[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Fizdale a favorite for Hornets
Author Thread
Paris907
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #6099
USA
4/13/2018  12:31 PM
http://hoopshype.com/2018/04/13/charlotte-hornets-david-fizdale-steve-clifford-replacement/

Among my preferred candidates, DF ranks higher than Blatt or Doc. I like Mark Jackson and Van Gundy as he’s loyal, thorough, well prepared, experienced and defensive minded. He’s also not as intense as his brother who is also a solid coach.
1/ Fizdale
2/ Jackson
3/ Van Gundy

AUTOADVERT
Nalod
Alba Posts: 154
Member: #508
USA
4/13/2018  3:39 PM
Paris907 wrote:http://hoopshype.com/2018/04/13/charlotte-hornets-david-fizdale-steve-clifford-replacement/

Among my preferred candidates, DF ranks higher than Blatt or Doc. I like Mark Jackson and Van Gundy as he’s loyal, thorough, well prepared, experienced and defensive minded. He’s also not as intense as his brother who is also a solid coach.
1/ Fizdale
2/ Jackson
3/ Van Gundy

Im a JVG fan. He last coached here 17 years ago.
An honest departure at least. He did not mail it in, instead he resigned. I actually found it refreshing and with integrity. Some found it "He quit on us, boo hoo".
Not sure I'd label him "loyal".
Kerr while an analyst was a GM in PHX before he coached.

meloshouldgo
Member: #5801

4/13/2018  4:12 PM
JVG would be great. I have no interest in any other possible candidate names so far except the Nova coach.
Fizdale, Mark Jackson, Blatt, blah, blah

We'll probably end up with Mark Jackson

I cannot teach anybody anything. I can only try to make them think - Socrates
Paris907
USA
4/13/2018  8:15 PM
Loyal not to Dolan but when there was brawls w Miami, Jeff was in the mix protecting his players. I’m sure a lot of us remember that.
VCoug
Member: #1406

4/13/2018  9:46 PM
Why the **** anyone would want Mark Jackson is beyond me.
Now the joy of my world is in Zion How beautiful if nothing more Than to wait at Zion's door I've never been in love like this before Now let me pray to keep you from The perils that will surely come
Nalod
Alba Posts: 154
Member: #508
USA
4/13/2018  10:02 PM
Paris907 wrote:Loyal not to Dolan but when there was brawls w Miami, Jeff was in the mix protecting his players. I’m sure a lot of us remember that.

HE was intense, I liked that.

NYKBocker
Alba Posts: 474
Member: #377
USA
4/14/2018  11:26 AM
Plus that civic reference in the UK home page would make sense again 😎
NYKBocker
Alba Posts: 474
Member: #377
USA
4/14/2018  11:27 AM
NYKBocker wrote:Plus that civic reference in the UK forum main page would make sense again 😎
meloshouldgo
Member: #5801

4/15/2018  2:13 PM
VCoug wrote:Why the **** anyone would want Mark Jackson is beyond me.

word

I cannot teach anybody anything. I can only try to make them think - Socrates
Allanfan20
Alba Posts: 50
Member: #542
USA
4/15/2018  3:35 PM
meloshouldgo wrote:

word

I always find it funny that Mark Jackson was one of the worst defensive players imaginable yet people expect him to become a tough minded defenaive coach.

“Whenever I’m about to do something, I think ‘Would an idiot do that?’ and if they would, I do NOT do that thing.”- Dwight Schrute
smackeddog
Member: #883
4/15/2018  3:54 PM
Allanfan20 wrote:
meloshouldgo wrote:

word

I always find it funny that Mark Jackson was one of the worst defensive players imaginable yet people expect him to become a tough minded defenaive coach.

Don’t want him at all, don’t get the fans that do

Allanfan20
USA
4/15/2018  7:52 PM
smackeddog wrote:
Allanfan20 wrote:
meloshouldgo wrote:

word

Maybe it’s partially because Stephen A Smith (whom I like) practically begs the Knicks to hire him.

“Whenever I’m about to do something, I think ‘Would an idiot do that?’ and if they would, I do NOT do that thing.”- Dwight Schrute
franco12
Alba Posts: 4
Member: #599
USA
4/15/2018  8:56 PM
Allanfan20 wrote:
smackeddog wrote:
Allanfan20 wrote:
meloshouldgo wrote:

word

Maybe it’s partially because Stephen A Smith (whom I like) practically begs the Knicks to hire him.

Jeff had nice words for him- pointed out his work in GS- which was solid and really the turning point in them becoming a great group.

https://www.basketball-reference.com/teams/GSW/

Whoever they pick, I hope we can be honest about how long it's going to take before we're good- and we give said coach 3 years at least!

Paris907
USA
4/15/2018  9:02 PM
Allanfan20 wrote:
smackeddog wrote:
Allanfan20 wrote:
meloshouldgo wrote:

word

I’m not sure who I dislike more: blowhard Stephen Smith or Shannon Sharpe. Nothing would please me more than to hear they were stuck on an elevator - just the two of them for minimum 24 hours.

Allanfan20
USA
4/15/2018  11:27 PM
franco12 wrote:
Allanfan20 wrote:
smackeddog wrote:
Allanfan20 wrote:
meloshouldgo wrote:

word

Jeff had nice words for him- pointed out his work in GS- which was solid and really the turning point in them becoming a great group.

Whoever they pick, I hope we can be honest about how long it's going to take before we're good- and we give said coach 3 years at least!

Good luck with that one. I agree but it’s not happening.

arkrud
Alba Posts: 7
Member: #995
USA
4/16/2018  12:08 AM
Allanfan20 wrote:
franco12 wrote:
Allanfan20 wrote:
smackeddog wrote:
Allanfan20 wrote:
meloshouldgo wrote:

word

Good luck with that one. I agree but it’s not happening.

Stephen A Smith (media clown) pushing for Mark Jackson (church clown)... Expected connection

"There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy." Hamlet
Fizdale a favorite for Hornets

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy