Member: #542
USA
6/13/2018  10:23 AM
newyorker4ever wrote:
Cartman718 wrote:
newyorker4ever wrote:
Cartman718 wrote:
newyorker4ever wrote:
Vmart wrote:He will be there in the second round.

No he won't

steve novak

You obviously know nothing about him and haven't watched any game tape on him.

i have watched his highlights

Okay......so your eyes were closed when watching?

If you watch his highlights alone, you should know full well that he is far more than Novak. Novak ran down the court to go on offense, picked a spot to stand on and waited for the ball to be passed to if he just so happened to be open.

Hold the Door moves without the ball, can dribble, shoot off the dribble, take it to the whole maybe a little, plays defense and passes. He has a 38” verticle and he’s 6’7”. Steve Novak is nowhere to be found in Hold the Doors game.

“Whenever I’m about to do something, I think ‘Would an idiot do that?’ and if they would, I do NOT do that thing.”- Dwight Schrute
AUTOADVERT
BigDaddyG
Alba Posts: 9
Member: #3049

6/13/2018  10:26 AM    LAST EDITED: 6/13/2018  10:27 AM
Allanfan20 wrote:
newyorker4ever wrote:
Cartman718 wrote:
newyorker4ever wrote:
Cartman718 wrote:
newyorker4ever wrote:

No he won't

steve novak

If you watch his highlights alone, you should know full well that he is far more than Novak. Novak ran down the court to go on offense, picked a spot to stand on and waited for the ball to be passed to if he just so happened to be open.

Hold the Door moves without the ball, can dribble, shoot off the dribble, take it to the whole maybe a little, plays defense and passes. He has a 38” verticle and he’s 6’7”. Steve Novak is nowhere to be found in Hold the Doors game.

Lol Did you just give Heurter the nickname "Hodor"?
Always... always remember: Less is less. More is more. More is better and twice as much is good too. Not enough is bad, and too much is never enough except when it's just about right. - The Tick
Allanfan20
Alba Posts: 50
USA
6/13/2018  10:30 AM
BigDaddyG wrote:
Allanfan20 wrote:
newyorker4ever wrote:
Cartman718 wrote:
newyorker4ever wrote:
Cartman718 wrote:
newyorker4ever wrote:

No he won't

steve novak

No, I gave him the nickname “Hold the Door” in honor of Hodor bc his last name sounds like Hodor.

“Whenever I’m about to do something, I think ‘Would an idiot do that?’ and if they would, I do NOT do that thing.”- Dwight Schrute
BigDaddyG
Alba Posts: 9
Member: #3049

6/13/2018  10:41 AM
Allanfan20 wrote:
BigDaddyG wrote:
Allanfan20 wrote:
newyorker4ever wrote:
Cartman718 wrote:
newyorker4ever wrote:
Cartman718 wrote:
newyorker4ever wrote:

No he won't

steve novak

No, I gave him the nickname “Hold the Door” in honor of Hodor bc his last name sounds like Hodor.

I'm inclined to draft him for this if it catches on lol

Always... always remember: Less is less. More is more. More is better and twice as much is good too. Not enough is bad, and too much is never enough except when it's just about right. - The Tick
Allanfan20
Alba Posts: 50
USA
6/13/2018  10:42 AM
BigDaddyG wrote:
Allanfan20 wrote:
BigDaddyG wrote:
Allanfan20 wrote:
newyorker4ever wrote:
Cartman718 wrote:
newyorker4ever wrote:
Cartman718 wrote:
newyorker4ever wrote:

No he won't

steve novak

I'm inclined to draft him for this if it catches on lol

I will go to my first Knick game in years to make sure it does catch on. Maybe even the home opener.

Cartman718
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #1694

6/13/2018  11:08 AM    LAST EDITED: 6/13/2018  11:16 AM
newyorker4ever wrote:
Cartman718 wrote:
newyorker4ever wrote:
Cartman718 wrote:
newyorker4ever wrote:

No he won't

steve novak

no...yours were. re-watch. half court vs open court. all that dancing and prancing he's doing on the court will go away when teams close out in NBA vs college.
strength - low
size - low
athleticism - low
ball handling - low

all 7s out of 10.
his highlights against a crappy college team like wisconsin dont mean much.

Nixluva is posting triangle screen grabs, even when nobody asks - Fishmike. LOL So are we going to reference that thread like the bible now? "The thread of Wroten Page 14 post 9" - EnySpree
newyorker4ever
Member: #5816

6/13/2018  1:54 PM
Welp it just came out that he's gonna need surgery on his hand and will be out for 2 months so maybe this gives us a chance at getting him in the 2nd round (doubt it) or maybe we can move into the late 1st round and get him if he does drop because of this.
Cartman718
Member: #1694

6/13/2018  1:58 PM
newyorker4ever wrote:Welp it just came out that he's gonna need surgery on his hand and will be out for 2 months so maybe this gives us a chance at getting him in the 2nd round (doubt it) or maybe we can move into the late 1st round and get him if he does drop because of this.

smh...novakkkkk

Nixluva is posting triangle screen grabs, even when nobody asks - Fishmike. LOL So are we going to reference that thread like the bible now? "The thread of Wroten Page 14 post 9" - EnySpree
WaltLongmire
Member: #5843

6/13/2018  2:49 PM
newyorker4ever wrote:Welp it just came out that he's gonna need surgery on his hand and will be out for 2 months so maybe this gives us a chance at getting him in the 2nd round (doubt it) or maybe we can move into the late 1st round and get him if he does drop because of this.

Will be interesting to see how teams consider this when thinking of drafting him...

Watch the Spurs take him at 18, injury and all... but the most ironic thing would be him sliding to GS, where he would be a perfect fit.

EnySpree: Can we agree to agree not to mention Phil Jackson and triangle for the rest of our lives?
BigRedDog
Alba Posts: 2
Member: #569
6/13/2018  2:52 PM

Rotoworld
"Kevin Huerter, who is expected to be a first-round pick in the 2018 draft, reportedly underwent surgery to repair torn ligaments in his right hand on Wednesday.
Huerter is expected to make a full recovery in two months time, and while he will be forced to miss Summer League, this isn't expected to dramatically affect his draft stock. He was reportedly dealing with the hand injury at the combine, but played through it, only shutting down his workouts once he received a promise from a team selecting in the 20s. The Jazz have expressed a lot of interest in Huerter to this point, so maybe they were the ones that promised to grab him. "

Sounds like he won't last past the 20's

Briggs-- Frank is 2 yrs away from being 2 years away
BRIGGS
Alba Posts: 7
Member: #303
6/13/2018  3:58 PM
BigRedDog wrote:
Rotoworld
"Kevin Huerter, who is expected to be a first-round pick in the 2018 draft, reportedly underwent surgery to repair torn ligaments in his right hand on Wednesday.
Huerter is expected to make a full recovery in two months time, and while he will be forced to miss Summer League, this isn't expected to dramatically affect his draft stock. He was reportedly dealing with the hand injury at the combine, but played through it, only shutting down his workouts once he received a promise from a team selecting in the 20s. The Jazz have expressed a lot of interest in Huerter to this point, so maybe they were the ones that promised to grab him. "

RIP Crushalot😞
StarksEwing1
Member: #4451

6/13/2018  4:04 PM    LAST EDITED: 6/13/2018  4:04 PM
BRIGGS wrote:
BigRedDog wrote:
Rotoworld

Again i dont think anybody is saying they wouldnt like to have him on the knicks. But it comes down to your proposal of trading FRank AND the 36th picks so we can gain a later 1st rounder just to draft him. Thats just such a bad deal on so many levels
newyorker4ever
Member: #5816

6/13/2018  8:56 PM    LAST EDITED: 6/13/2018  8:57 PM
WaltLongmire wrote:

Will be interesting to see how teams consider this when thinking of drafting him...

Watch the Spurs take him at 18, injury and all... but the most ironic thing would be him sliding to GS, where he would be a perfect fit.

I was thinking GSW as well and there's no way they'd let him pass them if he's there. I still don't think he slips that far anyway.

Last post on this guy

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy