[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Kyrie and jimmy lite
Author Thread
dacash
Alba Posts: 2
Member: #1179

7/4/2018  2:26 PM
Instead of kyrie and jimmy to full max contracts how about kyrue lite and jimmy lite
Any body here would get excited by near max for kemba and Kris Middleton?
Still gave a few dollars for some other players. Or we go complete starphucking?!?
AUTOADVERT
Allanfan20
Alba Posts: 50
Member: #542
USA
7/4/2018  2:35 PM
No.
“Whenever I’m about to do something, I think ‘Would an idiot do that?’ and if they would, I do NOT do that thing.”- Dwight Schrute
mikesknicks
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #684
USA
7/4/2018  3:43 PM
I don't like this at all...I also think it is time to retire the "Starphucking" word! This is the league of the super teams and to keep up you need stars! I don't care if that star is drafted or traded for or signed in free agency, but you have to have multiple stars period. The knicks never gave Ewing a star in his prime so don't let it happen to KP because of this stupid fan/media word!
In the Knick of time. Knickal for Your thoughts.
Nalod
Alba Posts: 154
Member: #508
USA
7/4/2018  4:19 PM
mikesknicks wrote:I don't like this at all...I also think it is time to retire the "Starphucking" word! This is the league of the super teams and to keep up you need stars! I don't care if that star is drafted or traded for or signed in free agency, but you have to have multiple stars period. The knicks never gave Ewing a star in his prime so don't let it happen to KP because of this stupid fan/media word!

Dacash missed used "starphuching". If he thinks paying max for Butler and Kyrie on the knicks won't add up to contention, then its a "Starphuch". Im not here to say one or the other. Not sure he was speaking to that pairing being effective.

We don't retire words, but we can retire the act of "Starphuching". I hope we have and never have to use it again.

dacash

7/4/2018  5:18 PM    LAST EDITED: 7/4/2018  5:24 PM
No my thing was would kemba and Kris two kinda fringe all stars be the basic same as kyrie and jimmy, lower cost but may be as effective.
Rwould that be enough to make noise in the east
Cheaper and less injury prone.three surgeries on one knee vs one I think. Or is kemba that bad to u guys
Jmpasq
Member: #4182

7/4/2018  7:46 PM    LAST EDITED: 7/4/2018  7:46 PM
dacash wrote:No my thing was would kemba and Kris two kinda fringe all stars be the basic same as kyrie and jimmy, lower cost but may be as effective.
Cheaper and less injury prone.three surgeries on one knee vs one I think. Or is kemba that bad to u guys

By near max you what do you mean? 35 million for both of those guys would work but more likely they would get 45-50
Check out My NFL Draft Prospect Videos at Youtube User Pages Jmpasq,JPdraftjedi,Jmpasqdraftjedi. www.Draftbreakdown.com
dacash

7/4/2018  8:32 PM
Jmpasq wrote:
dacash wrote:No my thing was would kemba and Kris two kinda fringe all stars be the basic same as kyrie and jimmy, lower cost but may be as effective.

By near max you what do you mean? 35 million for both of those guys would work but more likely they would get 45-50

Well right now I think kemba makes 12 give him 20 to 22 and Kris makes like 16 same for him that's like as u said 45 million we know kyrie and jimmy will to start at 30 each. So thsts 60 so it'll be cheaper my question is are kemba Kris and kp with Frankie and and filler enough ? Or would kyrie and jimmy with all their faults, Kyrie's knees and jimmy seemingly hating on young players to the media both in chi n Minny worth the max and what they will pay

newyorker4ever
Member: #5816

7/4/2018  9:08 PM
If you want to be a playoff team but not have any chance at going to the ECF and definitely not the eastern champs then yes but i'd rather go for it all. Now i'm not sure bringing in Kyrie and Jimmy does that but we would definitely have a better chance with Kyrie and Jimmy here with KP and the young guys.
dacash

7/4/2018  10:35 PM
newyorker4ever wrote:If you want to be a playoff team but not have any chance at going to the ECF and definitely not the eastern champs then yes but i'd rather go for it all. Now i'm not sure bringing in Kyrie and Jimmy does that but we would definitely have a better chance with Kyrie and Jimmy here with KP and the young guys.

What is kyrie lasts half a year and kemba and Kris play longer?
Just being devils advocate

Kyrie and jimmy lite

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy