[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

2018 nba draft game
Author Thread
CrushAlot
Posts: 56554
Alba Posts: 0
Joined: 7/25/2003
Member: #452
USA
6/11/2018  9:32 PM
The Wolves select Khyri Thomas.
You playTrey Burke... Wally Szcerbiak
AUTOADVERT
newyorknewyork
Posts: 27808
Alba Posts: 1
Joined: 1/16/2004
Member: #541
6/11/2018  10:28 PM
Utah Jazz select Landry Shamet
BRIGGS
Posts: 50349
Alba Posts: 8
Joined: 7/30/2002
Member: #303
6/12/2018  12:08 AM
Next highest player on nba draft board is Omari Spellman
nyk4ever
Posts: 40981
Alba Posts: 12
Joined: 1/12/2005
Member: #848
USA
6/12/2018  9:58 AM
killin me briggs! wanted spellman for my pacers pick haha.
"OMG - did we just go on a two-trade-wining-streak?" -SupremeCommander
BRIGGS
Posts: 50349
Alba Posts: 8
Joined: 7/30/2002
Member: #303
6/12/2018  10:01 AM
nyk4ever wrote:killin me briggs! wanted spellman for my pacers pick haha.

I actually did not pick him-- the guy before you didn't make a pick so I just take the highest rated player left on NBA draft net board

nyk4ever
Posts: 40981
Alba Posts: 12
Joined: 1/12/2005
Member: #848
USA
6/12/2018  10:04 AM
with the 23rd pick in the NBA Draft, the Indiana Pacers select, Anfernee Simmons, Guard.

pacers take a page out of the blazers playbook and go smallball in the backcourt. 3 dynamic scorers and look to push the pace out of the ballpark.

"OMG - did we just go on a two-trade-wining-streak?" -SupremeCommander
nyk4ever
Posts: 40981
Alba Posts: 12
Joined: 1/12/2005
Member: #848
USA
6/12/2018  10:05 AM
BRIGGS wrote:
nyk4ever wrote:killin me briggs! wanted spellman for my pacers pick haha.

I actually did not pick him-- the guy before you didn't make a pick so I just take the highest rated player left on NBA draft net board

no, i know, but im still blaming you ... was eyeing him up for the pacers.

"OMG - did we just go on a two-trade-wining-streak?" -SupremeCommander
nyk4ever
Posts: 40981
Alba Posts: 12
Joined: 1/12/2005
Member: #848
USA
6/12/2018  10:09 AM
with the 24th pick in the NBA Draft, the Portland TrailBlazers select, Mo Wagner, PF/C, Michigan State Universirty.

with the move this allows the Blazers to spread the floor a bit giving more room for lillard and mccollum to operate offensively, as well as giving Nurkic another outlet in the highpost, watch his assists sky even more.

"OMG - did we just go on a two-trade-wining-streak?" -SupremeCommander
BRIGGS
Posts: 50349
Alba Posts: 8
Joined: 7/30/2002
Member: #303
6/12/2018  10:16 AM
nyk4ever wrote:
BRIGGS wrote:
nyk4ever wrote:killin me briggs! wanted spellman for my pacers pick haha.

I actually did not pick him-- the guy before you didn't make a pick so I just take the highest rated player left on NBA draft net board

no, i know, but im still blaming you ... was eyeing him up for the pacers.

Thanks for the prompt picks-- good job picking by the way-- nice plYers

nyk4ever
Posts: 40981
Alba Posts: 12
Joined: 1/12/2005
Member: #848
USA
6/12/2018  10:52 AM
BRIGGS wrote:
nyk4ever wrote:
BRIGGS wrote:
nyk4ever wrote:killin me briggs! wanted spellman for my pacers pick haha.

I actually did not pick him-- the guy before you didn't make a pick so I just take the highest rated player left on NBA draft net board

no, i know, but im still blaming you ... was eyeing him up for the pacers.

Thanks for the prompt picks-- good job picking by the way-- nice plYers

no problem! was looking forward to making them and thanks for the props

"OMG - did we just go on a two-trade-wining-streak?" -SupremeCommander
BRIGGS
Posts: 50349
Alba Posts: 8
Joined: 7/30/2002
Member: #303
6/12/2018  8:35 PM
Philly takes Chandler Hutchinson
CrushAlot
Posts: 56554
Alba Posts: 0
Joined: 7/25/2003
Member: #452
USA
6/14/2018  4:10 PM
Two days since the last pick. Is the draft game still on?
You playTrey Burke... Wally Szcerbiak
SupremeCommander
Posts: 32160
Alba Posts: 35
Joined: 4/28/2006
Member: #1127

6/14/2018  5:15 PM
CrushAlot wrote:Two days since the last pick. Is the draft game still on?

yeah it's disappointing. I have two picks coming up and with my luck, I'll get put on the clock after I have my father's day commitments

GustavBahler said: Check please....
BRIGGS
Posts: 50349
Alba Posts: 8
Joined: 7/30/2002
Member: #303
6/14/2018  10:03 PM
SupremeCommander wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:Two days since the last pick. Is the draft game still on?

yeah it's disappointing. I have two picks coming up and with my luck, I'll get put on the clock after I have my father's day commitments

I’ve tried to be patient- to many people signed up and didn’t follow through. I’ll start it up again and we’ll finish it over the next few days

NYKBocker
Posts: 35516
Alba Posts: 472
Joined: 1/14/2003
Member: #377
USA
6/15/2018  11:59 AM
We should do it like before. If the owner of the pick has not selected then anybody can pick for them. This way BRIGGS doesn't have to be burdened with making the pick
Mike1989
Posts: 20066
Alba Posts: 0
Joined: 2/21/2018
Member: #8627

6/18/2018  6:02 AM
Apologies for missing my pick. Last time I checked the Clippers were on the clock... though Jerome Robinson is an excellent pick!

So it's Boston on the clock then the Warriors? Or are we starting over?

Knixkik
Posts: 29472
Alba Posts: 0
Joined: 7/24/2001
Member: #11
USA
6/18/2018  8:38 AM
Mike1989 wrote:Apologies for missing my pick. Last time I checked the Clippers were on the clock... though Jerome Robinson is an excellent pick!

So it's Boston on the clock then the Warriors? Or are we starting over?

I think people got down on this game once Briggs picked Huerter with the 9th pick lol.

BRIGGS
Posts: 50349
Alba Posts: 8
Joined: 7/30/2002
Member: #303
6/18/2018  9:48 AM
Ill start it back up for the next 3 days

is meloshould go going to make his pick after 4 days?

NYKBocker
Posts: 35516
Alba Posts: 472
Joined: 1/14/2003
Member: #377
USA
6/18/2018  10:37 AM
BRIGGS wrote:Ill start it back up for the next 3 days

is meloshould go going to make his pick after 4 days?

To get this moving I would like to make the pick.

With the 27th pick the Boston Celtics select...

Mitchell Robinson - C - Chalmette HS

Let's move this along....

NYKBocker
Posts: 35516
Alba Posts: 472
Joined: 1/14/2003
Member: #377
USA
6/18/2018  10:38 AM
Golden State Warriors (Mike1989) you are on the clock!
2018 nba draft game

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.com All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.