[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Carmelo Anthony will never start for an NBA playoff team again
Author Thread
Cartman718
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #1694

5/9/2018  9:49 AM
jrodmc wrote:Never kick the dog when it's down has suddenly never seemed so poignantly true... I never thought I would see the day... Melo actually being cited for some sort of value, even if it's just name recognition and agency connections. Poor Melo, he had to play with Westbrook... LMAO ... The wheel has turned completely.

hardly. maybe in your eyes fanboy. most of this forum doesn't want anything to do with Melo anymore.

jrodmc wrote:Melo doesn't chase rings. If he did, he wouldn't have come here, or waive an NTC to go deteriorate further with an insanely ball dominant stat chaser like Westbrook.

so what exactly was he chasing when he came here? we traded away so much when we got him, he knew he'd be the centerpiece and no one would even be close. that led to bad defense seasons, coming to training camp out of shape, etc etc and putting up great numbers on offense. oh stat chaser you said? ball dominant you said? can you please tell me one season when melo was not that for the knicks?

jrodmc wrote:Would the hated, toxic, cancerous, team-malignancy, No-D, No-pass prodigal return? Could the fabric of the universe even withstand that?

well we are withstanding the quality of your posts, so....

jrodmc wrote:Then LeQ signs for the rest of Dolan's checkbook for one year? And KP gets some sort of cellular regeneration therapy and plays this upcoming season? Although what would that do to Clyde's credibility? The drama... Pseudo Elite Starphucquing ...

Lebron is not signing here, not without KP being healthy.

Nixluva is posting triangle screen grabs, even when nobody asks - Fishmike. LOL So are we going to reference that thread like the bible now? "The thread of Wroten Page 14 post 9" - EnySpree
AUTOADVERT
GustavBahler
Alba Posts: 15
Member: #3186

5/9/2018  10:33 AM
jrodmc wrote:
TripleThreat wrote:
martin wrote:
TripleThreat wrote:
Knixkik wrote:It will be interesting where Melo ends up. His negative attitude towards transitioning to a different role will really limit his options. He just needs to accept he is not the same player but can still be effected in a different role. He compares his career too much to Lebron, which hurts him too.

He can shoot the three point shot at least at a league average rate. His poor shooting this year is a factor, but you have to look across his entire career. Yes, he's a shotjacker/chucker and his shot selection is putrid. But for the vet minimum, he's a bargain. I think he can get better than that, even in a cap locked market situation.

If, and a huge IF, he opted out, plenty of teams would give him a four year deal simply for the marketing push it would bring. Not a max four year deal, but a 4/48 or a 4/60 or a 4/40 type of deal.

He can no longer consistently create his own shot, but can still do it enough where he needs to be covered all the time. Since he's a future HOFer and an Olympian and a CAA client, it means he will still get a ton of free contact/some ref calls in his favor.

Saying no team will want him is a bit nuts. At the vets minimum, he could be useful. Very useful.

And I say this as someone who thinks he's an idiot and the opposite of anything pure about the game in terms of team work and fundamentals.

Which teams? I'd like to know which teams would commit to Melo for 4 years.

To clarify to start, I'll say again, teams would be willing to commit, I wouldn't say Melo would want to commit to them back.

If he signed for 4/40 ( Which he would never do), the Hawks wouldn't blink and would sign him. They have the worst attendance in the league and have cap space this offseason. Would it help their marketing push across the bottom line? I honestly doubt it, but the team actually has to try to do something.

He'd be better off opting in, taking his 28 million, getting a buyout, try to ring chase for the vets minimum and try to rehab his value a little to try to get a three year deal next offseason.

If his AAV would be low enough, the Clippers would sign him for four years. The location would fit his stupid branding issue and with Jordan leaving and Griffin and Paul already gone, they need some kind of marketing face for the franchise.

LeBron James is an idiot and has a history of overpaying power forwards who can't play defense. Anywhere he goes is a threat to sign Melo to a poor market based deal.

If the AAV is low enough, the Heat and Mavericks would play ball as well. Both have established coaches and systems that have proven to take wayward players and give them another chance.

The Knicks are a CASH RICH team. They don't have a problem selling tickets. This is not true for much of the NBA around them. I think fans here sometimes forget that. No, he's not the player he used to be, but he has lingering name recognition. That still has marketing value. With Melo comes the full weight of Creative Artist Agency and Leon Rose as well.

In his case, the length of his deal would be relative to his AAV. The lower the AAV, the more teams would go into play. If he was willing to sign for 4/32, half the league would have interest. I'm not one to defend Melo, because he is a truly toxic type player for team basketball, but playing with Russell Westbrook is not easy for anyone.

And Yes, at the vets minimum, the Warriors would take him if they had an open roster spot and could manager their center situation early in the offseason. They are one of the few teams that could hide him defensively.

He can shoot long range and can create his own shot sometimes. That's not enough to help true team basketball but not every team is going to think that way. Some just want to make any move to try to get traction. Some GMs are going to try to do anything to save their jobs. Some ownerships will just want more ticket sales.

There is just too much talent scarcity around the league in general for Melo's value to be completely shot, even with a putrid year like this one.

Never kick the dog when it's down has suddenly never seemed so poignantly true... I never thought I would see the day... Melo actually being cited for some sort of value, even if it's just name recognition and agency connections. Poor Melo, he had to play with Westbrook... LMAO ... The wheel has turned completely.

Melo doesn't chase rings. If he did, he wouldn't have come here, or waive an NTC to go deteriorate further with an insanely ball dominant stat chaser like Westbrook.

Would the hated, toxic, cancerous, team-malignancy, No-D, No-pass prodigal return? Could the fabric of the universe even withstand that?

Then LeQ signs for the rest of Dolan's checkbook for one year? And KP gets some sort of cellular regeneration therapy and plays this upcoming season? Although what would that do to Clyde's credibility? The drama... Pseudo Elite Starphucquing ...

Never thought I would see you compare Melo to a dog. The perspicacity! Good day to you sir. I said good day!!

Nalod
Alba Posts: 154
Member: #508
USA
5/10/2018  12:45 PM
I stopped responding to Jrod's comments most in part I don't really understand them.
They are almost over crafted to the point they seep in its rich aromatic syrup consistency of sarcasm.
The value is entertaining, and in the end that's why we are here!
jrodmc
Alba Posts: 50
Member: #805
USA
5/10/2018  2:57 PM
TripleThreat wrote:
jrodmc wrote:Never kick the dog when it's down has suddenly never seemed so poignantly true... I never thought I would see the day... Melo actually being cited for some sort of value, even if it's just name recognition and agency connections. Poor Melo, he had to play with Westbrook... LMAO ... The wheel has turned completely.

I've said this before on this forum.

How many adult males in America are 6 feet tall or over?

I'm not looking at the hard numbers now, but it should be about 12 percent. That's just over 6 feet. How many are 6'5 or over? 6'7 and over? 7'0 and over?

Eliminate everyone who lacks NBA athleticism. Eliminate everyone outside the appropriate age ranges ( A 46 year old who is 6'8 has no value to the current NBA) Eliminate all other factors. Mentally ill, some type of injury, incarcerated, etc, etc.

Even if you took the scope of the entire civilized world, the pool is very very very small.

"Height Dependency" is the basis of why NBA players can have long careers, even marginal ones. Even guys with poor character issues get multiple chances. It's why fully guaranteed contracts are the norm. It's why so few players can dictate so much and hold their teams and the league hostage. It's why it's called a "players league"

He's really tall and he's coordinated enough not to trip over himself. If you want to call this an achievement, then I guess you have to dig where you can.

You call people Melo Haters but you refuse to accept many people here offer often a dispassionate view, many times, about his actual market place value. If you don't like what you hear, you ignore the parts you don't like and then go on the attack. You are wildly transparent about it. Why Andrew/Martin let you troll like this, I don't know, it's their board, they can do what they want. In your haphazard rationalization for Melo, you talk and act like a woman. You aren't a Knicks fan. Because you'd rather see them lose instead of holding Melo accountable for his part in what hurt this franchise. You act just like a woman. ( Change the narrative, gaslight, rationalize, take no accountability and on and on and on) Like a jilted two dollar whore at closing time.

You can go run to Martin now and tell him I called you a whore. Except you'll also have to explain to him why your constant trolling didn't merit it in the first place. You literally contribute nothing to the conversation. You devalue the community every time you post just to troll people. I know plenty of whores who have the decency to change their tampons every now and then. Feel free to run along now and change yours.

Wow, just wow.

Tell you what, why don't you finish swallowing your own tampon, wash it down with some of that dispassionate sheehit of yours that you think doesn't stink, and take your head out of your ass for a second?

1) You're not a Melo hater? Really? You've been nothing but totally dispassionate about your hate for this overly tall, slightly coordinated guy? Do you ever pause long enough while spitting out endless paragraphs filled with what amounts to the same overused misogynistic analogies to read your own tripe, azzhole?

2) I was actually just surprised that someone who's spent thousands of lines of typing about how Melo's a cancer, Melo's a one side of the court player, Melo's an iso chucker, Melo kills cats, Melo caused Dolan to inherit the franchise, Melo made Phil a bad exec, Melo's a coach killer, Melo retards the growth of the sport and anyone on the team, actually had something that seemed dispassionately coherent about said player's value.

That was it. Nothing else.

But this is typical TripleThreat, tkf, dk7th or who ever the fuhuck you actually are. You're so busy being infatuated with jerking your pud while typing your self-important, overinflated opinions and that you can't even realize I was paying you a compliment.

But it's okay, Mr. internet tough guy. I'm sure once mommy takes the clothespin off your weenie, everything will be okay.

Now you go run along and tell off some other trolls on some other internet sports boards. Hopefully it will continue to provide compensation for your apparently not being in the over the 6 foot tall club.

jrodmc
USA
5/10/2018  2:59 PM
Nalod wrote:I stopped responding to Jrod's comments most in part I don't really understand them.
They are almost over crafted to the point they seep in its rich aromatic syrup consistency of sarcasm.

I tried smaller words once with less sarcasm and was informed I wasn't really a knicks fan!

And I thought most on here were trying to show everyone why THEY should be running the team!

Nalod
Alba Posts: 154
Member: #508
USA
5/10/2018  4:31 PM
jrodmc wrote:
Nalod wrote:I stopped responding to Jrod's comments most in part I don't really understand them.

I tried smaller words once with less sarcasm and was informed I wasn't really a knicks fan!

And I thought most on here were trying to show everyone why THEY should be running the team!

At least you tried!!

dacash
Alba Posts: 2
Member: #1179

5/11/2018  8:43 AM
Another thread just goes poof, up in snoke. Nice imagery tho lol. Geez guys
meloshouldgo
Member: #5801

5/11/2018  11:18 AM    LAST EDITED: 5/12/2018  10:51 AM
CrushAlot wrote:
martin wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:
blkexec wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:
Nalod wrote:There is no reason to bring Melo back.
None. This is not a negative on him. We are young team, one with its star player recovering from an ACL.
Forget the negative stuff. He is not a mentoring type of player, not one that will go to the bench if need be.
At best he has a good scoring year and helps us win a few games but really whats the point. He won't go to the bench in OKC, he won't here.
This is just no basis to bring him back that coincides with our objectives.
I agree with this. He also wants to chase a ring and the Knicks are rebuilding. If he wanted to retire as a knick in a few years maybe you consider it at the deadline but the Knicks and Melo have both moved on. It was for the best for both parties. No reason to revisit him being on the team.

Ditto. If Melo hadnt made a soap opera about coming off the bench. If he had shown in OKC that he was willing to accept whatever role he was going to get for 28 million dollars, I might feel differently.

Teams have to wonder if Melo is going to complain at his age, while getting that kind of money, what will he do with a lot less?

That's a great pt.

The only team I see him coming off the bench is GS. Otherwise he will go to the only team that has a open starter position. I think N.Y......either knicks or nets.. ..will add him. His mouth cost him long term money. I don't think he's the analysis type....cant see him working for ESPN. His buddy Dolan might be his only life line......next to jumping on the LeBron train......whereever he goes.

Melo and Lin, together again?

As a player who has been interested in his brand (to say the least) not the smartest way to go out in your sunset years as a player.

Melo still has that stroke, if he gave up on his old game, and focused on being more of a Ray Allen type of player, Melo could extend his career. I dont know if his pride will let him.

Stretch 4 is exactly the role OKC gave him and he hated it and was poor at it

I do think he hated it but the one thing you heard about Melo from reporters that covered the team closely was that he did not complain about his role during the season and was a very good teammate. His comments at the end of the season certainly indicate that he did not like the role. I watched them the most in the playoffs and liked their team a lot with Grant in and Melo out. But in Melo's defense, I couldn't see an offense being run with OKC. A team with a more structured offense and more of a distributor at the point might help him be more effective in a stretch four role. As Gustav said though, his pride might not let him take on that role.
Not sure if I am remembering right but did Melo play better paired with Felton?

LOL - Now Melo needs a structured offense. Can't make this **** up!! Ain't Karma a bi+ch!

I cannot teach anybody anything. I can only try to make them think - Socrates
stanleybostitch
Member: #1071

5/11/2018  12:24 PM
TripleThreat wrote:

I'm not looking at the hard numbers now, but it should be about 12 percent. That's just over 6 feet. How many are 6'5 or over? 6'7 and over? 7'0 and over?

Eliminate everyone who lacks NBA athleticism. Eliminate everyone outside the appropriate age ranges ( A 46 year old who is 6'8 has no value to the current NBA) Eliminate all other factors. Mentally ill, some type of injury, incarcerated, etc, etc.

Even if you took the scope of the entire civilized world, the pool is very very very small.

"Height Dependency" is the basis of why NBA players can have long careers, even marginal ones. Even guys with poor character issues get multiple chances. It's why fully guaranteed contracts are the norm. It's why so few players can dictate so much and hold their teams and the league hostage. It's why it's called a "players league"

He's really tall and he's coordinated enough not to trip over himself. If you want to call this an achievement, then I guess you have to dig where you can.

You call people Melo Haters but you refuse to accept many people here offer often a dispassionate view, many times, about his actual market place value. If you don't like what you hear, you ignore the parts you don't like and then go on the attack. You are wildly transparent about it. Why Andrew/Martin let you troll like this, I don't know, it's their board, they can do what they want. In your haphazard rationalization for Melo, you talk and act like a woman. You aren't a Knicks fan. Because you'd rather see them lose instead of holding Melo accountable for his part in what hurt this franchise. You act just like a woman. ( Change the narrative, gaslight, rationalize, take no accountability and on and on and on) Like a jilted two dollar whore at closing time.

You can go run to Martin now and tell him I called you a whore. Except you'll also have to explain to him why your constant trolling didn't merit it in the first place. You literally contribute nothing to the conversation. You devalue the community every time you post just to troll people. I know plenty of whores who have the decency to change their tampons every now and then. Feel free to run along now and change yours.

I've enjoyed your insights here TT, but this response really goes too far. Your misogyny is disgusting - you need help - and really has no place in the world we live in. Let's keep it respectful.

The new new core: Randle, RJ, IQ. Maybe Mitch. Future pick. Future trade. Future FA.
newyorknewyork
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #541
5/11/2018  1:09 PM
stanleybostitch wrote:
TripleThreat wrote:

I've enjoyed your insights here TT, but this response really goes too far. Your misogyny is disgusting - you need help - and really has no place in the world we live in. Let's keep it respectful.

I agree, I enjoy TTs insights as well. But dude you gotta stop ****ting on women. I will admit some of it is amusing, the creative ways you do it. It does provide entertainment value. But for the greater good. As men we need to change this type of talk.

https://vote.nba.com/en Vote for your Knicks.
jrodmc
USA
5/12/2018  3:38 PM
GustavBahler wrote:
jrodmc wrote:
TripleThreat wrote:
martin wrote:
TripleThreat wrote:
Knixkik wrote:It will be interesting where Melo ends up. His negative attitude towards transitioning to a different role will really limit his options. He just needs to accept he is not the same player but can still be effected in a different role. He compares his career too much to Lebron, which hurts him too.

He can shoot the three point shot at least at a league average rate. His poor shooting this year is a factor, but you have to look across his entire career. Yes, he's a shotjacker/chucker and his shot selection is putrid. But for the vet minimum, he's a bargain. I think he can get better than that, even in a cap locked market situation.

If, and a huge IF, he opted out, plenty of teams would give him a four year deal simply for the marketing push it would bring. Not a max four year deal, but a 4/48 or a 4/60 or a 4/40 type of deal.

He can no longer consistently create his own shot, but can still do it enough where he needs to be covered all the time. Since he's a future HOFer and an Olympian and a CAA client, it means he will still get a ton of free contact/some ref calls in his favor.

Saying no team will want him is a bit nuts. At the vets minimum, he could be useful. Very useful.

And I say this as someone who thinks he's an idiot and the opposite of anything pure about the game in terms of team work and fundamentals.

Which teams? I'd like to know which teams would commit to Melo for 4 years.

To clarify to start, I'll say again, teams would be willing to commit, I wouldn't say Melo would want to commit to them back.

If he signed for 4/40 ( Which he would never do), the Hawks wouldn't blink and would sign him. They have the worst attendance in the league and have cap space this offseason. Would it help their marketing push across the bottom line? I honestly doubt it, but the team actually has to try to do something.

He'd be better off opting in, taking his 28 million, getting a buyout, try to ring chase for the vets minimum and try to rehab his value a little to try to get a three year deal next offseason.

If his AAV would be low enough, the Clippers would sign him for four years. The location would fit his stupid branding issue and with Jordan leaving and Griffin and Paul already gone, they need some kind of marketing face for the franchise.

LeBron James is an idiot and has a history of overpaying power forwards who can't play defense. Anywhere he goes is a threat to sign Melo to a poor market based deal.

If the AAV is low enough, the Heat and Mavericks would play ball as well. Both have established coaches and systems that have proven to take wayward players and give them another chance.

The Knicks are a CASH RICH team. They don't have a problem selling tickets. This is not true for much of the NBA around them. I think fans here sometimes forget that. No, he's not the player he used to be, but he has lingering name recognition. That still has marketing value. With Melo comes the full weight of Creative Artist Agency and Leon Rose as well.

In his case, the length of his deal would be relative to his AAV. The lower the AAV, the more teams would go into play. If he was willing to sign for 4/32, half the league would have interest. I'm not one to defend Melo, because he is a truly toxic type player for team basketball, but playing with Russell Westbrook is not easy for anyone.

And Yes, at the vets minimum, the Warriors would take him if they had an open roster spot and could manager their center situation early in the offseason. They are one of the few teams that could hide him defensively.

He can shoot long range and can create his own shot sometimes. That's not enough to help true team basketball but not every team is going to think that way. Some just want to make any move to try to get traction. Some GMs are going to try to do anything to save their jobs. Some ownerships will just want more ticket sales.

There is just too much talent scarcity around the league in general for Melo's value to be completely shot, even with a putrid year like this one.

Never kick the dog when it's down has suddenly never seemed so poignantly true... I never thought I would see the day... Melo actually being cited for some sort of value, even if it's just name recognition and agency connections. Poor Melo, he had to play with Westbrook... LMAO ... The wheel has turned completely.

Melo doesn't chase rings. If he did, he wouldn't have come here, or waive an NTC to go deteriorate further with an insanely ball dominant stat chaser like Westbrook.

Would the hated, toxic, cancerous, team-malignancy, No-D, No-pass prodigal return? Could the fabric of the universe even withstand that?

Then LeQ signs for the rest of Dolan's checkbook for one year? And KP gets some sort of cellular regeneration therapy and plays this upcoming season? Although what would that do to Clyde's credibility? The drama... Pseudo Elite Starphucquing ...

Never thought I would see you compare Melo to a dog. The perspicacity! Good day to you sir. I said good day!!

Well I thought the metaphorical proverb angle was at least slightly more pleasant reading and imagery than tampons and cheap whores, but hey, that's just my opinion.
Happy Day, Muthuh!

CrushAlot
Member: #452
USA
5/12/2018  4:17 PM
meloshouldgo wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:
martin wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:
blkexec wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:
None. This is not a negative on him. We are young team, one with its star player recovering from an ACL.
Forget the negative stuff. He is not a mentoring type of player, not one that will go to the bench if need be.
At best he has a good scoring year and helps us win a few games but really whats the point. He won't go to the bench in OKC, he won't here.
I agree with this. He also wants to chase a ring and the Knicks are rebuilding. If he wanted to retire as a knick in a few years maybe you consider it at the deadline but the Knicks and Melo have both moved on. It was for the best for both parties. No reason to revisit him being on the team.

Ditto. If Melo hadnt made a soap opera about coming off the bench. If he had shown in OKC that he was willing to accept whatever role he was going to get for 28 million dollars, I might feel differently.

Teams have to wonder if Melo is going to complain at his age, while getting that kind of money, what will he do with a lot less?

That's a great pt.

The only team I see him coming off the bench is GS. Otherwise he will go to the only team that has a open starter position. I think N.Y......either knicks or nets.. ..will add him. His mouth cost him long term money. I don't think he's the analysis type....cant see him working for ESPN. His buddy Dolan might be his only life line......next to jumping on the LeBron train......whereever he goes.

As a player who has been interested in his brand (to say the least) not the smartest way to go out in your sunset years as a player.

Melo still has that stroke, if he gave up on his old game, and focused on being more of a Ray Allen type of player, Melo could extend his career. I dont know if his pride will let him.

I do think he hated it but the one thing you heard about Melo from reporters that covered the team closely was that he did not complain about his role during the season and was a very good teammate. His comments at the end of the season certainly indicate that he did not like the role. I watched them the most in the playoffs and liked their team a lot with Grant in and Melo out. But in Melo's defense, I couldn't see an offense being run with OKC. A team with a more structured offense and more of a distributor at the point might help him be more effective in a stretch four role. As Gustav said though, his pride might not let him take on that role.

LOL - Now Melo needs a structured offense. Can't make this **** up!! Ain't Karma a bi+ch!

Did you watch OKC at all or listen to any analysis on their offense?
“There’s an increasing number of people around the league who think the Thunder should look at trading Westbrook,” Lowe says. “To be clear, not a report. Not Thunder sources think they should do this. Just in spitballing ideas with teams around the league, there’s a number of people who have heard, just like, ‘It’s time for something to change here.'”

Read more at: https://nesn.com/2018/05/nba-rumors-increasing-belief-thunder-should-trade-russell-westbrook/

Is this your thread?
http://www.ultimateknicks.com/forum/topic.asp?t=41661&page=1
I'm tired,I'm tired, I'm so tired right now......Kristaps Porzingis 1/3/18
meloshouldgo

5/13/2018  5:43 PM
CrushAlot wrote:
meloshouldgo wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:
martin wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:
blkexec wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:

That's a great pt.

“There’s an increasing number of people around the league who think the Thunder should look at trading Westbrook,” Lowe says. “To be clear, not a report. Not Thunder sources think they should do this. Just in spitballing ideas with teams around the league, there’s a number of people who have heard, just like, ‘It’s time for something to change here.'”

Read more at: https://nesn.com/2018/05/nba-rumors-increasing-belief-thunder-should-trade-russell-westbrook/

Is this your thread?

No dear. My point wasn't about OKC's offense. Did you try to comprehend what I wrote before posting your usual garbage? What I said was it's pretty funny that Melo now needs a structured offense after having refused to participate in one for his entire career. Get it?

Then again you have never been the sharpest tack in the box.... (Melo fans.. Bleah!) 😤😤

CrushAlot
USA
5/13/2018  6:38 PM
meloshouldgo wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:
meloshouldgo wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:
martin wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:
blkexec wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:

That's a great pt.

Is this your thread?

No dear. My point wasn't about OKC's offense. Did you try to comprehend what I wrote before posting your usual garbage? What I said was it's pretty funny that Melo now needs a structured offense after having refused to participate in one for his entire career. Get it?

Then again you have never been the sharpest tack in the box.... (Melo fans.. Bleah!) 😤😤

I am not a Melo fan, I am a Knick fan. I hated Melo when he was a Nugget and I didn't like the trade when it happened. But I absolutely will root for a guy in a Knick uniform when he is a Knick. My issue is with guys that would rather not have the Knick team have success if it meant Melo was being featured like he was back when Woodson took over. So I'll ask again, is this your thread?
meloshouldgo

5/13/2018  9:40 PM
CrushAlot wrote:
meloshouldgo wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:
meloshouldgo wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:
martin wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:
blkexec wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:

That's a great pt.

Is this your thread?

I am not a Melo fan, I am a Knick fan. I hated Melo when he was a Nugget and I didn't like the trade when it happened. But I absolutely will root for a guy in a Knick uniform when he is a Knick. My issue is with guys that would rather not have the Knick team have success if it meant Melo was being featured like he was back when Woodson took over. So I'll ask again, is this your thread?

You blamed every aspect of the Knicks organization from coaches, to GMs, to the owner, to other players, to fans and the media and everything else inbetween over and over again for years in order to find every possible excuse to apologize for Melo. Knicks fan my ass.

CrushAlot
USA
5/13/2018  9:52 PM
meloshouldgo wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:
meloshouldgo wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:
meloshouldgo wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:
martin wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:
blkexec wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:

That's a great pt.

Is this your thread?

You blamed every aspect of the Knicks organization from coaches, to GMs, to the owner, to other players, to fans and the media and everything else inbetween over and over again for years in order to find every possible excuse to apologize for Melo. Knicks fan my ass.

Thanks for clearing things up about thread. It explains a lot.
fwk00
Member: #6048

5/13/2018  11:28 PM
meloshouldgo wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:
martin wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:
blkexec wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:

That's a great pt.

No. you can't make this stuff up. Melo is a piece of work, call it co-cooperatively incompetent.

The Phil years were lost opportunities that will never come back for him. The system he seeks is in China and even there, he may not ever be as big as Marbs.

arkrud
Alba Posts: 7
Member: #995
USA
5/14/2018  12:49 AM
fwk00 wrote:
meloshouldgo wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:
martin wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:
blkexec wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:

That's a great pt.

No. you can't make this stuff up. Melo is a piece of work, call it co-cooperatively incompetent.

The Phil years were lost opportunities that will never come back for him. The system he seeks is in China and even there, he may not ever be as big as Marbs.

Melo is 3rd NBA all time earner with 220+ millions made in contract money only.
He is a winner in life.
The rest is pure bull...

"There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy." Hamlet
meloshouldgo

5/14/2018  6:52 AM
CrushAlot wrote:
meloshouldgo wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:
meloshouldgo wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:
meloshouldgo wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:
martin wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:
blkexec wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:

That's a great pt.

Is this your thread?

Thanks for clearing things up about thread. It explains a lot.

Like I said, not the sharpest tack in the box. It doesn't matter what anybody is talking about, to you the conversation always boils down to a noun, a verb and 9/11. Good times.

I am glad you found what you were looking for, happy to help!

jrodmc
USA
5/14/2018  11:53 AM
fwk00 wrote:
meloshouldgo wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:
martin wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:
blkexec wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:

That's a great pt.

Yes, opportunities to play with Langston Galloway, Lunch Pail Lou, Jimmer Fredette and the host of other brilliant stars that brought you a 17 win season. Yes, the opportunities Phil provided were always pure gold. Idiot IncompeMelotent, why couldn't he capitalize on that fabulous $60 million dollar pair of feet? Any other HOF player would have won multiple chips by now...

Carmelo Anthony will never start for an NBA playoff team again

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy