[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

The ULTIMATE KNICKS DRAFT PARTY! (2018 Draft Night Thread)
Author Thread
CrushAlot
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #452
USA
6/24/2018  9:46 PM
meloshouldgo wrote:
smackeddog wrote:
meloshouldgo wrote:
smackeddog wrote:
meloshouldgo wrote:Leaving college and potentially screwing up your own career because your godfather resigned is not very smart. He made a commitment to the college and it wasn't conditional on continued employment for his godfather. He went back on his commitment, bad judgment.

How dare an 18 year old make a mistake! Unforgivable!

Did I say it was unforgivable? All I said was, I think he isn't very smart. And I'll hold that view till he shows me otherwise.

You have no idea why he chose to do what he did. I took a break for a year from college- it’s just something I had to do for my own well-being, didn’t make me a dimwit, and him choosing not to go doesn’t make him a dimwit. Sometimes we make decisions based on things other than logic, they have consequences but I do think they ultimately tend to be for the best.

You are right I have no idea why he did it. But I based my comment on what the article said about why he did it. We can sit here and argue if the article is right or wrong, but I don't think I care anymore. Peace.

What article are you referring to? Your comment was made when the pick happened on draft night.
I'm tired,I'm tired, I'm so tired right now......Kristaps Porzingis 1/3/18
AUTOADVERT
meloshouldgo
Member: #5801

6/25/2018  6:14 PM
CrushAlot wrote:
meloshouldgo wrote:
smackeddog wrote:
meloshouldgo wrote:
smackeddog wrote:
meloshouldgo wrote:Leaving college and potentially screwing up your own career because your godfather resigned is not very smart. He made a commitment to the college and it wasn't conditional on continued employment for his godfather. He went back on his commitment, bad judgment.

How dare an 18 year old make a mistake! Unforgivable!

Did I say it was unforgivable? All I said was, I think he isn't very smart. And I'll hold that view till he shows me otherwise.

You have no idea why he chose to do what he did. I took a break for a year from college- it’s just something I had to do for my own well-being, didn’t make me a dimwit, and him choosing not to go doesn’t make him a dimwit. Sometimes we make decisions based on things other than logic, they have consequences but I do think they ultimately tend to be for the best.

You are right I have no idea why he did it. But I based my comment on what the article said about why he did it. We can sit here and argue if the article is right or wrong, but I don't think I care anymore. Peace.

What article are you referring to? Your comment was made when the pick happened on draft night.

The one I pulled up and read when he was drafted. Is this cross examination?

I cannot teach anybody anything. I can only try to make them think - Socrates
Ira
Member: #91
6/26/2018  8:49 AM
If there weren't some risk due to personal issues a player that tall and that athletic wouldn't be around at 36. I have no issues with the front office for taking a chance on a player they like in the 2nd round.
smackeddog
Member: #883
6/26/2018  1:30 PM    LAST EDITED: 6/26/2018  1:31 PM
Yikes, whats going on here? Have they assigned him Fultz's shooting coach?

WaltLongmire
Member: #5843

6/26/2018  2:06 PM
smackeddog wrote:Yikes, whats going on here? Have they assigned him Fultz's shooting coach?

Looks very mechanical/methodical...though he hit all the shots.

Some game action...

EnySpree: Can we agree to agree not to mention Phil Jackson and triangle for the rest of our lives?
The ULTIMATE KNICKS DRAFT PARTY! (2018 Draft Night Thread)

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy