martin
Alba Posts: 108
Member: #2
USA
6/19/2018  1:53 PM
NYKBocker wrote:
Cartman718 wrote:
martin wrote:for me this pic says a lot about Mudiay

also...damean dotson looking like he's ready to defend any SG in the world!!!

Frank looks like he is the same height as Troy Williams now. Wow.

Definitely broader and stronger.

I think Frank posted up just about once last year and scored. If he could do that regularly it would be DEVASTATING to opposing teams

Official sponsor of the PURE KNICKS LOVE Program
AUTOADVERT
WaltLongmire
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #5843

6/19/2018  2:22 PM
NYKBocker wrote:
Cartman718 wrote:

Shyte...not only height...His upper-body looks bulkier than Williams, too. Broad shoulders.

Have to admit that I like seeing these guys together doing this type of thing...And from my own time as a coach and athlete, I can say with no hesitation that having teammates working out together on the court or in the weight room is always better.

Surprised/disappointed that Mudiay was not with them. Hopefully he is doing his own hard work, and realizes this is a crucial moment in his NBA career.

EnySpree: Can we agree to agree not to mention Phil Jackson and triangle for the rest of our lives?
Cartman718
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #1694

6/19/2018  3:41 PM
WaltLongmire wrote:Shyte...not only height...His upper-body looks bulkier than Williams, too. Broad shoulders.

Have to admit that I like seeing these guys together doing this type of thing...And from my own time as a coach and athlete, I can say with no hesitation that having teammates working out together on the court or in the weight room is always better.

Surprised/disappointed that Mudiay was not with them. Hopefully he is doing his own hard work, and realizes this is a crucial moment in his NBA career.

look at previous page in this thread

Nixluva is posting triangle screen grabs, even when nobody asks - Fishmike. LOL So are we going to reference that thread like the bible now? "The thread of Wroten Page 14 post 9" - EnySpree
fishmike
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #298
USA
6/19/2018  4:07 PM
WaltLongmire wrote:
NYKBocker wrote:
Cartman718 wrote:

Shyte...not only height...His upper-body looks bulkier than Williams, too. Broad shoulders.

YES WALT YES. All young guys also.. this is huge. Burke is 25. Dotson, Hicks and Troy are 23. Frank hasnt turned 20 yet.
"winning is more fun... then fun is fun" -Thibs
Sangfroid
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #2784

6/20/2018  6:50 PM
fishmike wrote:
WaltLongmire wrote:
NYKBocker wrote:
Cartman718 wrote:

YES WALT YES. All young guys also.. this is huge. Burke is 25. Dotson, Hicks and Troy are 23. Frank hasnt turned 20 yet.

18 year old Knox would be a nice addition to this pic!

"We are playing a game. We are playing at not playing a game..."
Stuff on Mudiay from Cleaning the Glass article

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy