Cartman718
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #1694

7/10/2018  4:39 PM
This isn’t the Frank Ntilikina Knicks were hoping to see
By Marc Berman July 8, 2018 | 7:22pm

The new Frank Ntilikina appears in a great sign for Knicks
By Marc Berman July 9, 2018 | 9:34am

Nixluva is posting triangle screen grabs, even when nobody asks - Fishmike. LOL So are we going to reference that thread like the bible now? "The thread of Wroten Page 14 post 9" - EnySpree
AUTOADVERT
knicks1248
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #582
7/10/2018  4:48 PM
do we have to make a daily thread about this kid

ES
Knixkik
Member: #11
USA
7/10/2018  4:49 PM
The Post is a reflection of the fan base. They take the last game and make it the rule essentially.
Ira
Member: #91
7/10/2018  4:58 PM
I think Cartman's post was more about Berman than Frank.
SupremeCommander
Alba Posts: 35
Member: #1127

7/10/2018  5:02 PM
Ira wrote:I think Cartman's post was more about Bermanbury than Frank.

fixed

Sambakick wrote: Gives a whole new meaning to "Jazz Hands"
newyorknewyork
Member: #541
7/10/2018  5:47 PM
I can't knock it because this is what writers do. The specifically speak on the day to day in the moment in order to be able to provide content. They will hardly speak on long term and big picture ideals as they would run short on content.
https://vote.nba.com/en Vote for your Knicks.
Cartman718

7/10/2018  6:08 PM
newyorknewyork wrote:I can't knock it because this is what writers do. The specifically speak on the day to day in the moment in order to be able to provide content. They will hardly speak on long term and big picture ideals as they would run short on content.

you mean since the smartphone days :)

Nixluva is posting triangle screen grabs, even when nobody asks - Fishmike. LOL So are we going to reference that thread like the bible now? "The thread of Wroten Page 14 post 9" - EnySpree
Allanfan20
Alba Posts: 50
Member: #542
USA
7/10/2018  6:22 PM
Learned to completely block Berman out since he was kissing Marburys’ ass. So basically, a really long time ago. I have zero clue what he even writes about now.
“Whenever I’m about to do something, I think ‘Would an idiot do that?’ and if they would, I do NOT do that thing.”- Dwight Schrute
WaltLongmire
Member: #5843

7/10/2018  9:32 PM
Allanfan20 wrote:Learned to completely block Berman out since he was kissing Marburys’ ass. So basically, a really long time ago. I have zero clue what he even writes about now.

His articles are the Knicks' media version of a Trump tweet. He is all about getting a reaction.

EnySpree: Can we agree to agree not to mention Phil Jackson and triangle for the rest of our lives?
CrushAlot
Member: #452
USA
7/10/2018  10:47 PM
Is he the only beat writer in Vegas? He seems to be the only guy directly covering the team other than the guy from The athletic. You can hear him asking questions in the interviews they televise.
I'm tired,I'm tired, I'm so tired right now......Kristaps Porzingis 1/3/18
Nalod
Alba Posts: 154
Member: #508
USA
7/11/2018  8:06 AM
They still got those all you can eat buffet in Vegas?
Chandler
Member: #6197

7/11/2018  8:09 AM
knicks1248 wrote:do we have to make a daily thread about this kid

why are you so predictably negative?

any one could see the article is about the POST and it's whipsaw reactions, not Frank

sheesh

(5)(5)
Nalod
USA
7/11/2018  8:32 AM
Chandler wrote:

any one could see the article is about the POST and it's whipsaw reactions, not Frank

sheesh

We can make the thread about Knicks1248.

knicks1248
7/11/2018  8:55 AM
Nalod wrote:
Chandler wrote:

sheesh

Bull SHT, the post has articles on the Knicks everyday, the only reason this thread was started was because it concerned frank. You could pull hundreds of the post knick articles where they flip flop, do we start a thread every time that happens...

Berman is practically the only knicks beat writer who has been non stop this off season keeping casual fans updated, now you want nit pick because it's about frank...BOO HOOO..lol

ES
newyorknewyork
Member: #541
7/11/2018  10:50 AM
knicks1248 wrote:
Nalod wrote:
Chandler wrote:

sheesh

Bull SHT, the post has articles on the Knicks everyday, the only reason this thread was started was because it concerned frank. You could pull hundreds of the post knick articles where they flip flop, do we start a thread every time that happens...

Berman is practically the only knicks beat writer who has been non stop this off season keeping casual fans updated, now you want nit pick because it's about frank...BOO HOOO..lol

If the thread used someone other than Frank as an example. Would you have even responded? Or is Frank an emotional trigger for you?

https://vote.nba.com/en Vote for your Knicks.
Cartman718

7/11/2018  8:29 PM
newyorknewyork wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:
Nalod wrote:
Chandler wrote:

sheesh

If the thread used someone other than Frank as an example. Would you have even responded? Or is Frank an emotional trigger for you?

bingo

knicks1248
7/11/2018  9:17 PM
newyorknewyork wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:
Nalod wrote:
Chandler wrote:

sheesh

You referring to me or the person who started the thread.

The kid is a decent role player to me, I couldn't care less if he stays or goes, same way I feel about the entire roster.

They haven't done anything to make me get emotionally attached.

ES
Cartman718

7/11/2018  9:23 PM
knicks1248 wrote:
newyorknewyork wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:
Nalod wrote:
Chandler wrote:

sheesh

The kid is a decent role player to me, I couldn't care less if he stays or goes, same way I feel about the entire roster.

lol i would have made the same thread about any of the knicks players honestly. maybe you haven't followed by posts during frank's rookie year, i was an advocate of him going to g-league to get his shooting confidence up at one point. having seen his entire rookie journey, i do feel he will take another step forward this year, whether it's a giant step or not...remains to be seen. but i am hopeful...and emotionally attached :) just like every other knicks fan.

knicks1248
7/12/2018  10:57 AM    LAST EDITED: 7/12/2018  10:58 AM
Cartman718 wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:
newyorknewyork wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:
Nalod wrote:
Chandler wrote:

sheesh

lol i would have made the same thread about any of the knicks players honestly. maybe you haven't followed by posts during frank's rookie year, i was an advocate of him going to g-league to get his shooting confidence up at one point. having seen his entire rookie journey, i do feel he will take another step forward this year, whether it's a giant step or not...remains to be seen. but i am hopeful...and emotionally attached :) just like every other knicks fan.

I really wanted a young guard like Jason Hart Trae young, sexton, even TIER, guards who are aggressive, can pass, and put tons of pressure on the defense.

Now that we have seen frank play against players at his level, he still looks pretty passive (aside from the occasional burst) I don't really see him ever being like those dudes. But, I'm cool with that, I just don't want him playing as a primary PG on this team, that's not a good look for him.

your probably going to see a lot more articles like the one you posted, because he's the type of player who shows glimpses one day, and nothing the next.

ES
Nalod
USA
7/12/2018  2:46 PM
knicks1248 wrote:
Cartman718 wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:
newyorknewyork wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:
Nalod wrote:
Chandler wrote:

sheesh

I really wanted a young guard like Jason Hart Trae young, sexton, even TIER, guards who are aggressive, can pass, and put tons of pressure on the defense.

Now that we have seen frank play against players at his level, he still looks pretty passive (aside from the occasional burst) I don't really see him ever being like those dudes. But, I'm cool with that, I just don't want him playing as a primary PG on this team, that's not a good look for him.

your probably going to see a lot more articles like the one you posted, because he's the type of player who shows glimpses one day, and nothing the next.

You go full RainMan on Frank. You just did. We almost have your diatribe memorized.

Meanwhile at the Post

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy