[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Is there anyone out there still claiming Phil hurt Melo's -cough- "trade value"?
Author Thread
meloshouldgo
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #5801

4/29/2018  5:23 PM
Knixkik wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:
meloshouldgo wrote:You can't hurt the trade value of this -

<quote>Yeah, I'm not sacrificing no bench role," Anthony said. "That's out of the question."</quote>

This just shows how out of touch he is and has always been with reality. This is why he doesn't have trade value.

It takes a person of Dolan's stupidity to trade for this crap.

The Knicks traded for Melo when he was 26. I thought this thread was about 33 yr old Melo with an almost max deal, ntc, and a 15 million dollar trade kicker.

Exactly. Huge difference. We got melo entering his prime. We traded him at the tail end of it. For some reason he still sees himself as this elite player who is absolutely insulted at the suggestion of coming off the bench. Dude is about to turn 34. He was a great scorer, but has lost much of that. He could be a decent 6th man at this stage of his career but he sees himself above that still, which will be a big problem for him at this point moving forward. But melo now vs when we got him is a huge difference.

Some people refuse to see the forest for the trees.

The point is it doesn't matter where Melo was in his talent cycle, the trade sucked ass because he still had the same exact crappy attitude. Melo has always been about Melo.

Anyone trying to build a team would pass on him. Only people trying to build Carmelo's starting five enamored with the next first round exit, would sign up for this loser.

I cannot teach anybody anything. I can only try to make them think - Socrates
AUTOADVERT
CrushAlot
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #452
USA
4/29/2018  6:21 PM
meloshouldgo wrote:
Knixkik wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:
meloshouldgo wrote:You can't hurt the trade value of this -

<quote>Yeah, I'm not sacrificing no bench role," Anthony said. "That's out of the question."</quote>

This just shows how out of touch he is and has always been with reality. This is why he doesn't have trade value.

It takes a person of Dolan's stupidity to trade for this crap.

The Knicks traded for Melo when he was 26. I thought this thread was about 33 yr old Melo with an almost max deal, ntc, and a 15 million dollar trade kicker.

Exactly. Huge difference. We got melo entering his prime. We traded him at the tail end of it. For some reason he still sees himself as this elite player who is absolutely insulted at the suggestion of coming off the bench. Dude is about to turn 34. He was a great scorer, but has lost much of that. He could be a decent 6th man at this stage of his career but he sees himself above that still, which will be a big problem for him at this point moving forward. But melo now vs when we got him is a huge difference.

Some people refuse to see the forest for the trees.

The point is it doesn't matter where Melo was in his talent cycle, the trade sucked ass because he still had the same exact crappy attitude. Melo has always been about Melo.

Anyone trying to build a team would pass on him. Only people trying to build Carmelo's starting five enamored with the next first round exit, would sign up for this loser.

I almost forgot. Was this your thread?

http://www.ultimateknicks.com/forum/topic.asp?t=41661&page=1

I'm tired,I'm tired, I'm so tired right now......Kristaps Porzingis 1/3/18
Is there anyone out there still claiming Phil hurt Melo's -cough- "trade value"?

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy