[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Last post on this guy
Author Thread
BRIGGS
Alba Posts: 7
Member: #303
6/12/2018  1:31 AM
Take a strong look at how this kid plays the game--think about how the Warriors win. I dont think this guy is any much different than Doncic if you look at video--what maybe 10 pounds? And Frank N has what skills like this????

RIP Crushalot😞
AUTOADVERT
NardDogNation
Alba Posts: 4
Member: #5555

6/12/2018  1:38 AM
Why does having Frank, preclude us from having Huerter? Why is this such an either-or proposition for you? Afterall, their skillsets seem to compliment each other well.
WaltLongmire
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #5843

6/12/2018  2:31 AM    LAST EDITED: 6/12/2018  12:01 PM
NardDogNation wrote:Why does having Frank, preclude us from having Huerter? Why is this such an either-or proposition for you? Afterall, their skillsets seem to compliment each other well.

Yup...and I'm one of the guys who might consider taking Huerter over Mikal if he's gotten a little stronger.

Briggs...I like this guy a lot, and I posted something on your original thread comparing him to Donic. If our people were to try him out, fall in love, and take him, I would fully support the choice, but taking him has NOTHING to do with Frank.

Folks are aware that you dislike Ntilikina and only see him as a piece to get another pick in this draft, and not as a foundational player for the team, but if you think Huerter is that good, and the Knicks like him, we have an opportunity to get him with our #9.

EnySpree: Can we agree to agree not to mention Phil Jackson and triangle for the rest of our lives?
smackeddog
Member: #883
6/12/2018  2:48 AM
NardDogNation wrote:Why does having Frank, preclude us from having Huerter? Why is this such an either-or proposition for you? Afterall, their skillsets seem to compliment each other well.

Because he's this years Frank Kaminsky! We MUST needlessly trade Ntilikina and future first round picks to obtain this player who's projected to be a late first round pick!

StarksEwing1
Member: #4451

6/12/2018  7:23 AM
smackeddog wrote:

Because he's this years Frank Kaminsky! We MUST needlessly trade Ntilikina and future first round picks to obtain this player who's projected to be a late first round pick!

HaHa i remember that. For months Briggs went on and on about how Kaminsky was the next Larry Bird and of course that wasnt the case fairly early on and he never mentioned Kaminsky again. I have a feeling this will be eerily similar
Ira
Member: #91
6/12/2018  7:41 AM
I think Huerter's a good find and will be a good pro. He's got a very good shot and a well rounded game.
Nalod
Alba Posts: 154
Member: #508
USA
6/12/2018  7:44 AM
Briggs is on one of his obsessive moods. Full Rainman mode. Once a year perhaps he falls in with a kid.
Perhaps the good news is he is not living on your street and have to get a restraining order on him.
Watch the video enough times you’ll too fall for the kid.
BRIGGS
Alba Posts: 7
Member: #303
6/12/2018  7:49 AM
WaltLongmire wrote:

Yup...and I'm one of the guys who might consider taking Huerter over Mikal if he's gotten a little stronger.

Briggs...I like this guy a lot, and I posted something on your original thread about him comparing him to Donic. If our people were to try him out, fall in love, and take him, I would fully support the choice, but taking him has NOTHING to do with Frank.

Folks are aware that you dislike Ntilikina and only see him as a piece to get another pick in this draft, and not as a foundational player for the team, but if you think Huerter is that good, and the Knicks like him, we have an opportunity to get him with our #9.

I dont dislike Frank at all. Im just wondering how to realistically acquire this player. I think if Wendall Carter sits at 9---its forcing my hand to take him. How can I get back in the draft to get Huerter? I dont mind giving up a top 10 protected pick + one of our future 2's and keeping Frank(although Im sure of his position) I have a special pick for 36 that I want the Knicks to look at(hopefully)--and there are some nice choices for UDA's but Im hoping this drfat can catapult us into an expedited rebuild. Im very much willing to keep Frank--but I need to use something valuable to get back in.

RIP Crushalot😞
Vmart
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #247
USA
6/12/2018  8:33 AM
He will be there in the second round.
fishmike
Member: #298
USA
6/12/2018  8:54 AM
Im just happy about the "last post part."

Like thats gonna happen

"winning is more fun... then fun is fun" -Thibs
franco12
Alba Posts: 4
Member: #599
USA
6/12/2018  9:12 AM
Vmart wrote:He will be there in the second round.

This & I have to believe there is some capped out team like GS that will be happy to trade out of the late first round and take our 2nd round pick.

I do hope we see our team do something to get an additional pick in the draft or move up.

Chandler
Member: #6197

6/12/2018  9:45 AM
does he remind anyone of Sam Dekker (aka Who)
(5)(5)
newyorker4ever
Member: #5816

6/12/2018  10:10 AM
BRIGGS wrote:Take a strong look at how this kid plays the game--think about how the Warriors win. I dont think this guy is any much different than Doncic if you look at video--what maybe 10 pounds? And Frank N has what skills like this????

I love Huerter but the Warriors wouldn't win if every player didn't do their part on the defensive end and didn't play team ball so well. These guys are always moving without the ball and setting the right screens and not playing selfish basketball, so there's more to how great they are then just their shooting and how they're not just a super star team but an super duper star team since adding K.Durant and being able to get players that would be starters on other teams to come be bench pieces on their team because players want to win championships so some players are taking lesser roles and lesser money to play with GSW.

The Knicks haven't even shown any interest in my boy Huerter so as much as i'd love for us to get him, i just don't see us being able to and without showing interest i don't even see us trying to find a way to get him.

newyorker4ever
Member: #5816

6/12/2018  10:13 AM

No he won't

SupremeCommander
Alba Posts: 35
Member: #1127

6/12/2018  10:30 AM
StarksEwing1 wrote:
smackeddog wrote:

HaHa i remember that. For months Briggs went on and on about how Kaminsky was the next Larry Bird and of course that wasnt the case fairly early on and he never mentioned Kaminsky again. I have a feeling this will be eerily similar

In fairness, he said Kaminsky was the next Dirk

I guess Briggs is trying to say right now Huerter is the next Klay?

Sambakick wrote: Gives a whole new meaning to "Jazz Hands"
Nalod
Alba Posts: 154
Member: #508
USA
6/12/2018  10:39 AM
Can't try to remake warrior in our own image.
Trae is not Curry. Huerter is not Klay. GSW will wither as all champions do at some point or will be vulnerable to another element.
knicks1248
Member: #582
6/12/2018  11:26 AM

thats what i would think, but it will be very early in the 2nd rnd, like top 3

ES
StarksEwing1
Member: #4451

6/12/2018  11:50 AM
SupremeCommander wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
smackeddog wrote:

In fairness, he said Kaminsky was the next Dirk

I guess Briggs is trying to say right now Huerter is the next Klay?

You are right. Yeah i thinkme mentioned him being the next Klay already Trutshfully there have be about 20 different guys briggs had pegged as the net big player that i lose track lol
Cartman718
Member: #1694

6/12/2018  11:53 AM
newyorker4ever wrote:

No he won't

steve novak

Nixluva is posting triangle screen grabs, even when nobody asks - Fishmike. LOL So are we going to reference that thread like the bible now? "The thread of Wroten Page 14 post 9" - EnySpree
WaltLongmire
Member: #5843

6/12/2018  12:02 PM

No way...really...no way.

EnySpree: Can we agree to agree not to mention Phil Jackson and triangle for the rest of our lives?
Last post on this guy

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy