[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

If we won the lottery and got aayton
Author Thread
Allanfan20
Alba Posts: 50
Member: #542
USA
4/11/2018  7:14 AM
I know KP has a way a way to go but come on bro. Those 3 picks can more likely than not, amount to nothing while KP is already an all star who impacts this team.

Glad you aren’t the gm.

“Whenever I’m about to do something, I think ‘Would an idiot do that?’ and if they would, I do NOT do that thing.”- Dwight Schrute
AUTOADVERT
Jmpasq
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #4182

4/11/2018  7:28 AM    LAST EDITED: 4/11/2018  7:29 AM
dacash wrote:Lol I like reading these threads lol. How about if we get the number pick we go hey kp for fultz and the 10th and 23rd. Wait how about let's get the number one pick then trade kp to Phoenix for the number ,5 ,12 and 15 pick. Lits of guts to be had there. Ohhh let's give him to atl for their pucks like number 4 30 and 33??. Then we can have a bunch of young players , suck for 4 years then be middle if the rd for three years then compete.?

5, 12, 15, and they take Noah they have a deal. Mostly because I just don't think he will stay healthy. Guys his size don't last long.

Check out My NFL Draft Prospect Videos at Youtube User Pages Jmpasq,JPdraftjedi,Jmpasqdraftjedi. www.Draftbreakdown.com
Knixkik
Member: #11
USA
4/11/2018  8:39 AM
Allanfan20 wrote:I know KP has a way a way to go but come on bro. Those 3 picks can more likely than not, amount to nothing while KP is already an all star who impacts this team.

Glad you aren’t the gm.

It's not a serious suggestion anyways, i don't believe. Just throwing stuff out there. Obviously you can't trade a potential franchise player for a few mediocre draft picks. Fans would burn down the garden. I'm not a fan of Ayton right now either, after watching him get destroyed by the Buffalo big man. There is always an assumption that it's easy just to draft a franchise player, when it is incredibly hard to do. Odds are Ayton never becomes as good as Porzingis.

Chandler
Member: #6197

4/11/2018  10:27 AM
BRIGGS wrote:Would you consider trade proposal with Philly giving them kp for picks 10 23 and 37

hate the idea

trade a guy who could potentially terrorize the league for a cast of role players hoping to strike gold

(5)(5)
GustavBahler
Alba Posts: 15
Member: #3186

4/11/2018  10:35 AM
Chandler wrote:
BRIGGS wrote:Would you consider trade proposal with Philly giving them kp for picks 10 23 and 37

hate the idea

trade a guy who could potentially terrorize the league for a cast of role players hoping to strike gold

That offer is a bag of chips for KP. Would want Fultz as part of any deal.

Briggs were you this anxious to trade Ewing this early in his career? Makes as much sense.

Nalod
Alba Posts: 154
Member: #508
USA
4/11/2018  10:44 AM
Jmpasq wrote:
dacash wrote:Lol I like reading these threads lol. How about if we get the number pick we go hey kp for fultz and the 10th and 23rd. Wait how about let's get the number one pick then trade kp to Phoenix for the number ,5 ,12 and 15 pick. Lits of guts to be had there. Ohhh let's give him to atl for their pucks like number 4 30 and 33??. Then we can have a bunch of young players , suck for 4 years then be middle if the rd for three years then compete.?

5, 12, 15, and they take Noah they have a deal. Mostly because I just don't think he will stay healthy. Guys his size don't last long.

Your right. But there has never been a KP before either. The combo of length and fundamental skill at such an early age.
He might be chronicly hurt, or he might be a evolutionary player in the timeline of the game. Yao ming was rumored to have been paired by the CHinese gov't with basketball playing parents and given growth hormones as a child.

Gary player, the golfer is 5'6........

WIth shaq

Regarding KP, he is different, the question we all fear is can he hold up. So far not so.

If we won the lottery and got aayton

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy