[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Our 2 way signer might be the steal of our draft
Author Thread
Cartman718
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #1694

7/7/2018  1:36 PM
1 min 20 sec mark...
Nixluva is posting triangle screen grabs, even when nobody asks - Fishmike. LOL So are we going to reference that thread like the bible now? "The thread of Wroten Page 14 post 9" - EnySpree
AUTOADVERT
Nalod
Alba Posts: 154
Member: #508
USA
7/7/2018  5:29 PM
Watch enough videos I'm getting all "Briggs" about him!!! I'd take him with a lottery pick!!!!
Impressive video, question is why did this kid not get drafted? The PED aside, what else was there?
Cartman718
Member: #1694

7/7/2018  5:51 PM
Nalod wrote:Watch enough videos I'm getting all "Briggs" about him!!! I'd take him with a lottery pick!!!!
Impressive video, question is why did this kid not get drafted? The PED aside, what else was there?

Commentators all talking about PEDs being the reason he fell

Nixluva is posting triangle screen grabs, even when nobody asks - Fishmike. LOL So are we going to reference that thread like the bible now? "The thread of Wroten Page 14 post 9" - EnySpree
blkexec
Member: #748
7/7/2018  9:26 PM    LAST EDITED: 7/7/2018  9:27 PM
I'm hoping this kid sticks... Hes going to be a solid player.... attacking combo guard. I didn't know he had PG type handles.... If he can learning when to turn it on and off....he will shine off the bench....
Born in Brooklyn, Raised in Queens, Lives in Maryland. The future is bright, I'm a Knicks fan for life!
Uptown
Alba Posts: 3
Member: #1883

7/7/2018  9:55 PM
blkexec wrote:I'm hoping this kid sticks... Hes going to be a solid player.... attacking combo guard. I didn't know he had PG type handles.... If he can learning when to turn it on and off....he will shine off the bench....

Handles are decent but he struggled running the point....He was much better off the ball got more comfortable as the game progressed. Definitely has a scorer's mentality.

blkexec
Member: #748
7/8/2018  10:17 AM
Uptown wrote:
blkexec wrote:I'm hoping this kid sticks... Hes going to be a solid player.... attacking combo guard. I didn't know he had PG type handles.... If he can learning when to turn it on and off....he will shine off the bench....

Handles are decent but he struggled running the point....He was much better off the ball got more comfortable as the game progressed. Definitely has a scorer's mentality.

If his handles are just decent, which looks tighter than Franks right now....to me. Then what does that say about Franks handles. I think Frank and Trier are both combo guards that could use each others skill set.

Trier is more offensive minded....You don't have to teach that.....It's in him.
Frank is more defensive minded....And always looking to make the right play.

If people want Frank to be more aggressive on offense, well we have that already with Trier. This is also why some of the best PGs like Stocton was a scoring threat in college first. Sometimes it's easier to teach someone to dial it back a little....vs....turn it up and become an offensive threat. Frank will get there, but since it's not in his DNA, it will take him longer. Trae Young is another example of a player who was offensive minded in college. He will be great in the NBA once he dials it back and focus on playmaking.

Trier has as much potential of being a solid combo guard as Frank. He just needs to know when to dial it back and how to create for others with his offensive mind set. Trey Burke was the same way. Because he's a scoring threat, it's easier for him to become a playmaker. Frank is a triangle system type point guard, which is why Phil drafted him. That doesn't mean he's not going to become a solid NBA player. But Trier will start putting pressure on Frank in Fiz culture and it will be obvious during the season. Trier is the type of guard Fiz would draft, not Frank. Fiz said it himself....he's looking to add players that have an edge.....Play with some fire. I think Fiz will try to put some fire in Frank....But if thats not him (on offense), then how long will Fiz be patient? And I'm wondering if Frank will be the starter or come off the bench.

Born in Brooklyn, Raised in Queens, Lives in Maryland. The future is bright, I'm a Knicks fan for life!
knickstorrents
Member: #3050
Hong Kong
7/8/2018  10:37 AM
Not sure I agree that it's easier to become a playmaker.... to me court vision is the hardest thing to teach... it's not like 3 pt shooting where you can just eekp shooting and shooting and eventually get better. Anyway Trier was frustrating to me, he missed Mitch a few times rolling to the basket where he was totally wide open and instead took a contested midrange jumper. I'm sure Fiz will go over this with Trier in the film room, the same way Fiz will review lack of aggression with Frank.
Rose is not the answer.
Our 2 way signer might be the steal of our draft

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy