[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

why this nba bust is destined to turn his career around
Author Thread
knicks1248
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #582
7/3/2018  12:44 PM
Encouraging outlook on Hezonja, and this is not coming from a knick fan so it's not bias at all, and it's before we signed him

Hope this kid turns it around like Victor OP.

If we can get big yrs out of Burke, THJ, Hezonja, that would be such a blessing.

I know some of you are down on THJ, but mark my words, he will do very well under this coaching staff, similar to his time under the ATL coaching staff

ES
AUTOADVERT
arkrud
Alba Posts: 7
Member: #995
USA
7/3/2018  1:12 PM
knicks1248 wrote:Encouraging outlook on Hezonja, and this is not coming from a knick fan so it's not bias at all, and it's before we signed him

Hope this kid turns it around like Victor OP.

If we can get big yrs out of Burke, THJ, Hezonja, that would be such a blessing.

I know some of you are down on THJ, but mark my words, he will do very well under this coaching staff, similar to his time under the ATL coaching staff

I think the time for great expectations is there.
It is safe to be optimistic now as the expectations are low and risks are mitigated.
First time in many years the table is set for normal team building process without reliance on luck and performance and whereabouts of specific individual players.

"There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy." Hamlet
franco12
Alba Posts: 4
Member: #599
USA
7/3/2018  1:58 PM
I wish maybe we had a team option for year two, but hopeful.
Cartman718
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #1694

7/3/2018  6:53 PM
i was definitely down on his defense when he first came into the league. maybe he can improve...is he a 2 way player today...maybe not, but has the potential to get there. Shows flashes of it in the video above. Low risk IMHO. Perry is doing great this offseason.
Nixluva is posting triangle screen grabs, even when nobody asks - Fishmike. LOL So are we going to reference that thread like the bible now? "The thread of Wroten Page 14 post 9" - EnySpree
WP76
Member: #4508

7/3/2018  11:22 PM
If he improves his defense and passing this kid could be a real "get." His skills should compliment KP's. Maybe we can have Unicorn II on the team.
Jmpasq
Member: #4182

7/4/2018  6:42 AM
WP76 wrote:If he improves his defense and passing this kid could be a real "get." His skills should compliment KP's. Maybe we can have Unicorn II on the team.

He will be gone next year

Check out My NFL Draft Prospect Videos at Youtube User Pages Jmpasq,JPdraftjedi,Jmpasqdraftjedi. www.Draftbreakdown.com
Nalod
Alba Posts: 154
Member: #508
USA
7/4/2018  7:35 AM
Good piece but lacks substance to why or how he struggles. There is more to “magic are delusional and it hurts his confidence”. He had three seasons, there is more to it.
THats a critique on the video, not him.
Is it his defense?
Is he on his own agenda instead of team ball?
Fatigue?
Other than 5th pick valuation what is the upside here?
He is. Knick and will have minutes. I’ll root for him.
EwingsGlass
Alba Posts: 2
Member: #893
USA
7/4/2018  9:15 AM
I’m eager to see Fizdale’s Offense. The size and athleticism of this team at that size probably won’t make up for the lack of “superstars” in a league where teams have multiple MVP caliber players. But to implement a system where “superstars” may want to play. But NY has to earn their trust to come by setting a framework that makes sense.
This is the Randle.
Knixkik
Member: #11
USA
7/4/2018  9:35 AM
I am assuming if he plays well enough we will use our cap space on a max target then offer Hezonja the MLE on a long-term deal.
Nalod
Alba Posts: 154
Member: #508
USA
7/4/2018  9:41 AM
EwingsGlass wrote:I’m eager to see Fizdale’s Offense. The size and athleticism of this team at that size probably won’t make up for the lack of “superstars” in a league where teams have multiple MVP caliber players. But to implement a system where “superstars” may want to play. But NY has to earn their trust to come by setting a framework that makes sense.

two fold: Build a base of talent were it has been depleted for year.
It not only creates a foundation for talent but as trade fodder.
Invest in younger castoffs in hope they fulfil that goal. IT took Boston a few years.
The rise of Crowder, Bradley, and Thomas made them expendable for trade while the picks of the next guys up like Rozier and smart were developed. Layer upon layer it creates opportunities.
Not all decisions panned out but the increased opportunities increased some success.
This is not hard but it takes time. For fans, we only see the results. Boston rebuilding did not start with trading KG and Pierce but it accelerated and enhanced the plan.
Knicks plans lacked Depth. Melo and Amare on paper as great but we were depleted. We know the rest.

GustavBahler
Alba Posts: 15
Member: #3186

7/4/2018  10:31 AM
Dont believe its too late for Hezonja to up his D. It is a contract year though, have to hope that any improvement would carry .

From listening to him in interviews, when he first joined the league, this is someone who craves the spotlight. Knows NY is the place for that. We'll see if Hezonja makes the most of this opportunity.

Cartman718
Member: #1694

7/4/2018  3:33 PM
Jmpasq wrote:
WP76 wrote:If he improves his defense and passing this kid could be a real "get." His skills should compliment KP's. Maybe we can have Unicorn II on the team.

my guess is trade bait

Nixluva is posting triangle screen grabs, even when nobody asks - Fishmike. LOL So are we going to reference that thread like the bible now? "The thread of Wroten Page 14 post 9" - EnySpree
Kemet
Member: #6148

7/4/2018  8:44 PM
Kanter = NO Defense!
Hezonja = NO Defense!
Knox = NO Defense!
Timmy = NO Defense!
Mudiay = NO Defense!

Coach Fiz has a starter lineup (above) that u cant give any of the players playing time in the 4th quarter if the Knicks goal are to win !!!

CrushAlot
Member: #452
USA
7/4/2018  9:16 PM
Jmpasq wrote:

Will see. This doesn't usually happen with the Knicks.
I'm tired,I'm tired, I'm so tired right now......Kristaps Porzingis 1/3/18
BigDaddyG
Alba Posts: 9
Member: #3049

7/5/2018  11:20 AM
Nalod wrote:Good piece but lacks substance to why or how he struggles. There is more to “magic are delusional and it hurts his confidence”. He had three seasons, there is more to it.
THats a critique on the video, not him.
Is it his defense?
Is he on his own agenda instead of team ball?
Fatigue?
Other than 5th pick valuation what is the upside here?
He is. Knick and will have minutes. I’ll root for him.

Defense and ball handling we're definitely issues. That's why the magic his him at the 4. The good news? Those are things that can be corrected.
Always... always remember: Less is less. More is more. More is better and twice as much is good too. Not enough is bad, and too much is never enough except when it's just about right. - The Tick
why this nba bust is destined to turn his career around

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy