[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

No one can beat Philly in the east
Author Thread
meloshouldgo
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #5801

5/6/2018  4:33 PM
Welpee wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:Perry/Mills likely wrapped up Fizdale's deal just in time, because it looks like Brett Brown might lose his job.

Fizdale was probably not expecting a possible vacancy in Philly.

No way. Anybody who expected Philly to make a championship jump this soon is being delusional. Brown has done a great job. The next step (probably the hardest) is to get them prepared to go deep in the playoffs. Takes time.

Philly is the exact opposite of a deserving franchise. Hinkie got them a foundation and they fired him. Brown build them into a playoff contender and he is getting fired. Does Dolan secretly own the sixers as well? I guess we'llknow once Isiah Thomas gets hired...

I cannot teach anybody anything. I can only try to make them think - Socrates
AUTOADVERT
CrushAlot
Member: #452
USA
5/6/2018  5:44 PM
meloshouldgo wrote:
Welpee wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:Perry/Mills likely wrapped up Fizdale's deal just in time, because it looks like Brett Brown might lose his job.

No way. Anybody who expected Philly to make a championship jump this soon is being delusional. Brown has done a great job. The next step (probably the hardest) is to get them prepared to go deep in the playoffs. Takes time.

Philly is the exact opposite of a deserving franchise. Hinkie got them a foundation and they fired him. Brown build them into a playoff contender and he is getting fired. Does Dolan secretly own the sixers as well? I guess we'llknow once Isiah Thomas gets hired...

Hinkie may not have been the guy to get take things to the next step. He kept resetting and doubling down on the next draft etc. I don't think Hinkie signs Reddick and I think he was a big part of what made the Sixers successful this year. Does he bring in vets at the deadline like Colangelo? My guess would be no. He also operated as close to the salary cap floor as a franchise could without having to pay its players a bonus.
I'm tired,I'm tired, I'm so tired right now......Kristaps Porzingis 1/3/18
smackeddog
Member: #883
5/10/2018  2:41 AM
Cough cough
newyorknewyork
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #541
5/10/2018  6:38 AM
CrushAlot wrote:
meloshouldgo wrote:
Welpee wrote:

Hinkie may not have been the guy to get take things to the next step. He kept resetting and doubling down on the next draft etc. I don't think Hinkie signs Reddick and I think he was a big part of what made the Sixers successful this year. Does he bring in vets at the deadline like Colangelo? My guess would be no. He also operated as close to the salary cap floor as a franchise could without having to pay its players a bonus.

He probably would have waited until Simmons and Embild established themselves before committing to vets. That's just a guess though as it would make the most sense. Don't know if he actually would be savvy or not at that stage when it comes to roster construction though.

https://vote.nba.com/en Vote for your Knicks.
Jmpasq
Member: #4182

5/10/2018  7:50 AM
What Boston is doing is incredible, they could of beat the Cavs easily if Irving and Gordon Hayward were playing.
Check out My NFL Draft Prospect Videos at Youtube User Pages Jmpasq,JPdraftjedi,Jmpasqdraftjedi. www.Draftbreakdown.com
BRIGGS
Alba Posts: 7
Member: #303
5/10/2018  7:56 AM
Jmpasq wrote:What Boston is doing is incredible, they could of beat the Cavs easily if Irving and Gordon Hayward were playing.

Close series even though 3-1. Simmons was not good for too much--must develop a shot for the playoffs.

A few things I noticed
while philly did what other teams do by tightening their playoff bench--in their case it might ve hurt them. When they won 16 in a row the bench was great--they used Fultz. ONCE you change your line up in the playoffs--you are in trouble.

Terry Rozier stepped up big--Boston was a tad quicker. BOTH Brown and Tatum are awesome and will be a night mare in the east for a decade. Horford is steady and clutch. And this is without Irving and Hayward.

RIP Crushalot😞
Nalod
Alba Posts: 154
Member: #508
USA
5/10/2018  8:06 AM
Jmpasq wrote:What Boston is doing is incredible, they could of beat the Cavs easily if Irving and Gordon Hayward were playing.

IF so it would have been expected as was being the no 1 seed.
They are a roster build with 1st round talent STILL!
Great young team.

Brett Browns job was never in jeopardy because of playoffs. Great run to end the season showed it came together. That alone does not set expectations that was missed.

No one can beat Philly in the east

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy