.com/en Vote for your Knicks.
Podcast with Robinson's High School Coach and Knicks Film School

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy