fishmike
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #298
USA
6/20/2018  2:23 PM
Vmart wrote:
fishmike wrote:
martin wrote:
Vmart wrote:This is why I’m a proponent of tanking. The Knicks could have sucked enough to g t the pick they really want. Now we are trying to figure out ways to add an impact player by giving up assets. Then people wonder why I’m so down in the Knicks.

Old boring story line.

Knicks shoulda maybe sat KP when he was on his 40ppg streak early in the year?

any good management would have had the foresight to stop those young players from doing so well.

Any good coach would have had the foresight to play the young players.

funny you never mentioned that until the losses started. Not a peep when the Knicks were +500 and KP was en route to an all star season. Funny as in "haha" funny.
"winning is more fun... then fun is fun" -Thibs
AUTOADVERT
Vmart
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #247
USA
6/20/2018  4:29 PM
fishmike wrote:
Vmart wrote:
fishmike wrote:
martin wrote:
Vmart wrote:This is why I’m a proponent of tanking. The Knicks could have sucked enough to g t the pick they really want. Now we are trying to figure out ways to add an impact player by giving up assets. Then people wonder why I’m so down in the Knicks.

Old boring story line.

Knicks shoulda maybe sat KP when he was on his 40ppg streak early in the year?

any good management would have had the foresight to stop those young players from doing so well.

Any good coach would have had the foresight to play the young players.

funny you never mentioned that until the losses started. Not a peep when the Knicks were +500 and KP was en route to an all star season. Funny as in "haha" funny.

You’re right Fish. It is funny being a fan. You want the team to succeed but you know they aren’t going anywhere. You saw THJ go down but you didn’t see Dotson, you saw KP go down but you didn’t see any young player come in his place. Until they made their G league call ups. Meanwhile you have Boston losing their star players and developing players on the fly.

Let’s forget that now let’s try again to move forward I’d like the Knicks to draft Doncic, Porter, Knox, Mikaial Bridges or Trae Young. Who ever is on the board of those in that order.

Trade For Doncic And Do It Now!

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy