[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

What type of trade can get us Lonzo Ball?
Author Thread
Mike1989
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #8627

7/10/2018  7:50 AM
The Lakers need shooting so they could take Courtney Lee, a 40 plus percent 3 point shooter, and perhaps Lance Thomas or Tim Hardaway as a pair. Then we'd need to take on Deng's contract and Lonzo. We'd likely need to include picks. So even though there might be a desire to consider trading Lonzo, he isn't a bargain basement kinda purchase. He still has value. It's a question whether we think he's a star or just a so-so player. If it's the former then having Lonzo, Knox and KP as our trio is a solid foundation. However if he's just a so-so player because he's not going to develop a consistent shot or become a better scorer, and this is before the Lavar concerns, then we'd be wise to pass on him.

For me I'd not go after Lonzo. This time next year we'll have point guards like Kyrie, Kemba, Teague and Dragic puts potentially hitting open market. So if we do well enough attracting one of them is a possibility whether that's a 26 or 28 year old all star or a solid veteran to give us consistent production alongside our improving youth. I'd rather wait and bet on free agency, or even bet on Frank or Burke becoming the answer before giving up too much for Lonzo.

AUTOADVERT
What type of trade can get us Lonzo Ball?

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy