[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Uh oh. If Fizdale sees L Thomas as his Dray Green we have a problem
Author Thread
Jmpasq
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #4182

5/12/2018  7:41 PM    LAST EDITED: 5/12/2018  11:04 PM
Nalod wrote:Lance would enhance a better team.
We call him garbage but coaches and players love him.

They love Ron Baker too maybe we should start Lance and Baker. Maybe we win 8 games.

The Knicks from the Brain of Fizdale

Porzingis - Porzingis
Lance Thomas - Draymond Green
Hardaway Jr - Michael Jordan
Frank - Gary Payton
Trey Burke - Chris Paul

Man that's a hell of a team

Check out My NFL Draft Prospect Videos at Youtube User Pages Jmpasq,JPdraftjedi,Jmpasqdraftjedi. www.Draftbreakdown.com
AUTOADVERT
BRIGGS
Alba Posts: 7
Member: #303
5/13/2018  2:46 AM    LAST EDITED: 5/13/2018  2:59 AM
CrushAlot wrote:Just saw this.
Knowledgeable Grizzlies fans had been waiting with bated breath for David Fizdale to drop his first player comparison as the new coach of the Knicks. After all, Fizdale had made a name for himself by frequently comparing Memphis players to much more accomplished players. Such as calling Tyreke Evans his Dwyane Wade, drawing parallels between Wade Baldwin and Russell Westbrook or Ivan Rabb and Chris Bosh, and then famously comparing the skill sets of Chandler Parsons and LeBron James,

https://fansided.com/2018/05/12/david-fizdale-player-comparisons/

Nothing like spending another 25 mm on another cough cough coach while doing the required due dilligence! Fix fake is our Pat Riley err wait?? Our guy started the "process" of running the Grizzlies into the ground-- a regular Greg popovich! Yep bright future here w obvious talent in the front office-- the guy responsible for building the mighty Orlando magic and sacremento kings mixed in with our own star who has helped us achieve multiple 20 game season! Yep l thomas is our dray green Mudiay is our Kobe and were going to win 60 games playing a new style of 4 d league guards at once!

If there was a sliver of hope that the nba gods would help us at the draft lottery it's been hereby cancelled! We already have our dray green-- we don't need pick1!!!!!!!

RIP Crushalot😞
knickscity
Member: #4241
USA
5/13/2018  6:51 AM
Some of you deserve to have Jeff around for a few more years. What Fiz did was talk up some players. he knows full well that Lance skillset is not like Draymond Green's. Also this is offseason talk. if he said nothing the same people would be complaining about that as well.
martin
Alba Posts: 108
Member: #2
USA
5/13/2018  12:31 PM
knickscity wrote:Some of you deserve to have Jeff around for a few more years. What Fiz did was talk up some players. he knows full well that Lance skillset is not like Draymond Green's. Also this is offseason talk. if he said nothing the same people would be complaining about that as well.

+10000

Official sponsor of the PURE KNICKS LOVE Program
dacash
Alba Posts: 2
Member: #1179

5/13/2018  1:04 PM
BRIGGS wrote:
Knowledgeable Grizzlies fans had been waiting with bated breath for David Fizdale to drop his first player comparison as the new coach of the Knicks. After all, Fizdale had made a name for himself by frequently comparing Memphis players to much more accomplished players. Such as calling Tyreke Evans his Dwyane Wade, drawing parallels between Wade Baldwin and Russell Westbrook or Ivan Rabb and Chris Bosh, and then famously comparing the skill sets of Chandler Parsons and LeBron James,

Nothing like spending another 25 mm on another cough cough coach while doing the required due dilligence! Fix fake is our Pat Riley err wait?? Our guy started the "process" of running the Grizzlies into the ground-- a regular Greg popovich! Yep bright future here w obvious talent in the front office-- the guy responsible for building the mighty Orlando magic and sacremento kings mixed in with our own star who has helped us achieve multiple 20 game season! Yep l thomas is our dray green Mudiay is our Kobe and were going to win 60 games playing a new style of 4 d league guards at once!

If there was a sliver of hope that the nba gods would help us at the draft lottery it's been hereby cancelled! We already have our dray green-- we don't need pick1!!!!!!!

Perry was the asst general manager and fitz did not run the grizzled in the ground. Pls atop making stuff up.
GoNyGoNyGo
Member: #411
USA
5/15/2018  8:11 AM
I think Coach Fiz is giving LT a defined role to shoot for. Not a bad idea and LT is not as good a passer and he doesn't have the nastiness but LT has some defensive skills and can hit the open 3 once in a while.

However, i would rather see LT move on than take on a bigger role.

Chandler
Member: #6197

5/15/2018  9:40 AM
GoNyGoNyGo wrote:I think Coach Fiz is giving LT a defined role to shoot for. Not a bad idea and LT is not as good a passer and he doesn't have the nastiness but LT has some defensive skills and can hit the open 3 once in a while.

all of this may be true but better to voice in private. Risk/reward ratio is all wrong. If LT fizzles or Mudiay regresses Fitz's credibility gets hit and he'll look like a clown for making some of these suggestions. And for the record Draymond and Kobe (or whoever Mudiay is being compared to) were never reclamation projects.

Anyway, I'll stop with the bellyaching and go back to the finger-crossing. I've been wrong many times before

(5)(5)
BigDaddyG
Alba Posts: 9
Member: #3049

5/15/2018  10:08 AM
Chandler wrote:
GoNyGoNyGo wrote:I think Coach Fiz is giving LT a defined role to shoot for. Not a bad idea and LT is not as good a passer and he doesn't have the nastiness but LT has some defensive skills and can hit the open 3 once in a while.

all of this may be true but better to voice in private. Risk/reward ratio is all wrong. If LT fizzles or Mudiay regresses Fitz's credibility gets hit and he'll look like a clown for making some of these suggestions. And for the record Draymond and Kobe (or whoever Mudiay is being compared to) were never reclamation projects.

Anyway, I'll stop with the bellyaching and go back to the finger-crossing. I've been wrong many times before

I see why some of y'all might be leery, but it's too early to go in on Fiz. We know we suck. Coach is trying to bring a little positive buzz is all. I heard or read somewhere that Pitino used to hype Mark Jackson up and tell him he was as good as Magic Johnson before each game. And it wasn't that long ago when the Clippers cliamed how much they loved and valued Blake. Coaches and front offices play these sort of mind games all the time.
Always... always remember: Less is less. More is more. More is better and twice as much is good too. Not enough is bad, and too much is never enough except when it's just about right. - The Tick
Chandler
Member: #6197

5/15/2018  10:48 AM
BigDaddyG wrote:
Chandler wrote:

I see why some of y'all might be leery, but it's too early to go in on Fiz. We know we suck. Coach is trying to bring a little positive buzz is all. I heard or read somewhere that Pitino used to hype Mark Jackson up and tell him he was as good as Magic Johnson before each game. And it wasn't that long ago when the Clippers cliamed how much they loved and valued Blake. Coaches and front offices play these sort of mind games all the time.

Sure but do it in private -- and then when/if the player transforms, hopefully the player gives credit where it's due and attributes some of the success to the coach's confidence etc.

Anyway, I've already complained about this enough and made it a bigger issue than it deserves -- it just wouldn't be my style. Too Rex Ryan

(5)(5)
fishmike
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #298
USA
5/15/2018  11:03 AM
BRIGGS wrote:

Lance is Draymond! Frank is Durant! Burke is Iverson! Briggs is phucking retarded! Lock her up! Lock her up! Hasheem Thabeet!! Oh wait.... what I am excited about?
"winning is more fun... then fun is fun" -Thibs
BigDaddyG
Alba Posts: 9
Member: #3049

5/15/2018  11:17 AM
Chandler wrote:
BigDaddyG wrote:
Chandler wrote:

Sure but do it in private -- and then when/if the player transforms, hopefully the player gives credit where it's due and attributes some of the success to the coach's confidence etc.

Anyway, I've already complained about this enough and made it a bigger issue than it deserves -- it just wouldn't be my style. Too Rex Ryan

Public or private, does it really matter to us? I'm sure this amount of public support means a lot to his players. As fans, we can read between the lines and see that we're stuck with Lance anyway. Doesn't matter if he turns into Green, Gerald Wallace or John Wallace. There are bigger issues with this franchise than a coach trying to gas his players up. I mean, if Fiz's wife appears in some foot fetish videos on YouTube, then we can start worrying about things becoming a circus.

Always... always remember: Less is less. More is more. More is better and twice as much is good too. Not enough is bad, and too much is never enough except when it's just about right. - The Tick
Uh oh. If Fizdale sees L Thomas as his Dray Green we have a problem

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy