4/20/2018  8:33 PM
BigDaddyG wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:
fishmike wrote:
BigDaddyG wrote:
Cartman718 wrote:
BigDaddyG wrote:
Cartman718 wrote:Why is cleanthony early still on twitter

Why not? He has access to Twitter in Turkey, Puerto.Rivo or whatever. I'm glad to see he's doing OK.

it was a joke. lighten up

I can't let this go. Early's Knick career was no joke. He was a warrior, a good teammate off the bench and a model citizen who just happened to be at the wrong strip club at the wrong time. You want to shut him up and sweep him under the rug? Well guess what? You'll never succeed. Early will always be a step ahead of you haters.

guys... its happy Friday. No Cleanthony Early fights. At least not before noon.

A little late to be defending Early isnt it? Besides my phone wont display tweets anymore. Hope it was good news.

Naw, just trying to keep Early name circulated in the fandom lol No idea what he's up to, but hope he's doing well. Once a Knick....

Once a knick.......A future coaching prospect!!!
AUTOADVERT
nixluva
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #758
USA
4/21/2018  12:30 PM
I'm very happy with how Frank ended the Season. He has a boatload of Upside. Frank finished the season a +2 in On/Off Court. I know it's hard to accept what Donovan Mitchell has turned out to be this year but we have to remember that he's 21 and it's yet to be determined how much better Frank will be in 2 years. My guess is that the gap will close significantly as Frank continues to develop his body and his skills. They're not the same kind of player so for some it won't matter how much better Frank gets.

Frank will probably always be more of a Pass 1st player even if he does gain more confidence in his scoring. I'm fine with that. I can't wait to see how he develops this summer.

meloshouldgo
Member: #5801

4/21/2018  12:49 PM
nixluva wrote:I'm very happy with how Frank ended the Season. He has a boatload of Upside. Frank finished the season a +2 in On/Off Court. I know it's hard to accept what Donovan Mitchell has turned out to be this year but we have to remember that he's 21 and it's yet to be determined how much better Frank will be in 2 years. My guess is that the gap will close significantly as Frank continues to develop his body and his skills. They're not the same kind of player so for some it won't matter how much better Frank gets.

Frank will probably always be more of a Pass 1st player even if he does gain more confidence in his scoring. I'm fine with that. I can't wait to see how he develops this summer.

People who constantly whine about Frank after talking about rebuilding are about as relevant as Trump is. I just ignore the negativity, mean ass people who can't root for a 19 year old kid to succeed because they need to see a 32 win season instead of a 22 win season. Oddly enough the same people latch on to Trey Burke as the "savior". Pathetic hypocrites.

I cannot teach anybody anything. I can only try to make them think - Socrates
newyorknewyork
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #541
4/21/2018  12:57 PM
meloshouldgo wrote:
nixluva wrote:I'm very happy with how Frank ended the Season. He has a boatload of Upside. Frank finished the season a +2 in On/Off Court. I know it's hard to accept what Donovan Mitchell has turned out to be this year but we have to remember that he's 21 and it's yet to be determined how much better Frank will be in 2 years. My guess is that the gap will close significantly as Frank continues to develop his body and his skills. They're not the same kind of player so for some it won't matter how much better Frank gets.

People who constantly whine about Frank after talking about rebuilding are about as relevant as Trump is. I just ignore the negativity, mean ass people who can't root for a 19 year old kid to succeed because they need to see a 32 win season instead of a 22 win season. Oddly enough the same people latch on to Trey Burke as the "savior". Pathetic hypocrites.

16-5-5 on 50% shooting with some stls and blks. If he tops out in that range with All NBA defense accolades. We hit a home run. Especially since he would probably putting up those numbers while sliding thru 3 positions probably guarding the opponents best offensive perimeter weapon

https://vote.nba.com/en Vote for your Knicks.
nixluva
USA
4/21/2018  1:06 PM
newyorknewyork wrote:
meloshouldgo wrote:

16-5-5 on 50% shooting with some stls and blks. If he tops out in that range with All NBA defense accolades. We hit a home run. Especially since he would probably putting up those numbers while sliding thru 3 positions probably guarding the opponents best offensive perimeter weapon

Knicks stated that they wanted 2Way Players!!! They went with a young kid with versatile defensive stud potential, passing and raw offensive talent. Seems like a very real commitment to me. In addition they did the same with Dotson who is another 2Way player. You keep doing that as a Franchise and it will add up to a legit winning roster.
VCoug
Member: #1406

4/21/2018  1:44 PM
newyorknewyork wrote:
meloshouldgo wrote:

Lol, is that all? Might want to take a look at the players over the last 40 years who've put up those kinds of numbers in a season.

https://www.basketball-reference.com/play-index/psl_finder.cgi?request=1&match=single&type=per_game&per_minute_base=36&per_poss_base=100&season_start=1&season_end=-1&lg_id=NBA&age_min=0&age_max=99&is_playoffs=N&height_min=0&height_max=99&year_min=1980&birth_country_is=Y&as_comp=gt&as_val=0&pos_is_g=Y&pos_is_gf=Y&pos_is_f=Y&pos_is_fg=Y&pos_is_fc=Y&pos_is_c=Y&pos_is_cf=Y&c1stat=pts_per_g&c1comp=gt&c1val=16&c2stat=trb_per_g&c2comp=gt&c2val=5&c3stat=ast_per_g&c3comp=gt&c3val=5&c4stat=fg_pct&c4comp=gt&c4val=.5&order_by=ws

Pretty much the entire list is made up of HOF and most of the list is the greatest players of all time. In fact, of the 50 player seasons over the last 40 years almost half of them were by Lebron, Jordan, and Magic. Kind of interesting, our former coach put that up in 91-92.

Now the joy of my world is in Zion How beautiful if nothing more Than to wait at Zion's door I've never been in love like this before Now let me pray to keep you from The perils that will surely come
newyorknewyork
4/21/2018  2:33 PM    LAST EDITED: 4/21/2018  2:37 PM
VCoug wrote:
newyorknewyork wrote:
meloshouldgo wrote:

Lol, is that all? Might want to take a look at the players over the last 40 years who've put up those kinds of numbers in a season.

https://www.basketball-reference.com/play-index/psl_finder.cgi?request=1&match=single&type=per_game&per_minute_base=36&per_poss_base=100&season_start=1&season_end=-1&lg_id=NBA&age_min=0&age_max=99&is_playoffs=N&height_min=0&height_max=99&year_min=1980&birth_country_is=Y&as_comp=gt&as_val=0&pos_is_g=Y&pos_is_gf=Y&pos_is_f=Y&pos_is_fg=Y&pos_is_fc=Y&pos_is_c=Y&pos_is_cf=Y&c1stat=pts_per_g&c1comp=gt&c1val=16&c2stat=trb_per_g&c2comp=gt&c2val=5&c3stat=ast_per_g&c3comp=gt&c3val=5&c4stat=fg_pct&c4comp=gt&c4val=.5&order_by=ws

Pretty much the entire list is made up of HOF and most of the list is the greatest players of all time. In fact, of the 50 player seasons over the last 40 years almost half of them were by Lebron, Jordan, and Magic. Kind of interesting, our former coach put that up in 91-92.

Those are the numbers he put up his last 2 games which is why I put them up. Said if he tops out in that range so not expecting those exact numbers.

I'll settle for 15-4-4 with 1.5stls on 46% shooting if I get elite defense and efficient 3 pt shooting.

VCoug
Member: #1406

4/21/2018  4:32 PM
newyorknewyork wrote:
VCoug wrote:
newyorknewyork wrote:
meloshouldgo wrote:

Those are the numbers he put up his last 2 games which is why I put them up. Said if he tops out in that range so not expecting those exact numbers.

I'll settle for 15-4-4 with 1.5stls on 46% shooting if I get elite defense and efficient 3 pt shooting.

I think everyone would be happy with that.

Now the joy of my world is in Zion How beautiful if nothing more Than to wait at Zion's door I've never been in love like this before Now let me pray to keep you from The perils that will surely come
martin
Alba Posts: 108
Member: #2
USA
4/21/2018  6:07 PM
Official sponsor of the PURE KNICKS LOVE Program
nixluva
USA
4/22/2018  12:23 PM
martin wrote:

Yeah Frank really quietly did his thing on D. He's got even more upside as he matures too. Just getting stronger with better conditioning should help him a lot.

I was really happy with how he looked to close the season. He seemed to finally play more care free and fearless on offense. He did stuff that i'm sure he always knew he could do but was holding back. I felt a lot of his struggles were mental more than physical. The hesitance and self doubt made him look slow. You could see that he's quick enough when he plays confident and aggressive.

Frank back in France gettin love from the fans.

Knixkik
Member: #11
USA
4/24/2018  2:08 PM
martin wrote:

More metrics that show his incredible defense. His poor offense this season made a lot of people really underestimate him as a prospect, particularly those who just follow the basis stats. Jrue Holiday (who has played mostly SG this season) is a great long-term goal for Ntilikina in terms of potential and impact. Frank is going to be really good, people just need to give his offense time to catch up.

nixluva
USA
4/26/2018  12:24 AM
Knixkik wrote:
martin wrote:

More metrics that show his incredible defense. His poor offense this season made a lot of people really underestimate him as a prospect, particularly those who just follow the basis stats. Jrue Holiday (who has played mostly SG this season) is a great long-term goal for Ntilikina in terms of potential and impact. Frank is going to be really good, people just need to give his offense time to catch up.

It’s crazy how Frank blocks shots.

knicks1248
Member: #582
4/26/2018  8:44 AM
Knixkik wrote:
martin wrote:

I thought JH was the worst coach for Frank, and i think the way this roster was put together made it even worse. He did look a little better(offensively) playing the 2g with Burke at the point.

ES
Nalod
Alba Posts: 154
Member: #508
USA
4/26/2018  9:01 AM
JH is gone. The roster was very fluid last year. (Lots of changes)
Knixkik
Member: #11
USA
4/26/2018  9:08 AM
knicks1248 wrote:
Knixkik wrote:
martin wrote:

I thought JH was the worst coach for Frank, and i think the way this roster was put together made it even worse. He did look a little better(offensively) playing the 2g with Burke at the point.

Coach Bud would do wonders for him.

newyorknewyork
5/3/2018  4:17 PM

GustavBahler
Alba Posts: 15
Member: #3186

5/3/2018  4:44 PM
newyorknewyork wrote:

Liked the windmill dunk. Looks like Frank is getting a little more elevation. Hope to see clips like tbat at Rucker or Drew. That will get fans pumped for next season.

martin
Alba Posts: 108
Member: #2
USA
5/3/2018  4:45 PM
GustavBahler wrote:
newyorknewyork wrote:

Liked the windmill dunk. Looks like Frank is getting a little more elevation. Hope to see clips like tbat at Rucker or Drew. That will get fans pumped for next season.

I don't think I've ever said this about a wing player, but I want to see Frank dunk more

Official sponsor of the PURE KNICKS LOVE Program
GustavBahler
Alba Posts: 15
Member: #3186

5/3/2018  4:46 PM
martin wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:
newyorknewyork wrote:

I don't think I've ever said this about a wing player, but I want to see Frank dunk more

Ditto

newyorknewyork
5/3/2018  5:01 PM
Yea, one of the hopes is that since he never really weight trained in France. That he has a another level of athleticism he can reach after heavy NBA strength and conditioning training.

The windmill is a solid sign

Frank's offseason starts now

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy