[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Frank's offseason starts now
Author Thread
BigDaddyG
Alba Posts: 9
Member: #3049

5/3/2018  6:20 PM
newyorknewyork wrote:Yea, one of the hopes is that since he never really weight trained in France. That he has a another level of athleticism he can reach after heavy NBA strength and conditioning training.

The windmill is a solid sign

This looks like it was shot during the season. The windmill is indicative of what Frank is already capable offensively. I agree, it makes you psyched for what could happen if he get's an NBA level trainer. Imagine what could happen if he got a hold of the "supplements" LeBron uses to get through the season!

Always... always remember: Less is less. More is more. More is better and twice as much is good too. Not enough is bad, and too much is never enough except when it's just about right. - The Tick
AUTOADVERT
newyorknewyork
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #541
5/4/2018  1:43 AM
BigDaddyG wrote:
newyorknewyork wrote:Yea, one of the hopes is that since he never really weight trained in France. That he has a another level of athleticism he can reach after heavy NBA strength and conditioning training.

The windmill is a solid sign

This looks like it was shot during the season. The windmill is indicative of what Frank is already capable offensively. I agree, it makes you psyched for what could happen if he get's an NBA level trainer. Imagine what could happen if he got a hold of the "supplements" LeBron uses to get through the season!

I saw Mudiay in the background looking at it again so it must have been. Though at the same time he did go through months of NBA S&T and gained 8? pds of muscle.

https://vote.nba.com/en Vote for your Knicks.
Frank's offseason starts now

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy