5/10/2018  12:42 PM
Knixkik wrote:
Cartman718 wrote:
Knixkik wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:
Knixkik wrote:
Jmpasq wrote:
martin wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:The #1 defense(jazz & spurs) will not beat the #1 offense that's just the era of basketball we are in right now, So that's really not the best course of action.

Don't agree with you. But what is YOUR best course of action?

I think its the best way to become competitive, especially with Porzingis and Frank. We are basically one wing away from being a top 10 defensive team. However this team is still a long way away from being a legit contender

I think drafted Mikal Bridges and having KP, Frank, and Bridges in the lineup make us a top 5 defensive team very soon. Having guys like Hardaway and Burke will help take the offensive pressure off of KP, but it will be important to add another big time scoring forward. Something like KP, Tabias Harris, Bridges, Hardaway, and Ntilikina with Burke at 6th man is something that can work in today's game. Positionless offense team and top 5 defensive team. How far a team like that goes in the playoffs ultimately depends on Bridges and Frank development.

burke is our starting PG, that's a given

Next year most likely, but long-term i think Frank starts and Burke is 6th man.

i doubt he starts for any long period honestly. defensive liability

I bet Burke, Frank, and Hardaway all start together next year. Burke is a defensive liability, but having Frank next to him helps.

Lance at 4 and Kanter/KOQ at 5... boy that looks like another 25ish wins. I am willing to be surprised though!
"winning is more fun... then fun is fun" -Thibs
AUTOADVERT
newyorknewyork
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #541
5/10/2018  1:40 PM
fishmike wrote:
Knixkik wrote:
Cartman718 wrote:
Knixkik wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:
Knixkik wrote:
Jmpasq wrote:
martin wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:The #1 defense(jazz & spurs) will not beat the #1 offense that's just the era of basketball we are in right now, So that's really not the best course of action.

Don't agree with you. But what is YOUR best course of action?

I think its the best way to become competitive, especially with Porzingis and Frank. We are basically one wing away from being a top 10 defensive team. However this team is still a long way away from being a legit contender

I think drafted Mikal Bridges and having KP, Frank, and Bridges in the lineup make us a top 5 defensive team very soon. Having guys like Hardaway and Burke will help take the offensive pressure off of KP, but it will be important to add another big time scoring forward. Something like KP, Tabias Harris, Bridges, Hardaway, and Ntilikina with Burke at 6th man is something that can work in today's game. Positionless offense team and top 5 defensive team. How far a team like that goes in the playoffs ultimately depends on Bridges and Frank development.

burke is our starting PG, that's a given

Next year most likely, but long-term i think Frank starts and Burke is 6th man.

i doubt he starts for any long period honestly. defensive liability

I bet Burke, Frank, and Hardaway all start together next year. Burke is a defensive liability, but having Frank next to him helps.

Lance at 4 and Kanter/KOQ at 5... boy that looks like another 25ish wins. I am willing to be surprised though!

Fizz just recently said Lance can be his Draymond Green. I'm starting to loose faith in him already lol.

Even stated he can run an offense through him. Were doomed!

https://vote.nba.com/en Vote for your Knicks.
I am warming up to the Fizdale hiring

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy