[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

What About Knox?
Author Thread
ekstarks94
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #6104

6/21/2018  5:02 PM
smackeddog wrote:
TheGame wrote:I am going back and forth on this but after looking at more videos, I think Mikal Bridges should be the pick. The deciding factor for me is that no matter what, Mikal is going to be a better defensive player than Knox. It is a toss up as to who will be better offensively (though I think that will be Knox) but I have no doubt Mikal is going to be a much better defensive player. So I would take Mikal and just hope the offense develops.

Mikal looks too thin to me, especially considering his age. I just don't think he's the sure thing some people are saying.

He reminds me of Justin Holiday.

We should have just kept him

AUTOADVERT
reub
Member: #6227

6/21/2018  5:20 PM
ekstarks94 wrote:
smackeddog wrote:
TheGame wrote:I am going back and forth on this but after looking at more videos, I think Mikal Bridges should be the pick. The deciding factor for me is that no matter what, Mikal is going to be a better defensive player than Knox. It is a toss up as to who will be better offensively (though I think that will be Knox) but I have no doubt Mikal is going to be a much better defensive player. So I would take Mikal and just hope the offense develops.

Mikal looks too thin to me, especially considering his age. I just don't think he's the sure thing some people are saying.

I hope I'm wrong but Knox screams bust. I liked his workout video but he could easily turn into a Michael Beasley with less offense. Just sayin.

nixluva
Member: #758
USA
6/21/2018  7:05 PM
reub wrote:
ekstarks94 wrote:
smackeddog wrote:

I hope I'm wrong but Knox screams bust. I liked his workout video but he could easily turn into a Michael Beasley with less offense. Just sayin.

I like Knox. I think the Knicks will take him. Yes he does have a bit of that Beasley vibe minus the crazy 😜 Knox will benefit from Fiz and our development program. We have good culture building with our vets and kids!

What About Knox?

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy