[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Where Will Lebron Go?
Author Thread
reub
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #6227

6/9/2018  4:21 PM
Lebron wants to win and Cleveland is not happening. So where will he end up this offseason?

Houston? They'd have to trade Anderson and use 3 basketballs. But they can win.

Philly? They're young and talented (and close to Cleveland) but does Lebron want to go through the growing pains plus what would Ben Simmons do?

Boston? No way in hell Lebron wants to go there. Plus Kyrie.

I'm thinking the Lakers IF they also sign PG. Ball, IT, Ingram, Kuzma, Randle, Hart, plus Lebron and PG might get it done.

Knicks? I might see him grant us an interview out of respect for Fiz but he won't sign here.

Spurs? Its definitely a possibility, especially if Kawhi comes back healthy or he's traded and they sign PG too. They might be my top choice for him right now because of Pop and a chance to win.

AUTOADVERT
Vmart
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #247
USA
6/9/2018  5:03 PM
I don’t think he will go West. He will
Stay in the east go to Philly or stay in Cleveland. He would be stupid to go out west because he won’t even make the finals.
Allanfan20
Alba Posts: 50
Member: #542
USA
6/9/2018  7:44 PM
reub wrote:Lebron wants to win and Cleveland is not happening. So where will he end up this offseason?

Philly? They're young and talented (and close to Cleveland) but does Lebron want to go through the growing pains plus what would Ben Simmons do?

I'm thinking the Lakers IF they also sign PG. Ball, IT, Ingram, Kuzma, Randle, Hart, plus Lebron and PG might get it done.

Knicks? I might see him grant us an interview out of respect for Fiz but he won't sign here.

Spurs? Its definitely a possibility, especially if Kawhi comes back healthy or he's traded and they sign PG too. They might be my top choice for him right now because of Pop and a chance to win.

Philly makes sense. He has the best chance of making the finals, the young core has a year under their belt with SOME playoff experience, together. Plus they lost in the second round so they are hungrier. Philly is also not THAT far from Akron. Good choice for LeBron, although the fans will exhaust him to submission at the first sign of blood. I’m sure he’ll love that.

“Whenever I’m about to do something, I think ‘Would an idiot do that?’ and if they would, I do NOT do that thing.”- Dwight Schrute
CrushAlot
Member: #452
USA
6/9/2018  8:57 PM
Allanfan20 wrote:
reub wrote:Lebron wants to win and Cleveland is not happening. So where will he end up this offseason?

Philly makes sense. He has the best chance of making the finals, the young core has a year under their belt with SOME playoff experience, together. Plus they lost in the second round so they are hungrier. Philly is also not THAT far from Akron. Good choice for LeBron, although the fans will exhaust him to submission at the first sign of blood. I’m sure he’ll love that.

They were speculating that if David Griffen takes Colangelo's place it would make it more attractive for LeBron.
I'm tired,I'm tired, I'm so tired right now......Kristaps Porzingis 1/3/18
StarksEwing1
Member: #4451

6/9/2018  10:01 PM
Philly would be a good choice. Loaded with young talent and still have a ton of picks
smackeddog
Member: #883
6/10/2018  2:29 AM

I think Lakers IF he can lure another big name (and they don't re-sign IT). If PG stays with the thunder, then I think he'll sign with the Sixers (though I'm not sure he'd want to be the only vet on a team of all young players).

Vmart
Member: #247
USA
6/10/2018  8:50 AM    LAST EDITED: 6/10/2018  9:04 AM
Allanfan20 wrote:

Philadelphia still has enough to trade for a Khawai. To add to the team. Fultz this year number one and some additional player like Sarcic for Khawai or send them J.J. Philly has options.

Chandler
Member: #6197

6/11/2018  3:39 PM
Houston is the only chance to beat GSW -- in my opinion

I have no idea how that fits but seems like the choice

Philly is still too far away from GS

(5)(5)
franco12
Alba Posts: 4
Member: #599
USA
6/11/2018  4:01 PM
Detroit! Would not be the worst.

If I were him, I would look at either OKC or Houston.

I dont see how if you want to win it all, you go to the Lakers. They have some nice young talent, but they have nothing. Who are they adding, Lebron & PG? Unless you are getting some guys like Melo and CP to come at a discount, not sure it makes sense.

fishmike
Member: #298
USA
6/11/2018  4:13 PM
Boston in a 3 way that out Kyrie somewhere
"winning is more fun... then fun is fun" -Thibs
Mike1989
Member: #8627

6/11/2018  6:37 PM
Miami?

Not sure how they stand cap wise but if they have Goran Dragic, Dion Waiters, Josh Richardson, Justise Winslow, Tyler Johnson, James Johnson, Hassan Whiteside, Kelly Olynyk, Bam Adebayo and Rodney McGruder. He'd need a new deal but D-wade.

Dragic / Waiters or Winslow / Richardson / LeBron / Adebayo (I'm working on the basis they'll need to shed Whiteside's contract)

Bench unit: T Johnson / Wade / Waiters or Winslow / J Johnson/ Olynyk

He goes to Miami he's got a decent supporting cast that play playoff style basketball. Proven head coach and BB president. I'd say they would have given the Warriors more of a game with LeBron than the Cavaliers did with LeBron.

meloshouldgo
Member: #5801

6/11/2018  7:29 PM
fishmike wrote:Boston in a 3 way that out Kyrie somewhere

Kick Kyrie out of yet another team?

I cannot teach anybody anything. I can only try to make them think - Socrates
fwk00
Member: #6048

6/11/2018  9:47 PM
I think LeBron stays in CLE. Probably will be offered a percentage ownership of the team.

Its easy to talk about LeBron waving goodbye but the rest of that team was signed to big dollars on LeBron's say-so. To walk away now and say, "Not my problem" would be a kick in the teeth to the Cleveland fan base. The chemistry of that team is fine-tuned to LeBron and LeBron only. Its his circus AND his monkeys.

He'd be royally screwing A LOT of people.

CrushAlot
Member: #452
USA
6/11/2018  10:15 PM
fwk00 wrote:I think LeBron stays in CLE. Probably will be offered a percentage ownership of the team.

Its easy to talk about LeBron waving goodbye but the rest of that team was signed to big dollars on LeBron's say-so. To walk away now and say, "Not my problem" would be a kick in the teeth to the Cleveland fan base. The chemistry of that team is fine-tuned to LeBron and LeBron only. Its his circus AND his monkeys.

He'd be royally screwing A LOT of people.

I heard Gilbert has already talked about how he can build a championship team without LeBron. I also don't think Gilbert gives up part of the team to LeBron. Gilbert has a reputation as a bad guy to work for. He doesn't want to pay his gms and he already lashed out Lebron the first time he left.
I'm tired,I'm tired, I'm so tired right now......Kristaps Porzingis 1/3/18
SupremeCommander
Alba Posts: 35
Member: #1127

6/11/2018  10:33 PM
smackeddog wrote:

I think Lakers IF he can lure another big name (and they don't re-sign IT). If PG stays with the thunder, then I think he'll sign with the Sixers (though I'm not sure he'd want to be the only vet on a team of all young players).

I think Lakers too... What if CP3 opts out of his deal?

Sambakick wrote: Gives a whole new meaning to "Jazz Hands"
smackeddog
Member: #883
6/12/2018  3:01 AM
SupremeCommander wrote:
smackeddog wrote:

I think Lakers too... What if CP3 opts out of his deal?

I have been wondering if CP3 would be cold blooded enough to quit the Rockets and go to the lakers with Lebron. However, unless CP3 hated playing with Harden I think he just uses the threat of leaving to ensure a max contract from the Rockets. If he did go to the Lakers, then I wonder what they could get for Ball.

TripleThreat
Member: #3997

6/12/2018  3:25 AM
fwk00 wrote:I think LeBron stays in CLE. Probably will be offered a percentage ownership of the team.

How much of a percentage do you think would be enough? Cough.

Nalod
Alba Posts: 154
Member: #508
USA
6/12/2018  8:11 AM
Active players cannot have ownership stake.
fishmike
Member: #298
USA
6/12/2018  10:00 AM
meloshouldgo wrote:
fishmike wrote:Boston in a 3 way that out Kyrie somewhere

Kick Kyrie out of yet another team?

Yup. He's a pretty house. Easy to flip.

I think Bos in the East, Lakers in the West.

"winning is more fun... then fun is fun" -Thibs
knicks1248
Member: #582
6/12/2018  10:07 AM
I think he stays in Cleveland for the last yr of his contract, and then when things open up next summer he will bounce.
ES
Where Will Lebron Go?

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy