[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Melo Replacement?? I would Trade our First Rounder to Boston
Author Thread
Welpee
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #6239

5/17/2018  10:05 AM    LAST EDITED: 5/17/2018  10:06 AM
dwiley20 wrote:Boston at the 2 n 3 spots are jammed why wouldn't they make that trade.....Tatum not a 20 ppg scorer yet
So...trade the guy who was the #3 pick in last year's draft for the #9 pick in a weaker draft? Makes total sense to me if I'm Boston.
AUTOADVERT
Nalod
Alba Posts: 154
Member: #508
USA
5/17/2018  10:14 AM
Welpee wrote:
dwiley20 wrote:Boston at the 2 n 3 spots are jammed why wouldn't they make that trade.....Tatum not a 20 ppg scorer yet
So...trade the guy who was the #3 pick in last year's draft for the #9 pick in a weaker draft? Makes total sense to me if I'm Boston.

Yep, that Ainge fella is easy mark to be taken!!

SupremeCommander
Alba Posts: 35
Member: #1127

5/17/2018  10:15 AM
Nalod wrote:
Welpee wrote:

I don't think Ainge has ever paid fair market value for anything... which is exactly why they are so loaded right now

Sambakick wrote: Gives a whole new meaning to "Jazz Hands"
Nalod
Alba Posts: 154
Member: #508
USA
5/17/2018  11:58 AM
SupremeCommander wrote:
Nalod wrote:
Welpee wrote:

I don't think Ainge has ever paid fair market value for anything... which is exactly why they are so loaded right now

He has done a masterful job the last few years.

blkexec
Member: #748
5/17/2018  6:35 PM
Nalod wrote:
SupremeCommander wrote:
Nalod wrote:
Welpee wrote:

All teams beware....theres a thief running around Boston. His name is ainge. I bet GM don't even return his calls. Add Brad Stephens to the mix....now u have a dynasty to build on. Similar to the spurs when they hired a young pop.

Born in Brooklyn, Raised in Queens, Lives in Maryland. The future is bright, I'm a Knicks fan for life!
dwiley20
Member: #5755

5/22/2018  11:21 AM
Welpee wrote:

Sounds good but was Donavan Mitchell taking late last year?? ook thought so

jrodmc
Alba Posts: 50
Member: #805
USA
5/22/2018  12:37 PM
blkexec wrote:
Nalod wrote:
SupremeCommander wrote:
Nalod wrote:
Welpee wrote:

All teams beware....theres a thief running around Boston. His name is ainge. I bet GM don't even return his calls. Add Brad Stephens to the mix....now u have a dynasty to build on. Similar to the spurs when they hired a young pop.

I just hate Boston. But despite hating ainge, I just can't seem to hate the C's more than I hate Lebron.

meloshouldgo
Member: #5801

5/23/2018  7:43 PM
jrodmc wrote:
blkexec wrote:
Nalod wrote:
SupremeCommander wrote:
Nalod wrote:
Welpee wrote:

I just hate Boston. But despite hating ainge, I just can't seem to hate the C's more than I hate Lebron.

You know Einstein, there's way too much hate in you. Everything you say is always so full of HATE. How do you get through life this way? You really need some LOVE!!

I cannot teach anybody anything. I can only try to make them think - Socrates
jrodmc
Alba Posts: 50
Member: #805
USA
6/1/2018  12:33 PM
meloshouldgo wrote:
jrodmc wrote:
blkexec wrote:
Nalod wrote:
SupremeCommander wrote:
Nalod wrote:
Welpee wrote:

You know Einstein, there's way too much hate in you. Everything you say is always so full of HATE. How do you get through life this way? You really need some LOVE!!

Oh thank you Socrates. A little blurb on hate from someone who's mainlining prozac for his melo fixation. Don't you think it's time to drop your login name, come back as somebody else, and read all your posts that are so filled with rainbows and bubbles?

And I drove a Japanese car. Once. Never again.

Panos
Alba Posts: 3
Member: #520
6/1/2018  10:31 PM
meloshouldgo wrote:
SupremeCommander wrote:
fishmike wrote:
SupremeCommander wrote:personally, I would hold out and trade our ninth pick for Giannis
you said you were opposed to adding salary. The hiprocracy
I guess that's fair... it's not that I'm against adding Tatum, but they'd have to throw in Jaylen Brown too
Typical Knicks fans always going for the starfukk, I say we hold on to the first rounder.

This thread is hilarious. Thank you, guys.

Melo Replacement?? I would Trade our First Rounder to Boston

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy