[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Dear Mr. Robinson:
Author Thread
Allanfan20
Alba Posts: 50
Member: #542
USA
7/12/2018  6:12 PM
You’ve got some sweet upside my dude. Keep up the good work.

Love, Allanfan20.

“Whenever I’m about to do something, I think ‘Would an idiot do that?’ and if they would, I do NOT do that thing.”- Dwight Schrute
AUTOADVERT
martin
Alba Posts: 108
Member: #2
USA
7/12/2018  7:38 PM
You could have named this thread "Mitch Robinson is the Shit"
Official sponsor of the PURE KNICKS LOVE Program
BRIGGS
Alba Posts: 7
Member: #303
7/12/2018  8:20 PM
Give credit to Robinson--he was consistent
RIP Crushalot😞
GustavBahler
Alba Posts: 15
Member: #3186

7/12/2018  8:35 PM
BRIGGS wrote:Give credit to Robinson--he was consistent

He's no Cole Aldrich but I guezs we'll keep him..heh heh.

Allanfan20
USA
7/12/2018  8:36 PM    LAST EDITED: 7/12/2018  8:38 PM
martin wrote:You could have named this thread "Mitch Robinson is the Shit"

Sorry to be a massive disapointment. I didn’t mean to be a rogue poster.

“Whenever I’m about to do something, I think ‘Would an idiot do that?’ and if they would, I do NOT do that thing.”- Dwight Schrute
GustavBahler

7/12/2018  8:37 PM
Allanfan20 wrote:

Sorry to be a massive disapointment? I didn’t mean to be a rogue poster.

Tell Martin he's pretty, that always works...

Allanfan20
USA
7/12/2018  8:38 PM
GustavBahler wrote:
Allanfan20 wrote:

Martin, you’re sexy.

GustavBahler

7/12/2018  8:44 PM
Allanfan20 wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:
Allanfan20 wrote:

Martin, you’re sexy.

and he's been a naughty mod....

Allanfan20
USA
7/12/2018  8:47 PM
GustavBahler wrote:
Allanfan20 wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:
Allanfan20 wrote:

Martin, you’re sexy.

and he's been a naughty mod....

That hasn’t EVER changed.

Marv
Alba Posts: 69
Member: #315
7/12/2018  9:44 PM
damn. basketball is the new soccer.
knicks1248
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #582
7/12/2018  11:13 PM
Camby 2.5
ES
Allanfan20
USA
7/13/2018  4:19 AM
knicks1248 wrote:Camby 2.5

I think he might have a slightly different skillset than Camby. Camby was also super duper skinny (which definitely contributed to his injury problems) while Robinson seems to have some wirey strength in him.

He’s definitely playing like Camby right now though.

Chandler
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #6197

7/13/2018  9:34 AM
Allanfan20 wrote:

I think he might have a slightly different skillset than Camby. Camby was also super duper skinny (which definitely contributed to his injury problems) while Robinson seems to have some wirey strength in him.

I think he will fit alongside KP much better than Willy could (and I liked Willy)

I also think The SHit has a tenacity and ferociousness to his game that Camby often lacked. We will see him getting feeds on breaks that will produce thunder.

His FT shooting is horrible though -- needs immediate attention

(5)(5)
GustavBahler

7/13/2018  9:54 AM
Chandler wrote:
Allanfan20 wrote:

I think he will fit alongside KP much better than Willy could (and I liked Willy)

I also think The SHit has a tenacity and ferociousness to his game that Camby often lacked. We will see him getting feeds on breaks that will produce thunder.

I agree, Camby didnt become a real force until he left NY. Played with more intensity in Denver. His injuries also subsided (until we got him back of course)

Remember those 20/20 games he was putting up in Denver, or somewhere in that range. Robinson is going to need to improve his footwork, to be able to make the most out of his athleticism.

Definitely going to be an upgrade from Willy. Hernangomez was more polished around the rim, but he didnt put in half the effort, defensively. Looking forward to seeing a front line of KP/Robinson. Defensively, they should be scary, if they learn to work together to cover each other's mistakes.

CrushAlot
Member: #452
USA
7/13/2018  10:03 AM
I'm tired,I'm tired, I'm so tired right now......Kristaps Porzingis 1/3/18
StarksEwing1
Member: #4451

7/13/2018  10:03 AM    LAST EDITED: 7/13/2018  10:04 AM
GustavBahler wrote:
Chandler wrote:
Allanfan20 wrote:

I agree, Camby didnt become a real force until he left NY. Played with more intensity in Denver. His injuries also subsided (until we got him back of course)

Remember those 20/20 games he was putting up in Denver, or somewhere in that range. Robinson is going to need to improve his footwork, to be able to make the most out of his athleticism.

Definitely going to be an upgrade from Willy. Hernangomez was more polished around the rim, but he didnt put in half the effort, defensively. Looking forward to seeing a front line of KP/Robinson. Defensively, they should be scary, if they learn to work together to cover each other's mistakes.

Agreed. Its hard to imagine he missed over a year and still looks impressive. That shows you the skills and athleticism he has. Obviously he needs some time to build more stamina and polish his skills but a year from now it should be real exciting frontcourt
CrushAlot
Member: #452
USA
7/13/2018  10:09 AM
Two days in a row Wasserman is pumping up Knick draft picks.
I'm tired,I'm tired, I'm so tired right now......Kristaps Porzingis 1/3/18
knicks1248
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #582
7/13/2018  11:09 AM
GustavBahler wrote:
Chandler wrote:
Allanfan20 wrote:

I can't under estimate what camby did when he was healthy, your talking about an era where there was a surplus of big men in the league.

KP and Mitch don't have any Big men in the east to deal with other than Embiid.

The most important part of their success will be our PG, and that's on BOTH ENDS.

I heard fiz is considering playing a line up of

Mitch- 7"
Kornet- 7"
Kp- 7 3"
knox- 6 9"
Frank-6 6"

Think that can work?

ES
jrodmc
Member: #805
USA
7/13/2018  11:53 AM
Chandler wrote:
Allanfan20 wrote:

+1
tenacity ... ferociousness ... thunder. Not words used in the same sentence with Willy. Not that I remember, anyway.

Now let's hope the SHit's wiry strength helps him stay healthy.

GustavBahler

7/13/2018  11:59 AM    LAST EDITED: 7/13/2018  12:01 PM
knicks1248 wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:
Chandler wrote:
Allanfan20 wrote:

I can't under estimate what camby did when he was healthy, your talking about an era where there was a surplus of big men in the league.

KP and Mitch don't have any Big men in the east to deal with other than Embiid.

The most important part of their success will be our PG, and that's on BOTH ENDS.

I heard fiz is considering playing a line up of

Mitch- 7"
Kornet- 7"
Kp- 7 3"
knox- 6 9"
Frank-6 6"

Think that can work?

I heard Fizdale wants to try a big lineup like that, been saying thats where the league is headed. As mobile as KP is for a 7fter, dont believe he's mobile enough to play the 3. I could see Knox playing the 2 in time, but the jury is still out on Frank as a PG IMO. Kornet would have to make strides as well.

Dear Mr. Robinson:

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy