[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

2018 nba draft game
Author Thread
BigDaddyG
Alba Posts: 9
Member: #3049

6/18/2018  3:51 PM
My bad Completely lost track of this. I'll do better.
Always... always remember: Less is less. More is more. More is better and twice as much is good too. Not enough is bad, and too much is never enough except when it's just about right. - The Tick
AUTOADVERT
Mike1989
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #8627

6/18/2018  6:45 PM
Warriors select... Gary Trent Jr, Duke
NYKBocker
Alba Posts: 474
Member: #377
USA
6/18/2018  9:16 PM
With the 29th pick the Brooklyn Nets select ....

Moritz Wagner - Michigan

NBA Comparison: Kelly Olynyk
Strengths: A protoypical pick-and-pop big man, Wagner has a great combination of size and skill ... Shot 39% from 3 his last year at UM, a great number for a 6'11" guy ... Crafty scorer who can get open looks and get creative both around the rim and on the perimeter ... Faceup 4 with decent handles and a really good first step at 6'11"... Runs the floor well in transition, creating a lot of opportunities at the rim in those situations ... Efficient player who shot 53% or better each year of college ... Patient inside with a variety of post moves ... Quick hands that allow him to strip the ball when playing help defense ... Good feel for the game, provides leadership and instinctiveness on the floor ... Shows a lot of determination ... Not a great athlete but has shown the ability to hold his own when isolated on the perimeter against Big Ten guards ... Good hands and pick-and-pop threat make him ideal pick-and-roll big ... Deadly spin move when finishing at the rim ...

NYKBocker
USA
6/18/2018  9:17 PM
Atlanta Hawks (Uptown) you are on the clock
nyk4ever
Alba Posts: 12
Member: #848
USA
6/18/2018  11:01 PM
i already picked mo wagner for the blazers...
"OMG - did we just go on a two-trade-wining-streak?" -SupremeCommander
NYKBocker
USA
6/19/2018  10:14 AM
nyk4ever wrote:i already picked mo wagner for the blazers...

Oh dang. My bad....let me go back to my scouts.

NYKBocker
USA
6/19/2018  10:20 AM
With the 29th pick the Brooklyn Nets select ....

Jacob Evans - Cincinnati

NBA Comparison: Maurice Evans

Strengths: What he is best at is his ability on the defensive end … Under Mick Cronin at an elite defensive program at Cincinnati, he averaged 1.3 steals last season and remained one of the top defenders in the American Athletic Conference … One thing that sticks out for Evans is his size and frame for a wing … He stands at 6-6 with a 6-9 wingspan … His size did and will continue to create mismatches with smaller guards … He is very young coming out of college and has lots of time and years left for improvement … That frame and size can help him guard all kinds of guards at the next level and create more versatility … One of the best aspects of his game last season was his awareness and patience on offense … He was very smart with the ball, never forcing bad passes or creating bad turnovers and creating good offensive sets for his team … He pushed the pace well in transition and make plays for himself and teammates in scoring opportunities on fastbreaks … Evans is a good finisher at the rim and under the basket he knows what to do …Overall, his basketball I.Q. is already very high and he knows where to be on both sides of the floor at all times ...

Weaknesses: Evans remained wildly inconsistent all season in all facets … While leading the team in scoring, he has eight games of single digits, raising the questions of effort issues or decreased play under better pressure … He is a big guard, but his rebounding numbers didn’t translate to size, only averaging 4.7 boards per game and never having a game last season of more than eight rebounds … At the next level, his size must become more of a factor … For his young age and room for growth, it also might mean he doesn’t have enough reps or experience in college for the next level … Sometimes, his selflessness on offense was too passive and not taking advantage of the best opportunities… Evans was a good player under the rim, but he needs to get better above the rim and learn to play through contact and be effective … He isn’t going into the pros elite in any aspect ...

Overall: Evans is a very capable and consistent force on the defensive end, coming up from one of the best defensive programs in the country … His outside shot can be effective at the next level if he shores it up more … There is not one thing he does great, instead a collection of above average traits ...

Uptown
Alba Posts: 3
Member: #1883

6/19/2018  2:13 PM
With the 30th pick in the draft...The Hawks Select a pure PG and a Winner....Jalen Brunson...Villanova wildcats!!!
NYKBocker
USA
6/19/2018  4:09 PM
With the 31st pick the Phoenix Suns select...

Isaac Bonga - Germany

Birthday: 11/8/99
NBA Position: Small Forward
Class: International
Ht: 6-9
Wt: 200
Team: Fraport Frankfurt
Hometown: Neuwied, Germany

NBA Compasiron: Kyle Anderson

Strengths: All around player who fills up the stat sheet ... Great size and length (wingspan measured at almost 7 feet) for a perimeter player, either as a point forward or a combo forward ... Has really long strides and covers a lot of ground ... Solid athlete ... He has a natural thin but athletic frame ... Plays within the system ... Good teammate ... Good ball handler with either hand ... Versatile player who can play from point guard to small forward ... Fits perfectly in the era of “switch everything”... Great court vision, has the ability to see the floor and find a cutting teammate ... Can already pass with either hand and make an occasionally bullet pass... Excels on the open floor and has the ability to pass on the move... Has nice Pick and Roll skills and has shown promish as the ball handler in these situations ... Can make difficult passes thanks to his length and baskeball I.Q. ... Despite his lack of explosiveness is able to get past his opponent with his long strides ... Can attack closeouts and go to the basket, having the ability to penetrate from both sides ... Although he is right hander he is very good when driving and finishing to his left ... Can finish at the rim with either hand ... Very good free throw shooter (shot almost 90% in 2017/18 season) ... Has a nice combination of floaters and fall away layups in his repertoire ... Very good defensive rebounder ... Attacks the boards on offense when he finds the chance, adding pressure to his opponent ... Has all the necessary tools to become a great defender... When he is concentrated and bends knees can be a good defender ... Above average lateral quickness for a wing ... Makes a lot of steals thanks to his length and ability to fill the passing lanes ... He is an advanced help defender...

Weaknesses: His frame is just too thin for now ... He really needs to bulk up ... He already gets pushed around by stronger opponents... He is a good but not an elite athlete ... Not a great leaper ... He lacks explosiveness ... He has an average fist step... Turnover prone... Assist/turnover ratio is bad (almost 1/1) ... Too wild at times, tries to do too much too fast ... He hasn't learned to let game come to him ... Doesn't have the confidence to take over games yet ... There are times he looks like he plays too passively ... Avoids contact on both ends of the floor ... He still needs to improve his ball handling, especially if he wants to play as a point guard ... Dribbles too high at times ... Has problems when his gets pressured by smaller guards... Shooting mechanics are improving, but his shooting release remains slow ... He is not a threat from the perimeter, takes time to get his shot off and has a very choppy release, which limits his game ... He must improve his pull-up game... His lack of confidence on his shooting can lead to wrong decisions ... Avoids going all the way to the paint when driving to the basket and prefers to finish plays with floaters ... Has problems finishing against contact ... He must improve his post-up game so that he can take advantage of missmatches ... At times he is to keen to pass the ball, which can lead to bad turnovers ... He doesn't always bend his knees on defense and his opponent gets past him easily ... Has problems defending explosive guards ... He either overcommits or isn't as decisive as he should be as a help defender ... May be too slow to ultimately play on the perimeter in NBA ...

Overall: Isaac Bonga is a tantilizing prospect due to his length and ball skills ... At the moment he looks more like a point forward than a full time point guard at NBA level ... His length, versatility on both ends of the floor, basketball I.Q. and playmaking ability make him really intriguing ... The key for him will be to bulk up and improve his shooting ability ... If he manages to do both, he can become a very good player in the furure ...

NYKBocker
USA
6/19/2018  4:09 PM
Memphis Grizzlies (SupremeCommander) you are on the clock!
BRIGGS
Alba Posts: 7
Member: #303
6/19/2018  4:41 PM    LAST EDITED: 6/19/2018  4:42 PM
second rd
RIP Crushalot😞
SupremeCommander
Alba Posts: 35
Member: #1127

6/19/2018  5:10 PM
NYKBocker wrote:Memphis Grizzlies (SupremeCommander) you are on the clock!

The Memphis Grizzlies are pleased to select a first round talent at SF, Dzanan Musa

Sambakick wrote: Gives a whole new meaning to "Jazz Hands"
SupremeCommander

6/20/2018  10:11 AM
when can I make my next pick. This is getting ****ing absurb
Uptown

6/20/2018  12:24 PM    LAST EDITED: 6/20/2018  12:28 PM
The Hawks Select Keita Bates Diop...Ohio State!!!
SupremeCommander

6/20/2018  3:46 PM
The Dallas MAvs are also pleased to select a first round talent in Aaron Holiday
NYKBocker
USA
6/21/2018  10:20 AM
Orlando Magic (Uptown) you up
Uptown

6/21/2018  4:10 PM
The Magic select the Pg who is rising up the charts like a bullet....DeAnthony Melton!!!
CrushAlot
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #452
USA
6/21/2018  4:12 PM
Uptown wrote:The Magic select the Pg who is rising up the charts like a bullet....DeAnthony Melton!!!
Every analyst seems to love Melton.
I'm tired,I'm tired, I'm so tired right now......Kristaps Porzingis 1/3/18
BRIGGS
6/21/2018  6:44 PM
Melvin Frazier for Philly
RIP Crushalot😞
BRIGGS
6/21/2018  6:47 PM
If w e get 4-5 people we can make picks every few minutes at this point and get it done
RIP Crushalot😞
2018 nba draft game

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy