[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Isola can suck the joy out of everything......
Author Thread
fishmike
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #298
USA
5/4/2018  8:54 AM
Vmart wrote:
martin wrote:
Nalod wrote:http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/basketball/knicks/knicks-hired-david-fizdale-player-mind-lebron-james-article-1.3970429

Only got half way thru the article, one of the more pathetic things I read and I don't know why you posted or why I clicked on link.

I don’t like Isola but he is on point here.

of course... he fits in with your misery and salty agenda. Someone wrote a negative spin on the Knicks? Vmart endorses this message. Cosign!

VMart... which points is he spot on about?

"winning is more fun... then fun is fun" -Thibs
AUTOADVERT
Vmart
Member: #247
USA
5/4/2018  8:58 AM    LAST EDITED: 5/4/2018  8:59 AM
fishmike wrote:
Vmart wrote:
martin wrote:
Nalod wrote:http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/basketball/knicks/knicks-hired-david-fizdale-player-mind-lebron-james-article-1.3970429

Only got half way thru the article, one of the more pathetic things I read and I don't know why you posted or why I clicked on link.

of course... he fits in with your misery and salty agenda. Someone wrote a negative spin on the Knicks? Vmart endorses this message. Cosign!

Then you must be a glutton for punishment to be reading my posts. They say misery loves company you sure are giving me a lot of it.

fishmike
USA
5/4/2018  9:19 AM
Vmart wrote:
fishmike wrote:
Vmart wrote:
martin wrote:

Then you must be a glutton for punishment to be reading my posts. They say misery loves company you sure are giving me a lot of it.

Na... its like a psychology thing for me. I find your singular focus on negativity fascinating. Nothing will ever work, nothing is good, everything is bad... yet you are still here. You keep coming back to the NY Knicks fan site to share and revel in it. You clearly dislike everything about this org... yet you are here. Every day. Saying the same things. Its honestly fascinating.

Go Fiz.. somehow coaching Lebron and still being regarded by elite players around the league is a negative! Isola is selling and VMart is a buyin

knicks1248
Member: #582
5/4/2018  9:46 AM
fishmike wrote:
Vmart wrote:
fishmike wrote:
Vmart wrote:
martin wrote:

Na... its like a psychology thing for me. I find your singular focus on negativity fascinating. Nothing will ever work, nothing is good, everything is bad... yet you are still here. You keep coming back to the NY Knicks fan site to share and revel in it. You clearly dislike everything about this org... yet you are here. Every day. Saying the same things. Its honestly fascinating.

Go Fiz.. somehow coaching Lebron and still being regarded by elite players around the league is a negative! Isola is selling and VMart is a buyin

Your putting a positive spin on something(the FO) that has been historically bad. You dont like to hear nothing negative about the FO, or better yet, it's hard for you to face reality sometimes.

If the media isn't writing PUFF pieces about the KNICKS, then you have nothing positive to say about the writer, it's like why does this writer have to breakdown and exposed all of our weaknesses as a franchise.

ES
fishmike
USA
5/4/2018  10:22 AM
knicks1248 wrote:
fishmike wrote:
Vmart wrote:
fishmike wrote:
Vmart wrote:
martin wrote:

Your putting a positive spin on something(the FO) that has been historically bad. You dont like to hear nothing negative about the FO, or better yet, it's hard for you to face reality sometimes.

If the media isn't writing PUFF pieces about the KNICKS, then you have nothing positive to say about the writer, it's like why does this writer have to breakdown and exposed all of our weaknesses as a franchise.

What is the positive spin I put on it?

Historically bad? Please tell me the coaches Mills has hired in the past... lets discuss facts...

Go

martin
Alba Posts: 108
Member: #2
USA
5/4/2018  10:44 AM
Vmart wrote:
martin wrote:

If his point was to get clicks, you are correct

Official sponsor of the PURE KNICKS LOVE Program
knicks1248
5/4/2018  11:05 AM
fishmike wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:
fishmike wrote:
Vmart wrote:
fishmike wrote:
Vmart wrote:
martin wrote:

Historically bad? Please tell me the coaches Mills has hired in the past... lets discuss facts...

Go

Here's the thing your not getting..Mills record as pres and gm is 0 winning seasons and 6 loosing season. Can his Princeton ass Analyze that, can he put that in his analytic machine

Mills and Isiah (dolans best friends) have combined for 11 of the knicks 16 losing seasons since JVG.

the fiz hiring is ok( like picking frank over micthell), but interviewing 10 guys(2 of which were more proven than fiz and still available) for the sake of saying you did your due diligence was a absolute smoke screen/publicity stunt(didn't want to look like phil).

AT no point in any pres conference that mills and perry did after firing JH, did they say winning was on the top 3 list of Mandatory attributes. maybe that goes without saying, but it would be nice to here it coming from a loser like mills. I'm only calling him a loser because that's what his record indicates.

ES
GustavBahler
Alba Posts: 15
Member: #3186

5/4/2018  11:44 AM
http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/basketball/knicks/david-fizdale-knicks-win-visiting-porzingis-article-1.3971146

Thought Isola was spot on about the thrust of this article. Also talked more about what Fizdale brings to the table.

fishmike
USA
5/4/2018  2:19 PM
knicks1248 wrote:
fishmike wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:
fishmike wrote:
Vmart wrote:
fishmike wrote:
Vmart wrote:
martin wrote:

Go

Here's the thing your not getting..Mills record as pres and gm is 0 winning seasons and 6 loosing season. Can his Princeton ass Analyze that, can he put that in his analytic machine

Mills and Isiah (dolans best friends) have combined for 11 of the knicks 16 losing seasons since JVG.

the fiz hiring is ok( like picking frank over micthell), but interviewing 10 guys(2 of which were more proven than fiz and still available) for the sake of saying you did your due diligence was a absolute smoke screen/publicity stunt(didn't want to look like phil).

AT no point in any pres conference that mills and perry did after firing JH, did they say winning was on the top 3 list of Mandatory attributes. maybe that goes without saying, but it would be nice to here it coming from a loser like mills. I'm only calling him a loser because that's what his record indicates.

I stopped after the bold statement which is false. As usual people dont get your points because they dont exist. They are make believe.
Vmart
USA
5/4/2018  3:27 PM
fishmike wrote:
Vmart wrote:
fishmike wrote:
Vmart wrote:
martin wrote:

Fish, your way off man. You talking about Psychology do you even realize what the Knicks are selling you. If the plan is let’s be friends of the friend of the cool kids that’s f’ing ridiculous plan. You have to ask yourself Fizdale does he have a history of player development. Bud had that matter of fact he got THJ paid.

You have been saying knicks are developing players and then they hire a coach with no history of it.

martin
USA
5/4/2018  3:39 PM
Vmart wrote:
fishmike wrote:
Vmart wrote:
fishmike wrote:
Vmart wrote:
martin wrote:

Fish, your way off man. You talking about Psychology do you even realize what the Knicks are selling you. If the plan is let’s be friends of the friend of the cool kids that’s f’ing ridiculous plan. You have to ask yourself Fizdale does he have a history of player development. Bud had that matter of fact he got THJ paid.

You have been saying knicks are developing players and then they hire a coach with no history of it.

Fizdale has no history of anything? LOL

I wonder why Boston hired Brad Stevens cause he had no history of developing any NBA players? lol

You can see how facetious this can get?

Honest question: How much do you know about Fizdale?

knicks1248
5/4/2018  3:44 PM    LAST EDITED: 5/4/2018  3:45 PM
fishmike wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:
fishmike wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:
fishmike wrote:
Vmart wrote:
fishmike wrote:
Vmart wrote:
martin wrote:

Go

I stopped after the bold statement which is false. As usual people dont get your points because they dont exist. They are make believe.

you never get the point when people talk about your buddy mills, in your eyes he's the best president the knicks ever had in the league

ES
Vmart
USA
5/4/2018  3:50 PM
martin wrote:
Vmart wrote:
fishmike wrote:
Vmart wrote:
fishmike wrote:
Vmart wrote:
martin wrote:

I wonder why Boston hired Brad Stevens cause he had no history of developing any NBA players? lol

Brad Stevens has a history of development from college. He is actually taking 18 year old kids and molding them through college. Your comparing a top level player developer to a coaching failure who couldn’t get along with his Star player. Maybe that is why the Knicks got rid of Willie.

martin
USA
5/4/2018  3:57 PM
Vmart wrote:
martin wrote:
Vmart wrote:
fishmike wrote:
Vmart wrote:
fishmike wrote:
Vmart wrote:
martin wrote:

Brad Stevens has a history of development from college. He is actually taking 18 year old kids and molding them through college. Your comparing a top level player developer to a coaching failure who couldn’t get along with his Star player. Maybe that is why the Knicks got rid of Willie.

CrushAlot
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #452
USA
5/4/2018  4:02 PM
Vmart wrote:
martin wrote:
Vmart wrote:
fishmike wrote:
Vmart wrote:
fishmike wrote:
Vmart wrote:
martin wrote:

The Knicks might have gotten rid of Willie because they were anticipating hiring David Fizdale last February?
I'm tired,I'm tired, I'm so tired right now......Kristaps Porzingis 1/3/18
martin
USA
5/4/2018  4:03 PM
CrushAlot wrote:
Vmart wrote:
martin wrote:
Vmart wrote:
fishmike wrote:
Vmart wrote:
fishmike wrote:
Vmart wrote:
martin wrote:

The Knicks might have gotten rid of Willie because they were anticipating hiring David Fizdale last February?

Is it Happy Hour yet?

CrushAlot
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #452
USA
5/4/2018  4:13 PM
martin wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:
Vmart wrote:
martin wrote:
Vmart wrote:
fishmike wrote:
Vmart wrote:
fishmike wrote:
Vmart wrote:
martin wrote:

Is it Happy Hour yet?

It must be.
I'm tired,I'm tired, I'm so tired right now......Kristaps Porzingis 1/3/18
martin
USA
5/4/2018  4:16 PM

this is the best response I've seen out there

fishmike
USA
5/4/2018  4:31 PM
knicks1248 wrote:
fishmike wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:
fishmike wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:
fishmike wrote:
Vmart wrote:
fishmike wrote:
Vmart wrote:
martin wrote:

Go

you never get the point when people talk about your buddy mills, in your eyes he's the best president the knicks ever had in the league

I dont like Mills at all. I just dont make up lies and false statements to back my opinions.

Mills has been OK. We are better than we he took over but not by an impressive margin. Made some good small moves, but lets see his draft, offseason, Kanter, how Fizdale works out, etc etc... its always possible Mills phucks this up worse than Phil. But he hasnt yet. Calling you and Vmart out for backing your salty negativity with made up fake news doesnt mean I am a Mills homer... it just means I find that **** annoying. So I poke you.

Vmart
USA
5/4/2018  5:00 PM
martin wrote:
Vmart wrote:
martin wrote:
Vmart wrote:
fishmike wrote:
Vmart wrote:
fishmike wrote:
Vmart wrote:
martin wrote:

I’ll tell what really matters about Fizdale. Not the right hire for a developing team.

Isola can suck the joy out of everything......

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy