[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Melo Replacement?? I would Trade our First Rounder to Boston
Author Thread
Welpee
Posts: 21975
Alba Posts: 0
Joined: 1/22/2016
Member: #6239

5/17/2018  10:05 AM    LAST EDITED: 5/17/2018  10:06 AM
dwiley20 wrote:Boston at the 2 n 3 spots are jammed why wouldn't they make that trade.....Tatum not a 20 ppg scorer yet
So...trade the guy who was the #3 pick in last year's draft for the #9 pick in a weaker draft? Makes total sense to me if I'm Boston.
AUTOADVERT
Nalod
Posts: 55834
Alba Posts: 151
Joined: 12/24/2003
Member: #508
USA
5/17/2018  10:14 AM
Welpee wrote:
dwiley20 wrote:Boston at the 2 n 3 spots are jammed why wouldn't they make that trade.....Tatum not a 20 ppg scorer yet
So...trade the guy who was the #3 pick in last year's draft for the #9 pick in a weaker draft? Makes total sense to me if I'm Boston.

Yep, that Ainge fella is easy mark to be taken!!

Knicks1248: 1. Dolan should be more involved! 2. Why would any knick fan want pick 8, when that spot has a history of producing marginal NBA taken. (He prefers pick 9th instead)
SupremeCommander
Posts: 32202
Alba Posts: 35
Joined: 4/28/2006
Member: #1127

5/17/2018  10:15 AM
Nalod wrote:
Welpee wrote:
dwiley20 wrote:Boston at the 2 n 3 spots are jammed why wouldn't they make that trade.....Tatum not a 20 ppg scorer yet
So...trade the guy who was the #3 pick in last year's draft for the #9 pick in a weaker draft? Makes total sense to me if I'm Boston.

Yep, that Ainge fella is easy mark to be taken!!

I don't think Ainge has ever paid fair market value for anything... which is exactly why they are so loaded right now

GustavBahler said: Check please....
Nalod
Posts: 55834
Alba Posts: 151
Joined: 12/24/2003
Member: #508
USA
5/17/2018  11:58 AM
SupremeCommander wrote:
Nalod wrote:
Welpee wrote:
dwiley20 wrote:Boston at the 2 n 3 spots are jammed why wouldn't they make that trade.....Tatum not a 20 ppg scorer yet
So...trade the guy who was the #3 pick in last year's draft for the #9 pick in a weaker draft? Makes total sense to me if I'm Boston.

Yep, that Ainge fella is easy mark to be taken!!

I don't think Ainge has ever paid fair market value for anything... which is exactly why they are so loaded right now

He has done a masterful job the last few years.

Knicks1248: 1. Dolan should be more involved! 2. Why would any knick fan want pick 8, when that spot has a history of producing marginal NBA taken. (He prefers pick 9th instead)
blkexec
Posts: 24593
Alba Posts: 0
Joined: 9/3/2004
Member: #748
5/17/2018  6:35 PM
Nalod wrote:
SupremeCommander wrote:
Nalod wrote:
Welpee wrote:
dwiley20 wrote:Boston at the 2 n 3 spots are jammed why wouldn't they make that trade.....Tatum not a 20 ppg scorer yet
So...trade the guy who was the #3 pick in last year's draft for the #9 pick in a weaker draft? Makes total sense to me if I'm Boston.

Yep, that Ainge fella is easy mark to be taken!!

I don't think Ainge has ever paid fair market value for anything... which is exactly why they are so loaded right now

He has done a masterful job the last few years.

All teams beware....theres a thief running around Boston. His name is ainge. I bet GM don't even return his calls. Add Brad Stephens to the mix....now u have a dynasty to build on. Similar to the spurs when they hired a young pop.

Q: What is the difference between a Knicks fan and a baby? A: The baby will stop whining after awhile.
dwiley20
Posts: 20520
Alba Posts: 0
Joined: 2/18/2014
Member: #5755

5/22/2018  11:21 AM
Welpee wrote:
dwiley20 wrote:Boston at the 2 n 3 spots are jammed why wouldn't they make that trade.....Tatum not a 20 ppg scorer yet
So...trade the guy who was the #3 pick in last year's draft for the #9 pick in a weaker draft? Makes total sense to me if I'm Boston.

Sounds good but was Donavan Mitchell taking late last year?? ook thought so

jrodmc
Posts: 30799
Alba Posts: 50
Joined: 11/24/2004
Member: #805
USA
5/22/2018  12:37 PM
blkexec wrote:
Nalod wrote:
SupremeCommander wrote:
Nalod wrote:
Welpee wrote:
dwiley20 wrote:Boston at the 2 n 3 spots are jammed why wouldn't they make that trade.....Tatum not a 20 ppg scorer yet
So...trade the guy who was the #3 pick in last year's draft for the #9 pick in a weaker draft? Makes total sense to me if I'm Boston.

Yep, that Ainge fella is easy mark to be taken!!

I don't think Ainge has ever paid fair market value for anything... which is exactly why they are so loaded right now

He has done a masterful job the last few years.

All teams beware....theres a thief running around Boston. His name is ainge. I bet GM don't even return his calls. Add Brad Stephens to the mix....now u have a dynasty to build on. Similar to the spurs when they hired a young pop.

I just hate Boston. But despite hating ainge, I just can't seem to hate the C's more than I hate Lebron.

You guys spend a lot of time commenting on the internet?
meloshouldgo
Posts: 25119
Alba Posts: 0
Joined: 5/3/2014
Member: #5801

5/23/2018  7:43 PM
jrodmc wrote:
blkexec wrote:
Nalod wrote:
SupremeCommander wrote:
Nalod wrote:
Welpee wrote:
dwiley20 wrote:Boston at the 2 n 3 spots are jammed why wouldn't they make that trade.....Tatum not a 20 ppg scorer yet
So...trade the guy who was the #3 pick in last year's draft for the #9 pick in a weaker draft? Makes total sense to me if I'm Boston.

Yep, that Ainge fella is easy mark to be taken!!

I don't think Ainge has ever paid fair market value for anything... which is exactly why they are so loaded right now

He has done a masterful job the last few years.

All teams beware....theres a thief running around Boston. His name is ainge. I bet GM don't even return his calls. Add Brad Stephens to the mix....now u have a dynasty to build on. Similar to the spurs when they hired a young pop.

I just hate Boston. But despite hating ainge, I just can't seem to hate the C's more than I hate Lebron.

You know Einstein, there's way too much hate in you. Everything you say is always so full of HATE. How do you get through life this way? You really need some LOVE!!


The only things that trickle down are wages and horse shit
jrodmc
Posts: 30799
Alba Posts: 50
Joined: 11/24/2004
Member: #805
USA
6/1/2018  12:33 PM
meloshouldgo wrote:
jrodmc wrote:
blkexec wrote:
Nalod wrote:
SupremeCommander wrote:
Nalod wrote:
Welpee wrote:
dwiley20 wrote:Boston at the 2 n 3 spots are jammed why wouldn't they make that trade.....Tatum not a 20 ppg scorer yet
So...trade the guy who was the #3 pick in last year's draft for the #9 pick in a weaker draft? Makes total sense to me if I'm Boston.

Yep, that Ainge fella is easy mark to be taken!!

I don't think Ainge has ever paid fair market value for anything... which is exactly why they are so loaded right now

He has done a masterful job the last few years.

All teams beware....theres a thief running around Boston. His name is ainge. I bet GM don't even return his calls. Add Brad Stephens to the mix....now u have a dynasty to build on. Similar to the spurs when they hired a young pop.

I just hate Boston. But despite hating ainge, I just can't seem to hate the C's more than I hate Lebron.

You know Einstein, there's way too much hate in you. Everything you say is always so full of HATE. How do you get through life this way? You really need some LOVE!!


Oh thank you Socrates. A little blurb on hate from someone who's mainlining prozac for his melo fixation. Don't you think it's time to drop your login name, come back as somebody else, and read all your posts that are so filled with rainbows and bubbles?

And I drove a Japanese car. Once. Never again.

You guys spend a lot of time commenting on the internet?
Panos
Posts: 27038
Alba Posts: 3
Joined: 1/6/2004
Member: #520
6/1/2018  10:31 PM
meloshouldgo wrote:
SupremeCommander wrote:
fishmike wrote:
SupremeCommander wrote:personally, I would hold out and trade our ninth pick for Giannis
you said you were opposed to adding salary. The hiprocracy
I guess that's fair... it's not that I'm against adding Tatum, but they'd have to throw in Jaylen Brown too
Typical Knicks fans always going for the starfukk, I say we hold on to the first rounder.

This thread is hilarious. Thank you, guys.

Melo Replacement?? I would Trade our First Rounder to Boston

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.com All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.