GameThread: Knicks host Pistons for an early match
Author Thread
EnySpree
Alba Posts: 138
Member: #397

4/1/2018  9:26 AM
nykshaknbake wrote:
EnySpree wrote:
Cartman718 wrote:i missed the beginning...why did frank not play tonight? all our guards were bad today.

Burke had 18 pts and 15 assists... tell me that was bad, he had empty stats and tell me that Frank's plus and minus was better than Burke and he didn't even play.

Fyi Frank is sick, under the weather

Obviously you are just some stat follower who doesn't understand the nuances of basketball and don't know defense is part of the game too.(j/k)

You know I saw the j/k... but my soul still hurts reading it lol

Subscribe to my Podcast https://youtube.com/c/DiehardknicksPodcast https://twitter.com/DiehardknicksPC?t=z5pqPMhdiAZNwzcCGMkiFw&s=09
AUTOADVERT
reub
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #6227

4/1/2018  10:45 AM
Burke is our starting PG for the next few years at least. We have Frank, THJr, Lee, Mudiay and Dotson at the SG backup PG too. Let's draft wings and bigs who play defense now because that's where we're hurting.
Cartman718
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #1694

4/2/2018  8:24 PM
EnySpree wrote:
Cartman718 wrote:i missed the beginning...why did frank not play tonight? all our guards were bad today.

Burke had 18 pts and 15 assists... tell me that was bad, he had empty stats and tell me that Frank's plus and minus was better than Burke and he didn't even play.

Fyi Frank is sick, under the weather

they were not completely empty stats, but did you watch the game?
trey was completely terrible on PNR defense.
he was great on PNR offense, which i have maintained is his strength.
tim hardaway jr got hot and there a a few outlet passes from Burke to him which was nice to see...there was one pass to KOQ that really was very very nice from burke.

but did he have a complete game....far far from it.

if you have KP's league leading blocking 7'3 body manning the paint, that could hide some of burke's flaws on PNR defense. With Frank in the starting lineup, this is a team that could be really elite on defense and have a healthy offense.

if frank's shooting and drives which are getting better each month get much better in the next couple of years, i can easily burke and frank really being the future backcourt of this team and timmy getting traded. to me...now that the season end is near, tim has done a few things this season, but not enough for the 70 mill contract.

the question isn't whether burke and frank are competing against each other, but more so what is timmy doing that both burke and frank are not doing already at much lower salaries.

Nixluva is posting triangle screen grabs, even when nobody asks - Fishmike. LOL So are we going to reference that thread like the bible now? "The thread of Wroten Page 14 post 9" - EnySpree
GameThread: Knicks host Pistons for an early match

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy