[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Teams drafting before us fishing for Knicks to move up for Porter?
Author Thread
Knixkik
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #11
USA
6/15/2018  10:48 AM
No need to move up. With Doncic, Ayton, Jackson, Bagley, Bamba, Young, Carter, Porter, and Bridges being the top 9, just take the guy who is left at #9. It's all preference at this point where these guys rank, none in that 6-9 range are rated particularly higher than the other.
AUTOADVERT
fishmike
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #298
USA
6/15/2018  10:54 AM
Knixkik wrote:No need to move up. With Doncic, Ayton, Jackson, Bagley, Bamba, Young, Carter, Porter, and Bridges being the top 9, just take the guy who is left at #9. It's all preference at this point where these guys rank, none in that 6-9 range are rated particularly higher than the other.
I would not take Young.. but I am probably in the minority here. Otherwise I agree... totally. Do your homework and take who you like at 9
"winning is more fun... then fun is fun" -Thibs
StarksEwing1
Member: #4451

6/15/2018  11:03 AM
fishmike wrote:
Knixkik wrote:No need to move up. With Doncic, Ayton, Jackson, Bagley, Bamba, Young, Carter, Porter, and Bridges being the top 9, just take the guy who is left at #9. It's all preference at this point where these guys rank, none in that 6-9 range are rated particularly higher than the other.
I would not take Young.. but I am probably in the minority here. Otherwise I agree... totally. Do your homework and take who you like at 9
i agree fish. Preferably i want one of those forwards but if we had to choose a guard i would choose sexton because he is a two way player
WaltLongmire
Member: #5843

6/20/2018  11:58 AM
Posted this tweet on the draft thread, too...

Though I had heard the reports were OK...now you see something like this.

Can we assume that the Knicks were one of the teams which examined him in some way...or at least saw a detailed medical report on him?

EnySpree: Can we agree to agree not to mention Phil Jackson and triangle for the rest of our lives?
fwk00
Member: #6048

6/20/2018  12:43 PM
Players like Porter belong in a separate draft category altogether; Schroedinger's Draft - a free extra pick any team can make on a player who may or may not be a player after you sign the contract.
Teams drafting before us fishing for Knicks to move up for Porter?

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy