[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Author Thread
BigRedDog
Alba Posts: 2
Member: #569
6/21/2018  5:10 PM
Chandler wrote:
smackeddog wrote:I have zero hope that we'll get Bamba, Either the bulls trade up for him, or the griz ends up having to take Carter and Bamba falls to the bulls anyways. He ain't getting past them either way!

i say 50% chance. if the grizz want a draft pick as part of the package i see it as us and the bulls. Maybe also Charlotte. Everyone else the jump is too small or they're not interested in taking on an albatross contract. who would the bulls send to match salaries that the grizz would want?

I heard Magic, Mavs, Chi all trying to get to #4 possibly even #3.They all have higher picks to offer. I don't want to give up a future #1 at all. Value draft picks too much. Big value drop off after #5 to #9 but will accept drafting at #9 if we have to give up too much to move up

Briggs-- Frank is 2 yrs away from being 2 years away
AUTOADVERT
smackeddog
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #883
6/21/2018  5:30 PM
Woj now saying the griz are taking Jackson (likely to trade as he doesn't actually list the griz as the team at 4th), so the final. Nail in the coffin for Bamba to knicks.
Uptown
Alba Posts: 3
Member: #1883

6/21/2018  5:50 PM
smackeddog wrote:Woj now saying the griz are taking Jackson (likely to trade as he doesn't actually list the griz as the team at 4th), so the final. Nail in the coffin for Bamba to knicks.

Not following you...How does the Griz selecting Jackson = Bamba to Knicks?

smackeddog
Member: #883
6/21/2018  5:56 PM
Uptown wrote:
smackeddog wrote:Woj now saying the griz are taking Jackson (likely to trade as he doesn't actually list the griz as the team at 4th), so the final. Nail in the coffin for Bamba to knicks.

The only way Bamba would have gone to us would be via a trade with the griz. The fact the griz now have a trade lined up but with them taking Jackson for another team means there is no Bamba trade for us.

Uptown

6/21/2018  5:57 PM    LAST EDITED: 6/21/2018  5:58 PM
smackeddog wrote:
Uptown wrote:

The only way Bamba would have gone to us would be via a trade with the griz. The fact the griz now have a trade lined up but with them taking Jackson for another team means there is no Bamba trade for us.

Gotcha!!! I thought you were implying that somehow we were getting Bamba!! My bad!

StarksEwing1
Member: #4451

6/21/2018  6:06 PM
smackeddog wrote:
Uptown wrote:

Probably cost way too much. Woj was saying they wanted parsons contract gone and a future first
martin
Alba Posts: 108
Member: #2
USA
6/21/2018  6:11 PM
Uptown wrote:
smackeddog wrote:
Uptown wrote:

Gotcha!!! I thought you were implying that somehow we were getting Bamba!! My bad!

Just means JJJ to Knicks!

Official sponsor of the PURE KNICKS LOVE Program
Uptown

6/21/2018  6:13 PM
martin wrote:
Uptown wrote:
smackeddog wrote:
Uptown wrote:

Just means JJJ to Knicks!

Wouldn't be mad at that

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy