[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

No one can beat Philly in the east
Author Thread
Nalod
Alba Posts: 154
Member: #508
USA
4/16/2018  11:01 PM
Wait, y’all suggesting Briggs is impressionable to what’s in the moment? naaaaah!
AUTOADVERT
Uptown
Alba Posts: 3
Member: #1883

4/16/2018  11:22 PM
Dwyane Wade disagrees!!!
blkexec
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #748
4/17/2018  2:32 AM
Uptown wrote:Dwyane Wade disagrees!!!

boy Cleveland could've used that 28 and 11 off the bench production vs Indy

Born in Brooklyn, Raised in Queens, Lives in Maryland. The future is bright, I'm a Knicks fan for life!
smackeddog
Member: #883
4/17/2018  4:03 AM
LOL!
nyk4ever
Alba Posts: 12
Member: #848
USA
4/17/2018  12:27 PM
where's briggs? not that i expected him to show up and take his lumps like a man, because he never does, it just goes to show you how much of a front-runner and, (as nalod eloquently stated) he's extremely impressionable. we had more than 4 threads in less than 3 days on how good philly is by briggs, then they lose one game it's radio silence. you can't make it up.
"OMG - did we just go on a two-trade-wining-streak?" -SupremeCommander
Nalod
USA
4/17/2018  12:44 PM
nyk4ever wrote:where's briggs? not that i expected him to show up and take his lumps like a man, because he never does, it just goes to show you how much of a front-runner and, (as nalod eloquently stated) he's extremely impressionable. we had more than 4 threads in less than 3 days on how good philly is by briggs, then they lose one game it's radio silence. you can't make it up.

Miami won the battle, but the war is just even!
Embiid will return.

blkexec
Member: #748
4/17/2018  5:16 PM
nyk4ever wrote:where's briggs? not that i expected him to show up and take his lumps like a man, because he never does, it just goes to show you how much of a front-runner and, (as nalod eloquently stated) he's extremely impressionable. we had more than 4 threads in less than 3 days on how good philly is by briggs, then they lose one game it's radio silence. you can't make it up.

I used to get on Briggs about that but everybody needs a hype man. Briggs is UK's hype man. His threads gives us all something to chat about. Without Briggs this place would be a ghost town.

Don't worry, the draft is coming up soon and he will switch gears soon. He'll name about 20 random players in the draft and say they are all future NBA all stars. lol

Born in Brooklyn, Raised in Queens, Lives in Maryland. The future is bright, I'm a Knicks fan for life!
Nalod
USA
4/17/2018  5:18 PM
blkexec wrote:

I used to get on Briggs about that but everybody needs a hype man. Briggs is UK's hype man. His threads gives us all something to chat about. Without Briggs this place would be a ghost town.

Don't worry, the draft is coming up soon and he will switch gears soon. He'll name about 20 random players in the draft and say they are all future NBA all stars. lol

He goes dark. Nature of being up and down.
His max Parker had an awful game 1. When he bounces back briggs will too.

dacash
Alba Posts: 2
Member: #1179

4/17/2018  8:27 PM
Nalod wrote:
blkexec wrote:

He goes dark. Nature of being up and down.
His max Parker had an awful game 1. When he bounces back briggs will too.

Kinda bi-polar, im not saying he is, don't know the man just seems mercurial some good reads tho
jrodmc
Alba Posts: 50
Member: #805
USA
4/18/2018  2:30 PM

Exactly the same reaction with actual Philly fans. I got the local wingnuts coming in after Game 1 dancing to Sixer songs playing on their phones and handing out Become One With The Process Bandwagon forms, and after DWade does his thing.... crickets....
BRIGGS
Alba Posts: 7
Member: #303
4/22/2018  5:53 PM
jrodmc wrote:

Exactly the same reaction with actual Philly fans. I got the local wingnuts coming in after Game 1 dancing to Sixer songs playing on their phones and handing out Become One With The Process Bandwagon forms, and after DWade does his thing.... crickets....

Philadelphia is a darn special team. It was managed the way it takes to build a long term winner. That idiot Dolan can blame everyone and everything--but he can only beg and wish he had the Philly roster--as can Knicks fans.

RIP Crushalot😞
dacash
Alba Posts: 2
Member: #1179

4/22/2018  7:55 PM
BRIGGS wrote:
jrodmc wrote:

Philadelphia is a darn special team. It was managed the way it takes to build a long term winner. That idiot Dolan can blame everyone and everything--but he can only beg and wish he had the Philly roster--as can Knicks fans.

I take it Philly winning Briggs is back to gloat
BRIGGS
Alba Posts: 7
Member: #303
4/25/2018  1:51 PM
dacash wrote:
BRIGGS wrote:
jrodmc wrote:

Just look? What team in the east matches up well with Philly right now? The team is different with Elayasa and Bellinelli. Most talent most size great bench. They beat Miami 3 X by big numbers. No playrs match up with Simmons or Embiid--throw in Saric and then they have the shooters back up C they go it all.
RIP Crushalot😞
Knixkik
Member: #11
USA
4/25/2018  2:37 PM
BRIGGS wrote:
dacash wrote:
BRIGGS wrote:
jrodmc wrote:

Just look? What team in the east matches up well with Philly right now? The team is different with Elayasa and Bellinelli. Most talent most size great bench. They beat Miami 3 X by big numbers. No playrs match up with Simmons or Embiid--throw in Saric and then they have the shooters back up C they go it all.

At the end of the day, it's all about Embiid and Simmons. The rest of the players are a collection of guys who are highly attainable on any given given year, and look great next to 2 stars. The key with them is health. Embiid has one of the worst track records in the league, way worse than KP for example. But if healthy, they have 2 elite players and a bunch of great complimentary players. That's the recipe. We have 1 elite young player, we just need to find another, and suddenly we are able to acquire/develop complimentary pieces who fit well alongside 2 stars.

smackeddog
Member: #883
5/1/2018  2:23 AM
Good thread
Jmpasq
Member: #4182

5/1/2018  7:23 AM    LAST EDITED: 5/1/2018  7:26 AM
Knixkik wrote:
BRIGGS wrote:
dacash wrote:
BRIGGS wrote:
jrodmc wrote:

At the end of the day, it's all about Embiid and Simmons. The rest of the players are a collection of guys who are highly attainable on any given given year, and look great next to 2 stars. The key with them is health. Embiid has one of the worst track records in the league, way worse than KP for example. But if healthy, they have 2 elite players and a bunch of great complimentary players. That's the recipe. We have 1 elite young player, we just need to find another, and suddenly we are able to acquire/develop complimentary pieces who fit well alongside 2 stars.

Your right if KP stays healthy and we get that 2nd guy. The problem is we don't have any margin for error since we have been unwilling to truly bottom out while bottoming out. Philly didn't make stupid long term commitments to average players to stunt their tank. Now we once again are stuck waiting out contracts. We could of had a clean cap outside of Porzingis, Frank, 2018 Lottery pick , 2019 Lottery pick, 2020 lottery pick, Willy, Maybe Burke, and whatever 2nd rounders we acquired. We could of had space to add 2 max contracts to that core but NNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!. The genius Steve Mills from Princeton couldn't figure out the basics of cap management. I mean only Anthony Davis,Giannais, Beal, Lillard, Mcollum, Derozan, oladipo, steven adams,Gobert, and Drummond are free agents I mean why would we want those guys when we have Hardaway. Im sure when Mills and his sidekick are through we want have any cap room. I'm sure they will max out Kanter this off-season

Porzingis 27 million
Frank 6 million
Lottery 2018 5 million
lottery 2019 5 million
lottery 2020 5 million
WIlly I think it was like 3 million
2nd rounders 1 million
1 million
1 million

Check out My NFL Draft Prospect Videos at Youtube User Pages Jmpasq,JPdraftjedi,Jmpasqdraftjedi. www.Draftbreakdown.com
fishmike
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #298
USA
5/1/2018  9:11 AM
Jmpasq wrote:
Knixkik wrote:
BRIGGS wrote:
dacash wrote:
BRIGGS wrote:
jrodmc wrote:

Your right if KP stays healthy and we get that 2nd guy. The problem is we don't have any margin for error since we have been unwilling to truly bottom out while bottoming out. Philly didn't make stupid long term commitments to average players to stunt their tank. Now we once again are stuck waiting out contracts. We could of had a clean cap outside of Porzingis, Frank, 2018 Lottery pick , 2019 Lottery pick, 2020 lottery pick, Willy, Maybe Burke, and whatever 2nd rounders we acquired. We could of had space to add 2 max contracts to that core but NNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!. The genius Steve Mills from Princeton couldn't figure out the basics of cap management. I mean only Anthony Davis,Giannais, Beal, Lillard, Mcollum, Derozan, oladipo, steven adams,Gobert, and Drummond are free agents I mean why would we want those guys when we have Hardaway. Im sure when Mills and his sidekick are through we want have any cap room. I'm sure they will max out Kanter this off-season

Porzingis 27 million
Frank 6 million
Lottery 2018 5 million
lottery 2019 5 million
lottery 2020 5 million
2nd rounders 1 million
1 million
1 million

Dude... you wrote all that without harping on trading KP.
"winning is more fun... then fun is fun" -Thibs
Nalod
USA
5/1/2018  9:59 AM
fishmike wrote:
Jmpasq wrote:
Knixkik wrote:
BRIGGS wrote:
dacash wrote:
BRIGGS wrote:
jrodmc wrote:

Porzingis 27 million
Frank 6 million
Lottery 2018 5 million
lottery 2019 5 million
lottery 2020 5 million
2nd rounders 1 million
1 million
1 million

Dude... you wrote all that without harping on trading KP.

Where do you think the cap space will come from? KP!!!!

technomaster
Member: #426
USA
5/1/2018  10:26 AM
Apparently the heady gameplay of the Celtics matches up well with the neophyte Sixer team. Oddly, the Celtics (except for Horford) are getting great output from their young players as well.

Simmons/Embiid are a really awesome duo. Saric, Redick, Ilyasova and Belinelli round out the team.

These Celtics though, wow. I'm a bit amazed at the output they're getting from this cast considering their projected top 2 players (Kyrie, Hayward) are out of action. Rozier is about as good as I thought he'd be coming out of college (ie a borderline all-star do-it-all guard), my fantasy team stud Jason Tatum is proving Paul Pierce right as a "veteran" young version of himself.

“That was two, two from the heart.” - John Starks
SupremeCommander
Alba Posts: 35
Member: #1127

5/1/2018  10:35 AM
the NBA is a man's league... we saw it with our last playoff team. the Sixers might become the best team in the East after they get some seasoning and learn by getting their butt's kicked by a team with experience. even if the Sixers somehow pull a series win over the Celtics out of their butts, I would bet on either Cleveland or Toronto smoking them
Sambakick wrote: Gives a whole new meaning to "Jazz Hands"
No one can beat Philly in the east

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy