[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Knicks Sign Allonzo Trier
Author Thread
CrushAlot
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #452
USA
10/5/2018  4:33 PM
blkexec wrote:For those who think Trier is the next copeland....What happens if he kills again tonight....especially off the bench against NBA starters?

I know theres a chance hes just a G league star....I also think it's ok to overreact on a potential young phenom. Old school knick fans deserve any glimmer of hope. We suffered enoughto earn that right.

Let's go Trier....I'm rooting 4 u.

He has a bit of a pedigree. I think I read an article after the draft where he was rated the top prospect in his class way back in middle school. I think he has first round talent but had some issues that caused him to drop. This draft/offseason reminds of the Nets draft when they got Jefferson, Twin, Armstrong and traded for Kidd. Franchise changing in my opinion.
I'm tired,I'm tired, I'm so tired right now......Kristaps Porzingis 1/3/18
AUTOADVERT
StarksEwing1
Member: #4451

10/5/2018  4:58 PM
blkexec wrote:For those who think Trier is the next copeland....What happens if he kills again tonight....especially off the bench against NBA starters?

I know theres a chance hes just a G league star....I also think it's ok to overreact on a potential young phenom. Old school knick fans deserve any glimmer of hope. We suffered enoughto earn that right.

We shall see. I dont expect him to explode every night but if he could provide pretty consistent offense off the bench then that another major win from the draft
blkexec
Member: #748
10/5/2018  6:17 PM
StarksEwing1 wrote:

We shall see. I dont expect him to explode every night but if he could provide pretty consistent offense off the bench then that another major win from the draft

Fiz is 1 of the few coaches that coaches to his teams strength. He also believes in positionless basketball....So it's a combination of both Triers natural scoring abilities and a coach that doesn't put his players in a box.

Even if he has an off night....scoring the ball. He still has the ability to impact the game in other ways. I will be sitting back....with some honey beam and Sprite on the rocks....with yankees on split screen. Good day for sports across the board.

Born in Brooklyn, Raised in Queens, Lives in Maryland. The future is bright, I'm a Knicks fan for life!
BigRedDog
Alba Posts: 2
Member: #569
10/5/2018  6:41 PM

Its not a game by game evaluation for Trier at this point. I think he is an excellent prospect and I am excited by what he will be like in 2-3 years from now. I saw where Fiz loves Triers work ethic and I think Trier is going to prosper under Fiz.

Briggs-- Frank is 2 yrs away from being 2 years away
Ira
Member: #91
10/5/2018  6:53 PM
I'm not ready to put him in the Hall of Fame and probably won't ever be. But I think he's already a better player than Mudiay in a lot of ways. He has a better shot, he's a better finisher, a better ball handler and a better defender.
Jmpasq
Member: #4182

10/6/2018  6:52 AM
Ira wrote:I'm not ready to put him in the Hall of Fame and probably won't ever be. But I think he's already a better player than Mudiay in a lot of ways. He has a better shot, he's a better finisher, a better ball handler and a better defender.

Better than Mudiay isn't much of an accomplishment Mudiay should not be playing in the NBA

Check out My NFL Draft Prospect Videos at Youtube User Pages Jmpasq,JPdraftjedi,Jmpasqdraftjedi. www.Draftbreakdown.com
GustavBahler
Alba Posts: 15
Member: #3186

10/6/2018  11:19 AM
Jmpasq wrote:
Ira wrote:I'm not ready to put him in the Hall of Fame and probably won't ever be. But I think he's already a better player than Mudiay in a lot of ways. He has a better shot, he's a better finisher, a better ball handler and a better defender.

Better than Mudiay isn't much of an accomplishment Mudiay should not be playing in the NBA

Fizdale has been saying a lot of nice things about Trier's D as well. Trier is showing the signs of being a two way player.

Mudiay? I get the feeling that part of him would rather be somewhere else. Glad Fizdale is giving him a fair chance to stick around. Good recruiting tool as well to show a coach is willing give his players a fair chance to succeed.

meloshouldgo
Member: #5801

10/6/2018  11:28 AM
GustavBahler wrote:
Jmpasq wrote:

Fizdale has been saying a lot of nice things about Trier's D as well. Trier is showing the signs of being a two way player.

Mudiay? I get the feeling that part of him would rather be somewhere else. Glad Fizdale is giving him a fair chance to stick around. Good recruiting tool as well to show a coach is willing give his players a fair chance to succeed.

Ssi fast I have only heard Fizdale LeBron that Trier gets done chase down blocks, and we saw at least one in real action. Has he said anything else about his defense?

I cannot teach anybody anything. I can only try to make them think - Socrates
CrushAlot
Member: #452
USA
10/6/2018  11:32 AM
GustavBahler wrote:
Jmpasq wrote:

I think I remember reading that Mudiay had had a rough offseason personally. Might have had a loss in his family. Not positive but I thought I saw that somewhere.
I'm tired,I'm tired, I'm so tired right now......Kristaps Porzingis 1/3/18
Jmpasq
Member: #4182

10/6/2018  1:34 PM
CrushAlot wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:
Jmpasq wrote:

I think I remember reading that Mudiay had had a rough offseason personally. Might have had a loss in his family. Not positive but I thought I saw that somewhere.

While that's unfortunate Mudiay blows, has always blown, and will forever blow.
Check out My NFL Draft Prospect Videos at Youtube User Pages Jmpasq,JPdraftjedi,Jmpasqdraftjedi. www.Draftbreakdown.com
Knicks Sign Allonzo Trier

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy