[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

ATL Let’s Budenholzer Go!
Author Thread
GustavBahler
Alba Posts: 15
Member: #3186

4/26/2018  10:53 AM
knicks1248 wrote:5 hrs ago
Sources have indicated the Knicks have strong feelings for the defensive-minded Budenholzer, who guided the Hawks to the playoffs in four of his first five seasons. The Knicks are well aware of the good work he did helping Tim Hardaway Jr.’s career when he played in Atlanta. The drawback is they have no prior connection to him, but the plus is he’s part of the Gregg Popovich coaching tre

I dont want to hear Bud wasnt hired because they dont have a prior connection. Thats how you get Fisher and Rambis.

AUTOADVERT
knicks1248
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #582
4/26/2018  10:57 AM
Nalod wrote:
Sources have indicated the Knicks have strong feelings for the defensive-minded Budenholzer, who guided the Hawks to the playoffs in four of his first five seasons. The Knicks are well aware of the good work he did helping Tim Hardaway Jr.’s career when he played in Atlanta. The drawback is they have no prior connection to him, but the plus is he’s part of the Gregg Popovich coaching tre

Your golden there. If Mills hires Bud and knicks continue to struggle, you can blame MIlls.

No compensation will be needed to hire Budenholzer — once thought of as a potential stumbling block to any potential deal. The Post previously reported an NBA source saying Budenholzer considers the Knicks his “top choice.” “If they offered him the job, he’d say yes,’’ the source told The Post. “He wants to live in New York.’’

The only way i blame mills is if he gives him a trashy roster to work with, and honestly, JH had a decent roster considering the knicks showed they could compete with anyone and should have won 40 games.

we were 2-8 in kps last 10 games, 6 of which both him and THJ played

ES
Chandler
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #6197

4/26/2018  11:03 AM
With Wright out, Budenholzer is my favorite and no idea who else could emerge that I would prefer

If Knicks are sold on him they should move fast. It would be good for all involved (e.g., showing confidence in the decision to the new coach; getting on with a real off season plan)

Should definitely start the dialogue with him ASAP on things like the roster, coaching staff etc. How would you use KP, Kanter, THJ, Frank, Burke

What should we/team be thinking in draft and trades and why -- whether it's individuals or skillsets?

While FO should be making the personnel calls, it should have the benefit of the coach's input

(5)(5)
Nalod
Alba Posts: 154
Member: #508
USA
4/26/2018  11:07 AM
knicks1248 wrote:
Nalod wrote:

Your golden there. If Mills hires Bud and knicks continue to struggle, you can blame MIlls.

No compensation will be needed to hire Budenholzer — once thought of as a potential stumbling block to any potential deal. The Post previously reported an NBA source saying Budenholzer considers the Knicks his “top choice.” “If they offered him the job, he’d say yes,’’ the source told The Post. “He wants to live in New York.’’

The only way i blame mills is if he gives him a trashy roster to work with, and honestly, JH had a decent roster considering the knicks showed they could compete with anyone and should have won 40 games.

Look close at those games and recall what the dynamic was.
Also, KP won't be back until Jan and likely not himself for most of next year, and I expect another development type season.
How long you will you incessantly apply the same redundant diatribe then?
This team is shyt, we all get it, we are looking for paths of improvement, not backwards finger pointing.

knicks1248
4/26/2018  11:24 AM
Nalod wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:
Nalod wrote:

Also, KP won't be back until Jan and likely not himself for most of next year, and I expect another development type season.
This team is shyt, we all get it, we are looking for paths of improvement, not backwards finger pointing.

according to the guy rehabbing him, he swears KP will be back by sept

ES
fishmike
Member: #298
USA
4/26/2018  11:31 AM
knicks1248 wrote:
Nalod wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:
Nalod wrote:

link? Or is this a fact based on your opinion?
"winning is more fun... then fun is fun" -Thibs
Knixkik
Member: #11
USA
4/26/2018  11:42 AM
fishmike wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:
Nalod wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:
Nalod wrote:

Yeah i saw that too, but i don't have a link. His trainer said KP will be ready by the start of the season. He said what the Knicks do with him at that point is not up to him, but he will be physically ready to play.

SupremeCommander
Alba Posts: 35
Member: #1127

4/26/2018  11:59 AM
if the Knicks don't hire him soon, then he's probably waiting for the Milwaukee job to open up
Sambakick wrote: Gives a whole new meaning to "Jazz Hands"
martin
Alba Posts: 108
Member: #2
USA
4/26/2018  11:59 AM
GustavBahler wrote:

I dont want to hear Bud wasnt hired because they dont have a prior connection. Thats how you get Fisher and Rambis.

oh man I need to get more coffee so that I can figure out this triple negative sentence lol

Official sponsor of the PURE KNICKS LOVE Program
knicks1248
4/26/2018  1:04 PM
fishmike wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:
Nalod wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:
Nalod wrote:

https://nypost.com/2018/03/24/meet-the-man-who-is-rebuilding-kristaps-porzingis/

Colker is part of an aggressive faction regarding ACL timetables. While the Knicks likely won’t let Porzingis play until around Christmas (the 10-month mark) at the earliest, Colker says he’ll have him ready for opening night.

take it for what it's worth, didn't kp also state he heals quicker than most

ES
Nalod
USA
4/26/2018  1:38 PM
They call him "the lizard" because he heals so quick.
Great job Knicks1248, lets structure the team to "Win now" because his over exuberant trainer says so.
Lets say his return is average, you still treat him carefully for a year.
My point is next year I don't have high expectations even if Red Auerbach coached this team.
YOu bring me this to say your have higher expectations?
fishmike
Member: #298
USA
4/26/2018  2:00 PM
knicks1248 wrote:
fishmike wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:
Nalod wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:
Nalod wrote:

https://nypost.com/2018/03/24/meet-the-man-who-is-rebuilding-kristaps-porzingis/

Colker is part of an aggressive faction regarding ACL timetables. While the Knicks likely won’t let Porzingis play until around Christmas (the 10-month mark) at the earliest, Colker says he’ll have him ready for opening night.

Its not even clear he's rehapping KP, rather working on everything else. KP is still working w/ the Knicks docs and trainers for rehab. He sees Colker 3x a week. KP will be back on a regular ACL timeframe.
"winning is more fun... then fun is fun" -Thibs
knicks1248
4/26/2018  2:35 PM
fishmike wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:
fishmike wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:
Nalod wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:
Nalod wrote:

Its not even clear he's rehapping KP, rather working on everything else. KP is still working w/ the Knicks docs and trainers for rehab. He sees Colker 3x a week. KP will be back on a regular ACL timeframe.

Is that what kp, perry or mills told you.

Isn't he back home in his country?

ES
GustavBahler

4/26/2018  2:38 PM
martin wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:

oh man I need to get more coffee so that I can figure out this triple negative sentence lol

Was going to do a quadruple negative, but I didnt think you could handle it.

Knixkik
Member: #11
USA
4/26/2018  2:40 PM
knicks1248 wrote:
fishmike wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:
fishmike wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:
Nalod wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:
Nalod wrote:

Is that what kp, perry or mills told you.

Isn't he back home in his country?

I guess that trainer will be spending some time with him in Latvia, and i'm sure he will be monitoring his progress either way. He wouldn't have said he will be ready if he wasn't going to be hands-on with his recovery. I think he will be back playing right at the 10 month mark, so early Dec.

martin
Alba Posts: 108
Member: #2
USA
4/26/2018  2:45 PM
GustavBahler wrote:
martin wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:

double negatives trick me

Official sponsor of the PURE KNICKS LOVE Program
GustavBahler

4/26/2018  2:59 PM
martin wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:
martin wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:

I hear they have a support group for that now. Its not a bad place for people who dont like to be tricked.

Nalod
USA
4/26/2018  4:55 PM
Bud comes from the Larry Brown tree!!!
meloshouldgo
Member: #5801

4/26/2018  6:56 PM
martin wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:
martin wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:

I don't think, he meant to not do, what he didn't think you couldn't have handled.

I cannot teach anybody anything. I can only try to make them think - Socrates
smackeddog
Member: #883
4/27/2018  5:02 AM
martin wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:
martin wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:

I ain't got no time for any of that ****!

ATL Let’s Budenholzer Go!

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy